Thread: A little question for V2000B owners...

Xtreme Enthusiast

A little question for V2000B owners...

So, im about to order my wc'ing equiptment on monday, and just wanted to know where i should put my radiators. I will be trying to fit in two loops into this case, each using a thermochill 120.3 radiator:
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...ple%20Radiator

i was wondering if any 1 here had managed to do this, and where they had put them. i was thinking about celaring out the bottom of the case and fitting one down there with the PSU, and possibly mounting one on the top of the case and cutting a hole for the air. is it possible to fit two of these rads down the bottom? is there a problem with fitting the radiator up the top?? will it fit with the mobo, or will the mobo get in the way??

if people with the v2000b or similar case could give me a hand and show me pictures of their build with the radiators in??

thanks.exe

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i guess, but i wanna fit two tripple's into the case, cause i want this case to last me for when i upgrade, and a tripple and a single wont do what i want it to do when i upgrade.

i can see what you mean by mounting part of the radiator into the hdd bays, but i dont know if a tripple would fit

Xtreme Member
    The guy in the link has two triple rads in the bottom compartment plus another single rad on the roof.

heat
    TJ07-Ultra 1200W-E8400-Rampage Formula-4870-4gb G.skill-74gb Raptor-500gb Seagate-Windows 7

Apogee GTZ-XSPC Razor-DDC3.2 w/ XSPC top-PA120.3-MCR220-EK 250 res

Xtreme Member
    Look at Disruptfam's v2000 log
    e6750|P5K-C|2x2GB G.Skill DDR2-800|eVGA 8800gt
    TRUE and Accelero S1 rev 2

Vadim also used to fit 3 seperate rads in there cases, altough they weren't themochills