Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen the D-Tek Fuzion yet??

Unoriginal Macho Energy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy_EK
    I see all the parts have been injection molded.
    Also the copper
    You are sharp as a tack Eddy!

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
    GTZ --> MCW-NBMAX --> EK FC --> PA 120.3 --> PA 160.1 --> 2x DDC Ultras in Series --> Custom Clear Res
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Quote Originally Posted by ranker View Post
    Did you just get hit in the head with a heavy object? Because obviously you're failing at reading comprehension.

Unoriginal Macho Energy
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeast
    P.S What camera do you use?
    This is the hand-me-down from my wife, I got her a new camera for the Holidays. The one that is now mine is a Canon Powershot S500 Elph. 5MP. Seems to do well even though it is over 2 years old.

GTZ --> MCW-NBMAX --> EK FC --> PA 120.3 --> PA 160.1 --> 2x DDC Ultras in Series --> Custom Clear Res

Did you just get hit in the head with a heavy object? Because obviously you're failing at reading comprehension.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhsub1
    You are sharp as a tack Eddy!
    He he...
    The price of that block should be about 40 US$... And they would make enought money
    Quote Originally Posted by creidiki
    EKs are like waterblock pr0n

Banned
    He he...
    The price of that block should be about 40 US$... And they would make enought money
    Does seam a we over priced. Guess we could have a got at making custom tops for this block mind!

OCTeamDenmark Founder Nosfer@tu's Avatar
    Looks SWEET

Push those numbers
    Former owner of OCTeamDenmark.com
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Xtreme Member
    I see all the parts have been injection molded.
    Also the copper
    whats that mean O.o

Quote Originally Posted by jopapa1267
    whats that mean O.o
    It means that it has been done with Molds.

Mold is the same you use for a bread or a ie before you put it into the oven

So it means that they had liquid copper and put it into the mold and then cooled it down.

Same thing with the plastic.

Also injection molding is only for big companys because you have to speend 50.000 $ or more on the molds them self

And that is only for the plastic
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Xtreme Mentor
    He he...
    it could be 49.90 then, directly up against apogee.

hm btw, whats is the price on apogee GT?
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Not to be outdone by rival ATi, nVidia's going to offer its own drivers on EA Download Manager.
    X2 555 @ B55 @ 4050 1.4v, NB @ 2700 1.35v Fuzion V1
    Gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h v2.1
    HD6950 2GB swiftech MCW60 @ 1000mhz, 1.168v 1515mhz memory
    Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 cas 9 @ 1800 8.9.8.27.41 1T 110ns 1.605v
    C300 64GB, 2X Seagate barracuda green LP 2TB, Essence STX, Zalman ZM750-HP
    DDC 3.2/petras, PA120.3 ek-res400, Stackers STC-01,
    Dell U2412m, G110, G9x, Razer Scarab

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by eXa
    whats is the price on apogee GT?
    I paid $55 for it, no regular apogee available.
    Last edited by mion; 01-04-2007 at 01:38 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by mion
    I paid $55 for it, no regular apogee available.
    Where, I can't fine any shop that has it, or do you have some special contacts?

Unoriginal Macho Energy
    And one last pic of it installed. I am doing an informal test between the G5 and this new Fuzion. Nothing ground-breaking or scientific. Basically, I am keeping track of ambient temps and then averaging them over a 24 hour period. In that same 24 hour period I let the Intel Thermal Analysis tool run. It records the core temp every 2 seconds... it spits out a log file. I then average all readings from the log file. I then subtract the average ambient temp from the average core temp to get delta T. Load is attained by FAH of course My numbers so far for the G5 are:

Average ambient = 20.372 C (6 records)
    Average coretemps = 43.524 C (120,919 records)
    DeltaT = 23.152 C

Love your micropole.

Is it still the best???
    And how about noise??
    Sry for OT
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Xtreme Member
    nikhsub1 what temps did you have @ load with storm?, just a hint at first temp higher or lower with this block.
    LD PC-V8 | i7 3930K |Asus Rampage IV Extreme| G.Skill Ripjaws Z | Sapphire 7970 | Acer GD245HQ |OCZ Vertex 2 E 120GB | Intel 510 120GB | Cooling XSPX RX480, XSPC RX360, Swiftech MCP35X-XSPC res top, EK Supreme HF Copper,T-balancer mCubed bigNG |

Xtreme Member
    yes, some data to make an early prediction would be great . Who knows, you might have to retake your avatar picture....
    465 Watts of Computing Power....Running Off the Sun.
    **w00t for solar panels**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosfer@tu
    It means that it has been done with Molds.

Mold is the same you use for a bread or a ie before you put it into the oven

So it means that they had liquid copper and put it into the mold and then cooled it down.

Same thing with the plastic.

Also injection molding is only for big companys because you have to speend 50.000 $ or more on the molds them self

And that is only for the plastic
    Your right the bottom base mold is a casting . They can use silver also.
    Your wrong about the top delrin mold I believe that is injection molded a cast part would not hold up .

The cost of the mold you qouted for the top is pure fud. I just payed for my top mold and it costed $5350. The cost of the Derlin molded tops is just over $2.00 + the cost of the mold. and the injection molder is a 500,000 ton.

Its to bad about the top as its a bad design . But the rest is really nice.

I am going to send D-tek a design they should have used. Its much like my top. I have no problem with helping them out. Once we start producing our blocks in both copper and silver the prices of all Blocks will drop fast. I have no intention of getting rich off water blocks. But to bring prices down and produce quality high volumn parts.

Our copper blocks that is better designed than these We also are using a 4 outlet design. Along with a way superior Top is est. to be $30. The silver one about $60.

Its to bad about the GPU's changing all the time . Its hard to make molds every 6 months.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmore
    Where, I can't fine any shop that has it, or do you have some special contacts?
    I placed order for apogee, few hours later I got email from reseller that they are out and won't have regular apogee for a while but they have apogee gt for $5 more.

I don't really care which is better swiftech or dtek, I just want to finish my system. With dtek I would probably wait another week.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mion
    I placed order for apogee, few hours later I got email from reseller that they are out and won't have regular apogee for a while but they have apogee gt for $5 more.

I don't really care which is better swiftech or dtek, I just want to finish my system. With dtek I would probably wait another week.
    What reseller is it ? Do the have an online store ?
    Asus P6T Deluxe, Core i7 920 @ 4.1ghz, Corsair Dominator Tri channel 1600Mhz
    Evga GTX285, Raptor 150GB, Corsair HX620

Apogee GTZ, PA 120.3, CM Stacker STC-01, DDC 3.1 MCP355/XSPC top.
    Win Vista Premium X64

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle 1
    Your right the bottom base mold is a casting . They can use silver also.
    Your wrong about the top delrin mold I believe that is injection molded a cast part would not hold up .

The cost of the mold you qouted for the top is pure fud. I just payed for my top mold and it costed $5350. The cost of the Derlin molded tops is just over $2.00 + the cost of the mold. and the injection molder is a 500,000 ton.

Its to bad about the top as its a bad design . But the rest is really nice.

I am going to send D-tek a design they should have used. Its much like my top. I have no problem with helping them out. Once we start producing our blocks in both copper and silver the prices of all Blocks will drop fast. I have no intention of getting rich off water blocks. But to bring prices down and produce quality high volumn parts.

Our copper blocks that is better designed than these We also are using a 4 outlet design. Along with a way superior Top is est. to be $30. The silver one about $60.

Its to bad about the GPU's changing all the time . Its hard to make molds every 6 months.
    WOOT yeah here that? the big dogs are going down!!! and finally a good block released to the public...

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle 1
    Y

link?
    Components
    Case: Cooler Master ATCS840/ PSU: Seasonic X750/
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z68xp-ud4/ CPU: i5 2500k 4.2-4.8 GHz @ auto/
    VGA: EVGA GTX570 SC 940, 1880, 4500 @ 1.1v (Lucid dGPU)/ Memory: 8 Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866
    Storage: Corsair Force 3 120Gb SSD, Samsung 470 128Gb SSD, WD Scorpio Black 750 (Scythe Quiet Drive)
    OSs: Win7 HP x86_64/ Kubuntu 11.04 x86_64
    Cooling
    CPU: Koolance CPU-370/ GPU: Koolance VID-NX580/ Rads: XSPC RX360, Swiftech MCR-220QP/ Pump: EK-DCP 2.2 (softmount)
    Fans: 3x Noiseblocker m12-S1 @~500-750rpm, 3x Scythe GT 800 @~450-800RPM, Cooler Master 230mm (softmount) @300 RPM
    Tubing: 3/8" x 5/8" Primochill LRT (black)
    Fittings: Koolance compressions and 45/90 degree fittings

Certified Quiet PC Loony

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorpoet
    link?
    What exactly is it you want a link to?

Xtreme Mentor
    all your blocks wich u talk about all the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Not to be outdone by rival ATi, nVidia's going to offer its own drivers on EA Download Manager.
    X2 555 @ B55 @ 4050 1.4v, NB @ 2700 1.35v Fuzion V1
    Gigabyte 890gpa-ud3h v2.1
    HD6950 2GB swiftech MCW60 @ 1000mhz, 1.168v 1515mhz memory
    Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 cas 9 @ 1800 8.9.8.27.41 1T 110ns 1.605v
    C300 64GB, 2X Seagate barracuda green LP 2TB, Essence STX, Zalman ZM750-HP
    DDC 3.2/petras, PA120.3 ek-res400, Stackers STC-01,
    Dell U2412m, G110, G9x, Razer Scarab

Xtreme Member
    "my waterblocks bring all the companies to the yard and i'm like it's better then yours, damn right it's better then yours i can teach you but i have to charge minimal fees cause i believe in value, quality, and the capitalistic market" -turtle1 YAY hope no one takes me too seriously NOT A REAL QUOTE

Personally I'm not worried about turtle's block design, I want to see how this Fuzion performs in comparison to the storm, apogee, MP-05, and such.

No offense turtle, but your blocks are useless if they aren't available to the public If it is better that whatever is out there then get them available to the rest of us - less talking and start selling! Maybe send one to FCG to compare to all the other blocks
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Addict
    Turtle 1's probably just bsing. He says alot and has no clue wtf he is talking about. I want to see all his plans for his mysterious block
    Watch 24!

Q6600 G0 w/ Scythe Zipang
    A Data 2x2gb DDR2-800
    Corsair 750w PSU
    8800GTX
    320gb Maxtor HDD
    Audigy 2 ZS
    RocketFish case

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eXa
    all your blocks wich u talk about all the time!
    First of all I only recently started talking about water blocks . We have been working on them for 2 years with no success . Just average blocks.
    Than I was goofing around one day on an old pin block . Decide to try to get even turbulent flow across the bottom . Machined up a top much like this D-tek top . results weren't bad. But not = to storm. I went to bed not happy with the results. Got up the next day . Started to machine a new top. It was very hard to machine . After 3 days I got what I wanted put it on the base. We were actually better than Storm with a high flow block.

It won't be long until you see these. In all fairness we were trying to cut cost on the machine work to the bottom block. These things were going to cost a lot.So I decided on Silver only. I got cost est.for job shops with CNC mills. It wasn't until I seen the D-tek copper blocks were cast that I realized that castings would work just fine for both copper and silver. Scrape cut to the bone. Plus the fact I live very close to a great foundry.

A good friend of my dad is the manager. So thanks to D-tek we will have our blocks out in large quanities sooner than we had planned with scrape cost cut to the bone. It only took the Injection molding company 3 weeks to build the top mold. In the end. You can call fud I don't care. But I will be here smiling the day of release. I will be showing you guys a rad very soon .

Believe me you all will have a big laugh when I show this. Thats only because . Your not going to see the big picture. In the end it is I who will laugh last. The best laugh of all. Anyone here ever work with the old Dec. Super computers. Mosts the cabinents were built at Speciality Enginnering in Maplewood MN. (Part of the Twin cities area) I built a lot of those . Look at the quality of those. WE did IBM also.
    Last edited by Turtle 1; 01-04-2007 at 09:13 PM.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast