Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DC-Vault Project List

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Thanks riptide!

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Got tired of searching for guides and started working on a better way to format the list, someone let me know if the white is too distracting, it is either that and making the list neat or using the center tags and having gaping holes between projects. Users participating in projects will be listed below the projects in no particular order, I may highlight captains in red and put a little key to mention to n00bs to contact them for more information. Now it is time to go play one of the game's I'm beta testing, tired of "working"

Ker-Pow !
    Put me down for some more grid. Once Ive done a little push in SOB I will charge up some grid for a little while.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I'm cranking out some points for PrimeGrid (www.primegrid.com) at the moment with the help of the DiabloLegion, we're getting about 25 Vault Points per overtake; the frequency of which should increase when I get my C2D back on it full time laters

For what it's worth, LHC and SIMAP just released some new work. Get it while you can.
    Dublin, CA
    My BOINCStats

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie67
    For what it's worth, LHC and SIMAP just released some new work. Get it while you can.
    I am going to have to take issue with LHC being in the vault since its been without steady work for months now and a condition of a DC vault project is that it has to have readily available work. Though I do see someone already has work in today according to free dc so maybe it was good thing they held off on it.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by UCmajewski
    I am going to have to take issue with LHC being in the vault since its been without steady work for months now and a condition of a DC vault project is that it has to have readily available work. Though I do see someone already has work in today according to free dc so maybe it was good thing they held off on it.
    I think Jose has raised it with them in the past but they didn't do anything. I guess it's because they have a team ranked fairly highly in it and know by deleting it they will fall into our grasp .

Xtreme Cruncher
    I just moved my CT to LHC, Kent to SETI, and a xeon to bbc cpdn, an opty to qmc, and all others run cpdn, and when needed I can move my same 5 or 6 to qmc to defend our #1

Xtreme Cruncher
    LHC@Home no longer outputs stats therefore it doesn't follow DC-Vaults requirements to be listed. Team Ninja (DC-Vault compilers) don't follow their own rules. I did some LHC last month, had plenty of WU, but no credit/stats.

Currently doing mostly Seti@Home. Didn't know there was a project specific optimized client til I inspected Hassan's completed WU's and saw it. From there I saw that Intel's compiler breaks SSE2/3 in AMD CPUs but it can be patched to not check for the GenuineIntel logo. I wonder if using the exe patcher would help other projects as well.
    DeXter::2xXeon2.4@3200, GF6800, PC-DL, 1gb Centon, IWT+panaflo air, Win7
    Quad::Q6600(g0)@3400(1.30V), GTX275, 965P-DS3, 4gb HyperX, Asus SilentSquare (air), Win7_64U
    NuQuad::Q9400@3300(1.24V), 8800GT, G31M-ES2L, 2gb Patriot, stock air (bigger Q6600 one), WinXP64
    Crunch::E4300@2400, onboard, GF7100PVT-M3, 2gb Patriot CL5, stock air, Vista64U

Xtreme Cruncher
    to speed up a seti wu is one thing but these cpdn wu are so big that optis would be tremendous

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    LHC@Home no longer outputs stats therefore it doesn't follow DC-Vaults requirements to be listed. Team Ninja (DC-Vault compilers) don't follow their own rules. I did some LHC last month, had plenty of WU, but no credit/stats.
    To be clear, you do earn credits, but they aren't currently exported to the stat sites (see my earlier post). You can see your earned credits on the project site.

However, they are going to start regular work and exporting stats this month, and sites like DC will get caught up with all that missing credits. Everyone who worked on it will see a giant spike in points for a day.

So no point in trying to get it removed from DC now.
    Dublin, CA
    My BOINCStats

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Just re-did the list to show changes in DC-Vault. Started work on writing guides for the non-organized projects, Proteins@Home was the first of many.

Xtreme Cruncher
    seasonal attribution has new wu's

Xtreme Cruncher
    An update from DC-Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Projects removed
    BBC-CCE, HashClash, LHC @ Home, RedLib and Ubero
    Looks to have helped us, as we're now less than 5k from Crunchers Inc, and we were closer to 6k from them before the update.
    Last edited by [XC] DragonOrta; 02-27-2007 at 06:41 PM.
    A wolf in wolves clothing.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Will be updating this list soon, just been rather busy

Xtreme Recruit
    I see that there hasn't been any activity in this thread for a tad bit of time. Is there any behind the scenes effort here at playing the dcv ranking game? Just curious. My main thing is d2ol, however I see that tsc doesn't have many points at all. So there is some opportunity there to get some dcv points there before the going gets tough. Just asking since I'm a newcomer here.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    welcome aboard XS_parts, I'm a slacker as you can see Everyone lately has sort of been doing their own thing, I'm back to PSP:S, others are on DPAD, and a ton of other projects. I suppose I should actually get through and update this *sigh*

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    welcome aboard XS_parts, I'm a slacker as you can see

A wolf in wolves clothing.

Xtreme Recruit
    Took out a reservation in PSP Sieving, so will crunch away on that for a while. Just doing some of the not-combined stuff to help Ltd get caught up on the psp side of things. So some points should start appearing in a few days.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Just refreshed the list of projects and made it much simpler. Figure anything that is below our average DC-Vault points per project would be a project to focus on. Current average is 9100points/project.

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Just refreshed the list of projects and made it much simpler. Figure anything that is below our average DC-Vault points per project would be a project to focus on. Current average is 9100points/project.
    Good man! A long time in the running gomeler.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    I sort of forgot about this list until I installed my first Q6600 and started looking for work. I just finished up my last Tanpaku wu's and started up on Distributed.net and I have APS@Home sitting on BOINC in hopes that I'll get something to crunch from that project. These G0 quads are nuts, I can bench at 3.9GHz on my crappy Scythe Ninja Crunches at 3.7GHz at 65C but was stable at 4400MHz under a single-stage so once I build another SS this sucker will be crunching at 4400MHz. Enough praising this chip and back to writing.
    note-just got this chip Friday

Wandersome Cruncher
    Cosmology officially added...........a few more project additions to follow.
    Visit The Boinc Bar Today

Boinc Boinc......The first 50 mil is the hardest!
    POEM U.K number one.....woot

Wandersome Cruncher
    POEM@home on the way

Wandersome Cruncher
    Seasonal Attribution has been removed, as was APS recently.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast