Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamcar

Xtreme Addict
    The batmobile!
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step
    Well CPUs are like women they all like things specific ways for them.. Some love 8x and others Love 9x or 7x.. they all just have their G-Spot and you have to learn to use it..
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step View Post
    He should have given up his nuts too. Since clearly anyone that wants any Apple product that bad, Should NOT ever breed.
    q6600 @ 2.6
    EVGA 680i
    OCZ fatal1ty ddr2 800
    8800gt SLI
    watercooled

Xtreme Member
    67-69 corvette!

Xtreme Member

Question

To anarki : back to topic
    Have a decent link : some material to think or dream about

http://www.supercars.net/lists/topsupercars.html

My favourite would surely be the Porsche 993 Turbo (4WD / 420hp's / all-weather sports car.....
    But if i had the money, porsche 959 (the Big brother of the 993 Turbo......)

a car for a race track : awesome chassis and old BMW M5 V8 engine......the best of the two world..........http://www.supercars.de/singlecar/7/894.html

another link : you can compare Speed and acceleration (surprise, surprise.... )
    http://www.supercars.de/

But ican't find the brand of the car in yuor picture.....it's on my mind but i can't remenber it.......must be spanish car??

Man is a wolf to Man. Then i wanna be the Tex Avery wolf......at least to enjoy the kiss of a woman.....

Xtremely slow runner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarki
    Back on topic then

This car is really ugly, i don't car about the engine I want great design
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Av by Frisch This is not a Lime tree

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Its a Gumpert Apollo the styling isn't that bad!!!

Xtreme Member

Arrow infos on this baby...

OK
    Have some news....
    The air entry (ugly) upon the car is a fake.....The car was not high enough to be homologated in GT.....

Road version : 600 Hp's / 810 Nm
    Race version : 650 Hp's / ?

V-Max : about 350 km/h
    O to 60 : 3.4 seconds

One of the car (blue one was at Gum Ball 3000

Father of the car is an old Audi engineer?? also, he is the Boss of MTM...
    Audi TT with Dual-engine (one on the front and the other on ther rear...car was given to be 1000 hp's.....
    http://www.mtm-online.de/en/
    Man is a wolf to Man. Then i wanna be the Tex Avery wolf......at least to enjoy the kiss of a woman.....

Xtremely slow runner
    Nobody talked about this one :

The only ford worth to buy :p

Or this one :

I saw a review on top gear and it' just amazing, it goes from 0 to 190MPH without raising an eyebrow. The guy went from 0 to 80 in a few seconds and judging from his act and talk i thought he was driving at 40! It's speed with class, there is just one bad point : the dashboard is cluttered with buttons and it's way too much
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I mentioned the Ford GT on page 7, tis a shame though, the pics i linked to have gone. I love the styling. GT40 is 40 years old this year, rock on!!!

G

Xtremely slow runner
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_G
    I mentioned the Ford GT on page 7, tis a shame though, the pics i linked to have gone. I love the styling. GT40 is 40 years old this year, rock on!!!

G
    Sorry for the double. I forgot about p7 (that was a year ago, no?)
    The restyling theyve done is also very nice, keep the spirit and make it up to date. Just what porsche has been doing for the 911 since it came out

Xtreme Enthusiast
    The difference i think is that the GT and GT40 are pretty rare cars, whereas the 911 is produced in large numbers, so i think the 911 design is very boring now and in dire need of a change. A classic design originally yes, but has just been used too much IMO.
    Apparently the Ford GT sees an increase in horsepower after then engine has got some miles down on the clock which a Ford engineer said was not insignificant
    On the subject of GT40s, i went to the Goodwood revival meet last weekend and saw some amazing cars.
    One race had 7 GT40s in it, you can see 3 in this pic, there were some great ones in red with a white stripe, and yellow with a black stripe as well, but you cant beat the original Gulf colours:

Other highlights were the Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato (centre car):

And the one thing that blew me away was the amount of Ferrari 250 GTOs! I knew this car was beautiful before i went, but it looks even better in the sunshine flying around a track. In the GT race there were 6 250 GTOs and a 330 LM Berlinetta. Bear in mind that a 250 GTO is worth in the region of £2-5million (about $3.5-9million) and a 330 LMB is about £1.3-2million ....
    There were a fair few Cobras around as well.
    Here is a pick of a 250 GTO closely followed by an Aston Martin DB4 GT:

Whole day was very really.

G

Xtremely slow runner
    OMG, that must have been a really great experience to see those cars running. It's not everyday that you put a 5M€ car on a raceway . Judgind from the pics you were on the front row of the race, the sound must have astounding

Xtreme Enthusiast
    It was sooo awesome, the sound of those cars is great, the rumbles of the Cobras to the almost singing of some of the Ferraris, the incredible noise of the old F1 cars (-1938 onwards), and some great racing as well, so many great cars, all being pushed to the limit (and occaisionally beyond )
    And you can go around parts of the paddock (or all of it if you have the right pass) and look at the machines either being polished, or tweaked and fixed.
    Engine pr0n time, this is a V12 from a Ferrari 330, such an awesome piece of engineering:

Even saw a car with a 27 Litre engine!
    I love going to Goodwood.

G

Xtreme Member
    holy crap that looks like its fun

My dreamcar is a '69 Corvette Stingray. I wish I had 5k because someone I know could hook me up well with one for that, but it would need a little work, and I don't have enough money for either the car itself or the work...

Trans Am

Just like mine, only mine's a bit more practical for daily driving
    System
    ASUS Z170-Pro
    Skylake i7-6700K @ 4600 Mhz
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC
    32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V
    Samsung 850 EVO (2)
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2
    Corsair Hydro H90
    NZXT S340

Xtreme Member
    Hi,

not the most expensive,

accelerates faster than a ferrari 355 & porsche 911.
    triple world champion car in rally
    what do you all think of this little beast?

Xyus
    Last edited by Xyus89; 11-13-2005 at 12:05 PM.
    processor : amd s939 venice @ 2200mhz
    memory : Corsair rev5.1 xms 2 *512
    storage : 40 + 80 + 320gb
    case : Antec SOHO server case plusview

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Cant see the pics because you cant link directly to them.

G

Xtreme Member
    My favourite is definitely Audi A3 sportback 3.2 V6 quattro. love that car. Otherwise I would choose a Audi A4 avant. Man

Xtreme Enthusiast
    ill have a new c6 z06 pls. And a nice phone call to lingenfelter for some turbo loving and possibly some more performance upgrades as far as handling go. Should put everything else to shame, then again that would make it a c6r or better now wouldnt it?
    My pc: |||Abit AL8-V||| P4 631@4.6ghz||| 4x512 PDP pc2-4200@4-4-4-12 2.0v|||1x250gb WD 16mb sata||| 6600gt 500/1000@ 610/1240||| TDK dvd burner||| watercooled cpu and gpu and custom moded case.

Project Hard Lined

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarking11
    ill have a new c6 z06 pls. And a nice phone call to lingenfelter for some turbo loving and possibly some more performance upgrades as far as handling go. Should put everything else to shame, then again that would make it a c6r or better now wouldnt it?
    If it was that easy to make a C6R or better, they would be already using your setup...there is a lot more that goes into it, and its hardly daily driver friendly like a normal vette with a few upgrades would be.
    System
    ASUS Z170-Pro
    Skylake i7-6700K @ 4600 Mhz
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC
    32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V
    Samsung 850 EVO (2)
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2
    Corsair Hydro H90
    NZXT S340

Xtremely slow runner
    They showed the Buggati veyron on TV yesterday and i must say that i'm in love. This car is a monster, the sound of the engine is amazing. This is not your "regular" ferrari
    The car uses a 100L in 15min @ 400kph !!! That is is sick. And it uses 5L with just the engine on and without touching the gas pedal. Imagine how much you must spend on gas everytime you take it for a run.
    The first car is planned for shipping next week.
    For the story, an american bought one and he wasn't sure about the interior color so he bought a second one! Lucky bastard!

Xtreme Member

Question Back in black :)

Hey antipop

Watched the Channel too.....

have been searching for a car offering almost the same specs.

have found one :

Tommy Kaïra ZZ-II.....tuned @ 950 Hp's

4WD
    less than 1600 Kgs....

I'm sure she should beat the Veyron on a highway.

She's expected to reach 300 Kph in 2 sec. less than the Veyron....

Will find the link......

i'm not sure but you could fond it in the PS2 game GT4....

McLaren baby!

I think its pretty hard to chose a dream car without having driven some of the ones that interest me.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulburner
    If it was that easy to make a C6R or better, they would be already using your setup...there is a lot more that goes into it, and its hardly daily driver friendly like a normal vette with a few upgrades would be.
    Well I wouldent call a 850hp tt vette with upgraded suspension and internals a daily driver friendly car. But im shure if I owned one I would give it my best to drive it as mutch as possible.

As for it being comparable to a c6r your correct it could not be in every way but at least aceleration and power to weight ratio could be reached.

Shesh way to ruin my fun
    My pc: |||Abit AL8-V||| P4 631@4.6ghz||| 4x512 PDP pc2-4200@4-4-4-12 2.0v|||1x250gb WD 16mb sata||| 6600gt 500/1000@ 610/1240||| TDK dvd burner||| watercooled cpu and gpu and custom moded case.

Project Hard Lined

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast