As long as I had my case open, might was well show some pics from my watercooled setup. First up is a top view:

This case is great for holding a 120x240 radiator, which exactly fits on that ledge on the right. However, it might not be wide enough to fit two fans. No problem, I made myself an aluminum and paper 240mm to 120mm adapter so that one fan blows thru the entire radiator.

The power supply is an Ultra modular. The great thing about it is that the connectors on the PS are also molex, so what that means is that on any of the power cables, I can plug the middle molex into the PS, and now I have two branches of power cable going out. If that makes any sense...

I have all the extra cables stuffed under the DVD drive.

My T-line/reservoir is a copper 3/8-3/8-3/4 T. The extra fat section allows the flowing water to slow down a bit so that bubbles rise out.

Next is a view from the GPU side.

The GPU block is a custom unit I made on the CNC mill +solder +o-ring +ghetto clamp. The spirals on the tubing are me taking 1/2 ID plastic tubing and cutting a spiral in it. It's to prevent the tubes from collapsing inwards. The way I have my system set up is pump -> reservoir -> radiator -> CPU -> GPU. I did it this way so that the system always runs under a vacuum.

Here's my CPU block, also made on the CNC. I should have used a 45 deg elbow, as the outlet barely clears the memory. I have a bit of tissue wedged under there to check for leaks. So far, so good. I ended up putting a fan on the chipset heat sink. It is very quiet and less trouble than making yet another water block.

Finally, here's the view from outside. No ventilation problems with the radiator. At some point, I might want to take that window and cut it in half so that I can cover the bottom half of the panel, but I end up reaching in there often enough to poke at things that I'll just leave it like this for now. The tube running up the side is the drain port. I guess I could stuff it back inside the case, but oh well.

Overall, it's not that tight inside, but once you get everything put together, it's a pain to take apart again.