Thread: Einstein@home

Xtreme Enthusiast

Einstein@home

We do have a pretty solid team ... that may be down there position wise, but we are picking up a lot of vault points. Im trying to get us to 8000 in every Physical Science / Math project once we reach it ... I move on. We are almost there on this one .... but could use 1 - 2 computer push.

If you are tired of some of the headaches from other projects ...... I must say this is an extradonarily great one since the servers always have available work and the best part is each instance of Einstein@home takes up from 5 - 20 megs each.

Xtreme Cruncher
    How long are the wu's? I seem to remeber them being quite long 10hours+ before which is what put me off.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by melymel2789
    How long are the wu's? I seem to remeber them being quite long 10hours+ before which is what put me off.
    They dont seem too long to me although its not like I have kept much an eye on them other than there is work and it doesnt take a lot of memory.

Xtreme Addict
    They are long but they do seem to go fast and they do reward the fastest and powerful computers.
    BTW I am doing Einstein as Well as SETI.... we need the points.
    This Diablo is fast and powerful ...I have a lot of projects in the manager I can play with, run EON ( We need help in EON) , SOB and MJ12.

Space for Rent

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I just had one complete ... 5 hours. EON is up next ..... im glad someone fired up some DPAD recently ..... we are up in almost every physical science projects.

Quote Originally Posted by UCmajewski
    im glad someone fired up some DPAD recently ..... we are up in almost every physical science projects.
    That would be me... think Dragon was helping out too.. I have another major dump coming on that...

Xtreme Cruncher
    Yep, I've been running DPAD on my 2.8 P4 laptop 24/7. When it doesn't shut off from overheating, that is.
    A wolf in wolves clothing.

Xtreme Cruncher
    10k broken... next 10k should be much faster... new cpu is running better than ever...
    E2160 @ 360x9, max 390x9 watercooled
    GA-P35-DS3
    Cellshock D9GMH @ 545mhz cl5-5-5-5-15
    Palit 7300gt 500/1000 @ 780/1600 watercooled

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fink
    10k broken... next 10k should be much faster... new cpu is running better than ever...
    Nice we almost got this project up to 9000 vault points which should be a goal for every project within reason. We are so far out to make any big charge in this project which is a shame since it is so solid.