Thread: Sparkle 8800GTX

Xtreme Member

Sparkle 8800GTX

Hi,

just saw this card at one of the local stores... the specs have it listed as having a hybrid water/air cooler (didn't see the actual box)... can anyone confirm/say it ain't true?

TIA
    "Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it." - Sir Henry Royce

Xtreme Member
    anyone have pics ?

Xtreme Member
    for your viewing pleasure
    Current: 2500k@ 4.0 // 8g Gskill // TZ68k+ // 5850 @ 900
    Best way to catch me is by PM // AKA Harmavoidance0

Xtreme Cruncher
    Those pics appeared a while ago. No self respecting watercooler would be seen dead using those fittings. An absolute flow killer to the rest of your system. Also all the cards that will be available at launch have been made by Asus, other manufacturers will just have rebadged Asus cards. Seeing as all the cards we've seen so far come from 1 source and so all have black PCBs, that makes that card look like a preproduction sample to me.
    Asus P9X79 Pro | i7 3820 @ 4.875GHz | 4x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600| 3x 6970 Lightnings watercooled| Corsair 1200W PSU | Mountain Mods Ascension case |

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomicpineapple
    Those pics appeared a while ago. No self respecting watercooler would be seen dead using those fittings. An absolute flow killer to the rest of your system. Also all the cards that will be available at launch have been made by Asus, other manufacturers will just have rebadged Asus cards. Seeing as all the cards we've seen so far come from 1 source and so all have black PCBs, that makes that card look like a preproduction sample to me.
    That is the best news in a looong time!!

Look at the Nvidia-logo, its the old one...

Xtreme Addict
    Pics on the second post
    [i5 2500K, ASrock extreme3 gen3, Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600MHz, Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum, CM HAF932, Antec Truepower New 650w]

THE ORIGINAL OC JEDI
    hopefully the launch will be well stocked.