Thread: Something to replace my P182

Something to replace my P182

I like this case, I really do. There's only one real down side, and that's the build quality. Small plastic pins as hinges that almost shred away when you open the door 270 degrees, a plastic grill that bends and clicks every time I open the door. I mean what the hell, this isn't quality, this is madness!

I'm looking something similar. Something that has the airflow, size and cable management of the P182. Something that's elegant and simple to look at, something black and certainly not plastic. And on top of that a quality unmatched.

So price aside, what would it be?

go for the vadim pc v2100b. thats my next case.
    CPU. q6600 3.86G
    MB. ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA SE
    GFX. 8800 ULTRA 703/2300 BLACK PEARL
    RAM. CORSAIR DOMONATOR 4*1GB 1066mb
    PSU ENERMAX GALAXY 1000 WATT
    CASE LIAN LI 2100B

Certainly looks like Lian Li is the way to go. PC-V2100B plus might be a little too big for me, but the PC-A10B looks appealing. And no plastic at all, ah...

EDIT: Seems that the choice will be between PC-A71, PC-A10B, PC-2100B PLUS II and PC-S80B.

Damn, I can't decide.
    Last edited by saapas; 09-23-2007 at 03:05 AM.

I ruled out the PC-S80B, I don't like the thick line in the middle of the door.

PC-A71 is sexy but it seems that I can't get it right from Finland, so it would take a few weeks to get here.

PC-A10B is sexy too but I'm a little worried about the airflow, yet I'm definitely going to replace all of the stock fans anyway no matter the case. The other concern is the size. I'm going to be using air cooling but bigger case would leave me with more room to play.

Then theres the PC-V2100B PLUS II and PC-201B which both look nice. I can't find the PC-201B from Lian Li's website even though the image comes up in there, so what's the difference between these two models really? Expect the external looks.