Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: 7 loops, world 1st!!! I think! The planning, help if you like too

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriote View Post
    OMG The mistake you did! You shouldn't have brought back this thread up.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by To(V)bo Co(V)bo View Post
    This is gonna be way more fun than my wifes tits.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Meh, do what ya like i aint bothered!

I was ment to be moving but the move has fallen through due to a problem in my current workplace so i am staying to sort it. I sold everything for the project and packed ready to move, made more money back than what i had spent out! I got bord of the V2k rapidly so i might mod something differnt to house it all. Custom case i think. Shop let me down on countless parts and services which they still ow me even though i have payed! Umm legal action if nowts done in next 28 days i think. Oh and not say how lame, depressing XS was at surporting and advising me. If and when i may have a go at doing this again i will only post the completed project and nowt eles.

Then not one of you can winge and cry but just be gob smacked insted.

As ya can see im not overly fanned of here and what not anymore.

XS is bitter and twisted and then the rest...

Latters.........
    Bah that could of been a great project you know. Well, thats what i personally think. But i do understand that sometime things in our own personal life can happen... And IMO, it's just a shame that nowaday you think that way of Xs just because of some (Actually maybe a lot) bashed you down... Oh well. But i must not comment on how you reacted. Everybody reacts differently.

Anyway, good luck with your future stuff\project Pete!
    • - Asus P8Z68-V PRO
    • - Intel I5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz (for now)
    • - Asus Geforce 580GTX DirectCUII Fermi
    • - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile
    • - Ultra X3 1000 Watt
    • - Asus Xonar DX 7.1 \ Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX
    • - Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset
    • - Crucial M4 SSD 128GB \ WD Caviar Black 1TB
    • - CoolerMaster 690II Advanced
    • - Dell UltraSharp 24''
    • - Noctua NH-D14

January - SLI Rig Of The Month (2008)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriote View Post
    Bah that could of been a great project you know. Well, thats what i personally think. But i do understand that sometime things in our own personal life can happen... And IMO, it's just a shame that nowaday you think that way of Xs just because of some (Actually maybe a lot) bashed you down... Oh well. But i must not comment on how you reacted. Everybody reacts differently.

Anyway, good luck with your future stuff\project Pete!
    Thanks for the reply, one of very few throughout the forum here! It's a great project, just on hold now till i sort a new case out. Thinking a custom job. Laing told me of a new pump so wait and see! The personal life is what got to me most. Only a few where able to take a moment and think. Other just wanted blood. All i can say to that is you should of been stood behind my little brother, he'd give you his head full when he took his own life. Once i have sorted a few things i might get something out, as when i duno when it will be

Xtreme Member
    i think you should delete the whole lot. keep all the pics and start again. and why are you so graphic on you're brothers death?
    Main PC || Sugo-Evolution || Intel C2D 4300 @2.8ghz || Gigabyte DS2R || Sapphire X1950XTX || 2GB Cellshock DDR2 || 500W Silverstone sc || 20" 2007WFP || Creative X-fi || 250Gb Seagate .10 || Optiarc || Sharkoon air cooling

Sound || Sennheiser HD 595 || Marantz PM4001 || eltax monitor3 ||

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pie_uk View Post
    i think you should delete the whole lot. keep all the pics and start again.
    Pic i have removed off here to save my bandwidth. I can't delet anything here as i have no option too.

Oh and maybe read whats been said with the fact that i am still doing it once i have found a case i want

Xtreme Member
    Have you considered building your own w/ buying a motherboard tray and various bay mounts separately?

If you do not have time you could just sketch out the dimensions and have a shop do most of the work.

I find that keeping your hands busy during free time and designing something is the best therapy when life gets you down.

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear."
    Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

that sucks to hear that you can't work on it

Xtreme Mentor
    wait...

phase was to expensive to run, even after initial cost...

but 7 watercooling loops isn't?

.... by all means, if you really have your mind on watercooling...
    1 loop for cpu, 1 loop for both graphics cards, 1 loop for nb, sb, and then one cheap loop for memory and hard drives.... filling and bleeding 7 loops! good luck
    mentally confused and prone to wandering

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent11 View Post
    Have you considered building your own w/ buying a motherboard tray and various bay mounts separately?

If you do not have time you could just sketch out the dimensions and have a shop do most of the work.

I find that keeping your hands busy during free time and designing something is the best therapy when life gets you down.

Yeah, just i am not setup in my new place still for it. I got all my brothers and mothers stuff still to sort out. Kinda odd being told the house you've wanted for ages is all of a suden yours out right and everything in there!

I don't know of any shops that do it really. EP-UK charge a lot. MM is just a cube, both very boring i feel!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Beast View Post
    that sucks to hear that you can't work on it
    Well i can and can't but yeah

Quote Originally Posted by teyber View Post
    wait...

phase was to expensive to run, even after initial cost...

but 7 watercooling loops isn't?

.... by all means, if you really have your mind on watercooling...
    1 loop for cpu, 1 loop for both graphics cards, 1 loop for nb, sb, and then one cheap loop for memory and hard drives.... filling and bleeding 7 loops! good luck
    If you want the best you got to pay right so buying a phase unit is no problem. The mear fact our ellecy in the UK is OTT is what made it an issue!

Why is 7 loops a problem? It uses less power to run that a SS and way less than a Cascade!

Filling and bleeding it all is dead easy. One at a time, probs be a week of bledding each loop!

Stay tunned though. Trying to draw up some ideas of things but at the moment i am working hard and traing like a to do the EU UCI and BIU serise next year. So far i've passed the test on my ankle and just sorted some new sponsers.

Crunch-Fu Adept
    man, you got to the point where no case in the world is good enough for you ...
    my condelence on that ...
    this project is really BIG, and you have my respect for the courage to do it .. what 2,3,4? no ... 7 freakin loops! thats insane and I hope you'll make some progress soon, the idea is outrageous
    GOOD LUCK ( I'm stayin tuned )
    Sometimes a good slap in the face is all you need

Bios my arss.....
    I can fix this problem with a hardware mod....
    Hipro5

"Overclock till death. Overclocking is life." Hipro5

Banned
    Yeah no case is really grabbing me at the moment. Boxs make nice mounts for it all currently! LOL

I might look at a V2k again and mod it, maybe the black pearl thing as it was a bit more solid in place which offering a better soultion to things

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728