Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 280

Thread: XS Wallpaper

  1. #26
    Xtreme Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    SoCal, USA
    Posts
    604
    Nope..., not quite. Sorry for being so picky... can you just remove the text from #5 and leave the original colors intact? if not, don't worry about it and thanks anyway...

    Cheers!
    Last edited by EQuito; 06-09-2003 at 08:16 AM.

  2. #27
    DaGooch
    Guest
    Well, I guess I have to put all the above in the galleries section from the front page of the site. You guys keep me and NiceGuy busy with no end in sight. :p

  3. #28
    Twisted
    Guest
    Originally posted by DaGoochMeister
    Well, I guess I have to put all the above in the galleries section from the front page of the site. You guys keep me and NiceGuy busy with no end in sight. :p
    haha...your welcome:p

  4. #29
    Twisted
    Guest
    Originally posted by EQuito
    Nope..., not quite. Sorry for being so picky... can you just remove the text from #5 and live the original colors? if not, don't worry about it and thanks anyway...

    Cheers!
    hows that?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #30
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,121
    thanks twisted. hehe now i have my wallpaper


  6. #31
    DaGooch
    Guest
    Twisted, can you do #2 with a dark gold color? All my custom made offshore fishing rods are done in black, dark purple and dark gold threads on a black rod blank and would be a nice match for my desktop.

  7. #32
    Twisted
    Guest
    Originally posted by JeffPH
    thanks twisted. hehe now i have my wallpaper
    enjoy!

  8. #33
    Twisted
    Guest
    Originally posted by DaGoochMeister
    Twisted, can you do #2 with a dark gold color? All my custom made offshore fishing rods are done in black, dark purple and dark gold threads on a black rod blank and would be a nice match for my desktop.
    sure

  9. #34
    Twisted
    Guest
    .
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #35
    Twisted
    Guest
    or this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #36
    DaGooch
    Guest
    Nice!

  12. #37
    Xtreme Folder
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    BFE, MI
    Posts
    662
    Thank you twisted!!!!


  13. #38
    Twisted
    Guest
    Originally posted by Crazymofo
    Thank you twisted!!!!

    your welcome!

  14. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,769
    DUDE mad skillz that rocks you da man they are all cool as hell
    So many tricks & so many lies
    Too many whens & too many whys
    Nobody's special, nobody's gifted
    I'm just me, warped & twisted



    MY HeatWare

  15. #40
    Twisted
    Guest
    another

  16. #41
    Twisted
    Guest
    last one for tonite
    Attached Images Attached Images

  17. #42
    Hardass
    Guest
    Nice work!:thumbsup:

  18. #43
    Xtreme Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    952
    Yea, i like those.

  19. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,468
    Originally posted by Twisted
    im bored
    I Dont mean to criticize... But where is the S in Systems?

  20. #45
    Twisted
    Guest
    Originally posted by shray
    I Dont mean to criticize... But where is the S in Systems?
    ill fix that..lol

  21. #46
    Xtreme Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,161
    nice wallpapers indeed!
    "M-I-A"

  22. #47
    Xtreme Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    952
    This is the one I use. Kind of plain but I like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  23. #48
    Hardass
    Guest
    Twisted.

    Can you make me a background out of this?

  24. #49
    Twisted
    Guest
    sure, ill see what i can do

  25. #50
    Hardass
    Guest
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •