Thread: 9GB of work on wifes pc refuses to upload?

9GB of work on wifes pc refuses to upload?

Now what, Ive notied im doin about 2 mils a day from this rig but I see hers isnt doin much..

Little help here please..
    Join the XS WCG team and do your part to help save the world..
    ^^^Click here to start folding for the soon to be number one team in the world..^^^

Main rig: Gigabyte DS3/6300@3.2 7950 GX2/Server:Expert/165@2.9/PCI vid/Wifes:ASrock Dual SATA2/3800@2.4/X800XTAIW/Kids:165@2.7/X850XTPE

"A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing"
    -Emo Philips

Xtreme Member
    Am I getting this right? You've got 9 GB of work to upload
    That seems impossible, but hey, if you say so

See if you haven't got uploads snoozed or something. Try a restart? If that pc is on the same connection as yours try snoozing downloads for a while to free bandwith.

And what messages do you get?
    Running @ AMD 64 X2 4200+ & AMD 64 3400+

XS_THE_MACHINE
    If it is all work to UPLOAD, then when you open the client, go to activity and click on migrate node. What this will do is have the client download no more buckets and just crawl the ones that have already been downloaded. Once every single bucket that was on your machine has been crawled, archived and sent back, you can un-migrate the node and it will start to accept new buckets.
    "Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting"

clicks to save kids

Migrated @ 8:53 am, it was up to 10.4gb
    ^^^Click here to start folding for the soon to be number one team in the world..^^^

Main rig: Gigabyte DS3/6300@3.2 7950 GX2/Server:Expert/165@2.9/PCI vid/Wifes:ASrock Dual SATA2/3800@2.4/X800XTAIW/Kids:165@2.7/X850XTPE

-Emo Philips

XS_THE_MACHINE
    What is it at now?

clicks to save kids

Reformatted, will see how it goes now, the Install of MJ12 was on a different partition, so hopefully it was just acting up on the junk 4 yr old windows install on the wifes pc.. Well see soon..

I took hers offline and put the kids up to katch up some of the slack, looks like ill still get over 2 mils a day, I want closer to 4s a day though , possibly 5's

-Emo Philips

XS_THE_MACHINE
    Well Philosophy, I've been doing test and it seems like some of the settings I gave you don't work too well with the newer clients. Tomorrow I'll have done enough testing to find out which settings work the best. Sorry about that.

clicks to save kids

there workin good on 1.3ish ones but I was thinking same on the newer one as well

I have two pcs on new one and one pc on older version and the older ones 700k urls ahead of the new ones

I have both newer ones on just upload last hour to try and catch up..

-Emo Philips

Sry for double posting but WTF..

Ive also noticed that lately ive been having way to much problems with uploading..

I know that the newer version is slower DL wise that 1.3.0 so id think it shouldnt have any problems with uploading less m than it did before?

If need be ill just let em dump a ton of uploads right before 11 pm at night to try and catch me up, but I shouldnt have to do this..

-Emo Philips