Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Wii Game

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    Really? I thought about renting Rayman from gamefly a few times. maybe I’m bump it up in my queue.

I must say that in comparison, Wario is better for just fast paced gameplay, where as Rayman requires some ( very small) patience and some seriously buff arms.

lots of fast paced movements in Rayman for 30 second intervals where as Wario is short burst (5 seconds if that ) of movement.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    Jaws, Zelda is a musthave if you ask me.
    Best programmed game I played so far.
    I like red steel somewhat aswell, but it would have needed some bug fixing :/

Wii sports is also quite funny, but now after 3 months its getting a little boring. I a, waiting for ,ario party to come out. That should be funny in multiplayer mode
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

I choose Warioware. It fits my short attention span.
    ===========================
    My Rig:
    amd opteron 165@2.8 w/ 1.4v
    stepping CCBBE 0610DPMW
    scythe ninja heatsink/fan
    Lian-Li PC 60 Plus
    dfi lanparty ut ultra-d
    evga 7900 gt ko@ 580/780 with Zalman VF-900
    1gig OCZ platinum ddr500 3-3-2-8
    fsp 500w blue storm
    160gb seagate sata 3.0gb/s
    Logitech G5/Steelpad 4D
    Icemat Siberia
    ===========================

Xtreme X.I.P.
    any Wii "Super Paper Mario" fans out there?

I never played the last gamecube version of paper mario, but it seems cool.

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Want me to believe your hardware review? Show me a receipt

Xtreme Member
    I have both the GC version and the Wii version, and they are like all great Mario games. Addictive as hell and fun to boot.

Xtreme Cruncher
    fragtek maybe you can solve the problem buying more IR leds (uv) and use them like the bar... even 2 candle light solves that problem....

right now im playing zelda and i love it.... and i also love the component cables for the wii they are the best money ive spent so far..

also a good buy for all the wii users, eneloop AA nimh batteries they cost 22$ with charger (4 batteries) in amazon give them a shot
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Member
    So how is Tony Hawk for the Wii?
    E6400 build in progress.
    e6400 L629B @ 3.44ghz 1.44v actuall
    P5B-D Wifi 804bios
    SuperTalent T800UX2GC4 @ 543mhz 5-5-5-15 2.25v
    Crucial Ballistix 4x1gb @ 430mhz 5-5-5-15 2.2v (Still Testing)
    Modded Koolance case 3/8 id hoses Zalman Waterblock
    Nec DVD Dual Layer
    Segate 320
    MSI 8800GTS 640mb 600/900 (Still testing)
    OCZ Modstream 520

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettotech View Post
    So how is Tony Hawk for the Wii?

Tony Hawk was the 2nd game I bought. I just recently started playing it and it's really fun. you can only win so many races with the first pos skateboard so I had to use the cheat code to unlock the boards.

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
    any Wii "Super Paper Mario" fans out there?

I never played the last gamecube version of paper mario, but it seems cool.
    Way too easy IMO, I beat it in 8hrs over the span of a weekend. Good to rent, not to buy
    Mac Pro 2X2.4GHZ Quad
    40GB OWC SSD
    6GB DDR3
    6TB Storage

Xtreme Addict
    Excite Truck is our hands down favorite, having had our Wii since around Christmas. The further you get in the levels, the harder and more fun it gets.

Otherwise Wii Sports still is very fun, WiiPlay is ok but not superb, and Monkeyball just is too contrived for me personally. Want to try Madden 07 soon.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by WxChaser View Post
    Excite Truck is our hands down favorite, having had our Wii since around Christmas. The further you get in the levels, the harder and more fun it gets.

Otherwise Wii Sports still is very fun, WiiPlay is ok but not superb, and Monkeyball just is too contrived for me personally. Want to try Madden 07 soon.
    What's up WxChaser nice to ya!!!

Yeah Excite Truck is a Wii must. I just started the reverse cup (or whatever you call it)

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Wii has some new titles out now, anyone playing something cool?

Mario Party 8 seems really good! I've been tied up with Spiderman 3 and Resident Evil.

check out "XS REVIEWS"

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    I got Mario Party 8 today and I must say its funny after having a few beers. Its definately not worth getting if you play it alone from what I can tell.
    I only have 2 remotes, but playing with 2 peopel was already quite funny. I bet its a really good party game with 4 players.

Its rated age 3+, so its a game for kids mainly, so its sometimes a little boring. The minigames are fun, but you have to either buy or win them, to play the, seperately.
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Xtreme Member
    DBZ: BT2 is fun even if you're not a DBZ fan. Although DBZ fans definatley get a pretty good kick out of it. Wii Sports is definatley fun to pick-up from time to time. I heard Tony Hawk is a good game once you get into it, but I haven't really gotten into it yet. SSX Blur is definatley the best SSX since Tricky (although everyone says I'm crazy and SSX:3 is the real but whatever).

Smash Bros. will be awesome, probably one of the best Wii games, if not the best Wii game, to ever come out. Just like Melee for teh cube. Mario Kart Wii will also be good (although I love Mario Kart and my opinion on the series is extremley biased).

Xtreme Cruncher
    anyone checked out Pool Party or seen if its out, i've seen it on store shelves but no price, it supposedly comes with a pool cue.

Also reserved my copy of Guitar Hero III, other than that, no new titles for me yet... but hoping to check out some new titles soon.

Can i be XS's official Wii Reviewer and i'll get free games from all over

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet2urbrain View Post
    anyone checked out Pool Party or seen if its out, i've seen it on store shelves but no price, it supposedly comes with a pool cue.

Also reserved my copy of Guitar Hero III, other than that, no new titles for me yet... but hoping to check out some new titles soon.

yeah pool party seems cool. I guess I'm waiting for Metroid 3 more than anything. Don't ask why.....I can put down Pokemon BR lately. I blame my son.

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet2urbrain View Post

Woah, when is GH3 comming out?

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChubz View Post
    Woah, when is GH3 comming out?
    Not til October

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
    yeah pool party seems cool. I guess I'm waiting for Metroid 3 more than anything. Don't ask why.....I can put down Pokemon BR lately. I blame my son.
    my friend picked up carnival games, its similar to rayman with lots of short mini games, its fun but quite the arm workout, all of us are sore armed right now after a few hours of playing.

good game to rent for sure, especially if you have younger Wii'ers <16

Xtreme X.I.P.
    No Super Mario Galaxy love yet.........?

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Xtreme Cruncher
    the turtle ninja aint bad fast paced action nice little game

metroid is excellent nintendo quality
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I have Mario Strikers Charged Football, I would recommend it to anyone. Very fast paced mayhem which really makes me laugh, a very enjoyable game.

I also have Wii sports(obviously) Wii play(good), Wario smooth moves(good) and GT pro series(not very good)

I am getting a few more games for my birthday/xmas and was hoping for honest opinions and other recommendations. Here is the list:

Mario Galaxy
    Metroid Prime 3
    Resident Evil 4
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games
    Lego star wars : The complete saga
    Zelda twilight princess.

What do you guys think?

Regards.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarki View Post
    I have Mario Strikers Charged Football, I would recommend it to anyone. Very fast paced mayhem which really makes me laugh, a very enjoyable game.

I also have Wii sports(obviously) Wii play(good), Wario smooth moves(good) and GT pro series(not very good)

I am getting a few more games for my birthday/xmas and was hoping for honest opinions and other recommendations. Here is the list:

Mario Galaxy
    Metroid Prime 3
    Resident Evil 4
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games
    Lego star wars : The complete saga
    Zelda twilight princess.

What do you guys think?

Regards.
    cool nice list!

lets see I'll go with first game to get:

Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Resident, Mario+Sonic

don't get me wrong Lego Star Wars is one of my fav games, but I've played it so many times before...it's not something I would pay for

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Xtreme Addict
    I dont own one, but I played Wii sports at a friends house and think it's kinda garbage, a simple gimmick

but mario kart is awesome, as always

and SEGA's fishing game must be awesome (since it's a dreamcast port with better graphics)
    also, as a dreamcast owner i can vouch for samba de amigo

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ugp View Post
    We all know Zelda is the best game on the Wii right now.
    I was scratching my head, until i read the post date Galaxy wasn't out at that point so i'll let you off with it...

Mario Galaxy is of course the best Wii game by far.

On the Zelda thing, some people have argued that it's not a true contender for the spot as it's also on gamecube I see it as a wii game myself, as that's what i played it on, and you can't beat using the wiimote for firing arrows.
    TJ07 | Corsair HX1000W | Gigabyte EX58 Extreme | i7 930 @ 4ghz | Ek Supreme | Thermochill PA 120.3 | Laing DDC 12v w/ mod plexi top | 3x2gb Corsair 1600mhz | GTX 680 | Raid 0 300gb Velociraptor x 2 | Razer Lachesis & Lycosa | Win7 HP x64 | fluffy dice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast