Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Onepagebook and his 3D benchies...

k|ngp|n/Sham my brothers

Onepagebook and his 3D benchies...

Hello all....

First off I would like all of you to be polite...

READ WELL the whole post before start posting and compare....Use your mind and don't let others to use it for you....

Now...

I show his 2k5 bench with a single 8800GTX clocked at 653MHz core and 1145MHz rams - Actually it seems that his VGA rams are clocked at 1053MHz and NOT at 1145MHz as he says -
    His CPU power is 5302MHz on an EVGA 680 mobo.....
    Here's the links: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2450489 and here: http://www.hwbot.org/compare.do?resultId=563812 , http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=563812

I ran the 2k5 bench at 5405MHz on an ABIT AW9D-MAX mobo with a SINGLE VGA too at 899MHz core and 1215MHz rams.....
    Here: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2660983

I have 100MHz more in CPU PLUS I ran it on 975 chipset and 246MHz more on VGA's core and 70MHz more on VGA's rams.....
    QUESTION 1: How come and I get a lower score with higher clocks overal?....
    QUESTION 2: Let's say he plays his rams at 500MHz with Cas 3-3-3-x.....and he beats me on GT1 and on GT2(which actually is both CPU and VGA)....NATURE TOO?.....
    I get 150.3fps with the VGA at 899MHz/1215MHz and he gets 151.7fps at ONLY 653MHz core?.....
    Sorry but I just don't bite it....

SECOND:
    His Aquamark score with SLI 8800GTX at ONLY 4832MHz with a Quad, is 261895 marks.....
    We ALL now that the VGA's gives you about 2k - 3k MAX on this bench....
    QUESTION: How come and he get's THIS score at ONLY 4832MHz?....You'll tell me it's a QUAD......Welllll I've ALSO tested it with a QUAD at 4852MHz.....NO GO....

THIRD:
    His new 2k5 score with SLI : http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2654983
    k|ngp|ng's score with SLI : http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2408750

2000 marks over k|ng|ng?....Hello!....
    k|ngp|ng benches TOO MUCH time 3D and OPB JUST STARTED.....Tweaked OS ONCE AGAIN OR tweaked VIRTUAL OS?.....You tell me....

AND REMEMBER: We are talking about 2k5 bench.....You don't get THAT EASY marks from it.....It's not 2k1 with a difference of 2k marks +/- .....It's the 2k5 bench....

Take a GOOD look at their ram speed....OPB seems to be 1094MHz and k|ngp|in's seems to be 1188MHz.....

8800GTX's ram frequency can be calculated as: 716MHz (STANDARD - MAIN) PLUS what you see on the compare link......
    So k|ngp|ng's is: 716MHz + 472MHz = 1188MHz REAL
    and OPB's is: 716MHz + 378MHz = 1094MHz REAL

I don't bite it either.....

FINAL:

At least as for the 2k5 with the SINGLE VGA OPB's score, I'm 100% positive that it wasn't done at 653MHz VGA's Core OR it is FAKE.....
    You try it and tell me.....151fps with the VGA at ONLY 653MHz Core?...NO WAY.....
    Take a look at Overklokk's SINGLE VGA clocked high: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2565590.....How about his NATURE score?....That bad too that is beaten with ONLY 653MHz core by OPB?......
    Take a look at Oppainter's new score: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2646810
    How about his NATURE score too?....Beaten by OPB with ONLY 653MHz Core?.....

It was done at higher VGA's clocks and he doesn't want to say so?....
    That's a lie as for me if he did so......Excuse me for this post of mine but that's how I feal.....

Last edited by hipro5; 02-10-2007 at 05:42 AM.
    INTEL PWA FOR EVER

Dr. Who my arss...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Sure, it does look a bit suspicious, but didnt this happen before a long time ago in 2k1 with the dual processor tweak or something similar?

My point is that there is a possibility that he may have found a tweak that he might not want everyone else to know, and especially since the 8800 drivers at this point are a bit flaky, who knows?
    Q9550 || DFI P45 Jr || 4x 2G generic ram || 4870X2 || Aerocool M40 case || 3TB storage

Xtreme Legend
    oh boy another fight is brewing but there are some incredible scores there from OPB but somehow i don't think there will be answers in thisthread if people start attacking OPBs credibility.......as it was the case with Pi

i'm having a tough time thinking he would cheat hopefully he does join in to share his views about this
    Last edited by dinos22; 02-10-2007 at 06:08 AM.
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

k|ngp|n/Sham my brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by oohms
    Sure, it does look a bit suspicious, but didnt this happen before a long time ago in 2k1 with the dual processor tweak or something similar?

My point is that there is a possibility that he may have found a tweak that he might not want everyone else to know, and especially since the 8800 drivers at this point are a bit flaky, who knows?
    Another tweak again?....

Nature on 2k5 at 653MHz core WHAT tweak makes it CLIMB at 151fps?....
    INTEL PWA FOR EVER

Dr. Who my arss...

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Hey! I saw the score on HWBot. I assumed he hit 6 in stead of 9 by mistake when he entered his score, unless theres a sign of 6xxMHz core elsewhere?

I do think the score is obtainable with a single card

Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Slovenian OC Master
    i hope this time we will see some resolution
    OC-Lab.si!!

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hipro5
    [B]
    wouldn't you like to know j/k
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia

Take a look at his drivers.They are not FM Approved.

Btw, Hello XS

Xtreme Member
    Kevin runs his card/cards at or above 880/1150 on ln2

Xtreme Legend
    george did you bother asking Kevin about this first before going at it like this......maybe it would have been smarter before people start taking sides
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia

I am Xtreme
    Another tweak again?....

I guess he just pressed the '6' instead of the '9'.

Look at the frequencies he normaly benches at ... most of them above 800MHz.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Well, OPB is one of the top-3 benchers in the world, and i am sure he knows how to tweek his settings realy extreme..

Team Aero OC

Memory Addict
    just guessing

1. different drivers ?
    2. clocking gpu/ram too high can throttle with lower end results as well
    3. LOD tweak differences
    4. 680i with G80s seem to provide higher performance clock for clock than 975x/965p from my 8800GTS/SLI tests
    5. any bios flash/shader tweaks ?
    6. PCI-E frequency tweaks ? seems may have more gains on 680i than 975x/965p from what i tested with Asus 680i striker versus D975XBX/P5B Deluxe.

I believe also Kev got advice and tweaks from mickeymouse as well for 3d stuff especially for sub zero GPU cooled runs. Don't forget Kev is part of TeamOCX and they have a few more than capable 3dmark benchers as members http://www.hwbot.org/listMembers.do?teamId=132 who can all give advice to each other
    Last edited by eva2000; 02-10-2007 at 06:07 AM.
    ---

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TiduZ
    Well, OPB is one of the top-3 benchers in the world, and i am sure he knows how to tweek his settings realy extreme..
    dude he cannot outtweak hipro or KP by that margin unless there is something thatseparates them (unequal setups.....orsome kind)
    Last edited by dinos22; 02-10-2007 at 06:09 AM.
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia

Will be interesting to see whats up with his tweaks if this is the case, I want em
    Join the XS WCG team and do your part to help save the world..
    ^^^Click here to start folding for the soon to be number one team in the world..^^^

Main rig: Gigabyte DS3/6300@3.2 7950 GX2/Server:Expert/165@2.9/PCI vid/Wifes:ASrock Dual SATA2/3800@2.4/X800XTAIW/Kids:165@2.7/X850XTPE

"A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing"
    -Emo Philips

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by eva2000
    just guessing

1. different drivers ?
    2. clocking gpu/ram too high can throttle with lower clocks as well
    3. LOD tweak differences
    4. 680i with G80s seem to provide higher performance clock for clock than 975x/965p from my 8800GTS/SLI tests
    5. any bios flash/shader tweaks ?
    6. PCI-E frequency tweaks ? seems may have more gains on 680i than 975x/965p from what i tested with Asus 680i striker versus D975XBX/P5B Deluxe.
    george KP benches nvidia....he would know betterhow to hit sweat spots than OPB don't you think....just a wild guess but the amount of experience thetwo guys have my money would be on KP in 3D

the only thing that stands out are the drivers really
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia

Memory Addict
    who knows .. i'm not taking sides just stating possible factors as to the discrepancy between the two

I haven't used a 8800GTX before so not sure how they exactly fair on either platform... i do know i got slightly higher scores with my 8800GTS on Asus 680i striker than my P5B Deluxe at same clocks and PCI-E frequency bump on 680i striker had an effect on scores where as P5B Deluxe was negligible
    ---

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by eva2000
    who knows .. i'm not taking sides just stating possible factors as to the discrepancy between the two

I haven't used a 8800GTX before so not sure how they exactly fair on either platform... i do know i got slightly higher scores with my 8800GTS on Asus 680i striker than my P5B Deluxe at same clocks and PCI-E frequency bump on 680i striker had an effect on scores where as P5B Deluxe was negligible
    hey don't get me wrong i'm not saying you are but most of those are not discrepancies as KP benches E68 and hipro 975x

btw what is the difference percentage-wise
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by buttertoast
    hipro, I guess he ran it with SLI @ 653MHz cores
    IMO - it was just hwbot that gone mad and got that as single card result (there were such bugs recently)
    Nope, the score was submitted on the site itself, so it has nothing to do with the forumbots

Xtreme Legend
    May be the reason is the same oppainter wrote in his 3D scores cards where at stock speeds and they weren't... a simple mistake

I think it would be more correct from your side to ask Kevin first privately before you come to public... but why Am I not surprised with your attitude?

Memory Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by dinos22
    hey don't get me wrong i'm not saying you are but most of those are not discrepancies as KP benches E68 and hipro 975x

btw what is the difference percentage-wise
    i've had as much as 150-200pts diff in 3dmark06 between platforms.

Don't forget shader tweaks in bios as well.. whether Kev uses them or not who knows
    Last edited by eva2000; 02-10-2007 at 06:25 AM.
    ---

Xtreme Old School Moderator
    Another tweak again?....

I already see that score and seems really suspicious.

No is NOT a Tweak I'm almost sure, i'm doing tweaking for 3dmark for many years and I know how far tweaks can go.

Maybe Onepagebook is usinig a cheat software named !@#$% that have that effect.. I think that cheat works in all 3Dmarks except 2001..

Well these guys never stop, they think they can delude all the world - that's really sad

BTW : George in Cebit next month I will personally explain you some good old scholl 3D tweaking

Edited.

Program removed, keeping cheating from happening, starts by keeping the tools outta peoples hands.

-Kunaak-
    Last edited by Kunaak; 02-10-2007 at 10:54 AM.

Xtreme Old School Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dinos22
    george did you bother asking Kevin about this first before going at it like this......maybe it would have been smarter before people start taking sides
    Kevin (or one of the members of this vast fan club) is completely free to came here and give some clear explanations about this AND about their SuperPI "tweaks"

I did that when I discover the ACPI tweak that allows me and Ricky to break the 40K barrier in 3Dmark01 few years ago..

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rocha
    I already see that score and seems really suspicious.

No is NOT a Tweak I'm almost sure, i'm doing tweaking for 3dmark for many years and I know how far tweaks can go.

Maybe Onepagebook is usinig a cheat software named !@#$% that have that effect.. I think that cheat works in all 3Dmarks except 2001..

Well these guys never stop, they think they can delude all the world - that's really sad
    I always respected you and your fabulous results Pedro, but this is really sad. Just talked to MM, apparently kevin runs his sli run at 880 and above. As you can see, his sli 05 run he benched at 906/1215 ... I don't think it's weird he could have run his card at 953/1145, so maybe he just mistypted ...
    Last edited by Kunaak; 02-10-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by ojdr2001
    May be the reason is the same oppainter wrote in his 3D scores cards where at stock speeds and they weren't... a simple mistake

I think it would be more correct from your side to ask Kevin first privately before you come to public... but why Am I not surprised with your attitude?
    Because, That make nearly 2 years that it makes mysterious scores

Because, they is explanations dont prove anything each time (vidéos either, I see)

Because, that do much of because
    OCM Member / IXTREMTEK Admin !!

DDR1 2*256 BH5 Adata @324.7Mhz 1.5/2/2/5 1T at 4v @318.6Mhz Benchs
    DDR2 1*512 Kingston Pc8500 @702Mhz 5/5/5/18 at 2.42v réel
    DDR2 2*1024 Cell Shock Pc8000c4 @534Mhz 3/3/3/8 at 3.5v réel

Cooling : XP90C , Big Typhoon , waterchiller R507 , LN2 ....

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast