Thread: XS top 30 thread

Thumbs up XS top 30 thread

To be exact we're #29 today. We'll have 2 quick overtakes in the next few days, but then its 3 weeks to 'GaY'. I think we're basically hitting 10T a day, which is pretty good. Pity there wasn't a few more... As far as i can see also, our six is clear. No threats that I can see yet.
    Last edited by [XC] riptide; 09-27-2006 at 08:22 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    nice

312 Xeon Threads + GTX 1080 + GTX 1070 + BFL Monarch 700

Xtreme Cruncher
    aye very nice, my help here will be sparse but atleast i know the e6600 can do 1 T a day.

other areas of XS team need some help, getting started

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wonder if DEB could ever fathom that his/her XS SOB team they started would ever be in the top 30 ? I wish I could throw something on this project .... but Intel seems to have this project licked and my AMDs dont do much.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by UCmajewski
    Wonder if DEB could ever fathom that his/her XS SOB team they started would ever be in the top 30 ? I wish I could throw something on this project .... but Intel seems to have this project licked and my AMDs dont do much.
    doubtful, but its good to see you around these parts once again.

Who's DEB anyways?

We're #28. Heading straight for 'GaY' rofl. he he! 19 days and counting.

Thanks to Helheim, a little friendly competition by myself and James, and good solid scores from Weed, Colegiate Mafia, XSTM and others, we're hitting 11 - 11.5T a day. Up from 9-10T a day. I see the brothers have started up again. I reckon Jose tried to pull a sneaky one on Peter.. but Peter wised up...
    Last edited by [XC] riptide; 10-03-2006 at 04:34 PM. Reason: stupid spelling

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide
    Thanks to Helheim, a little friendly competition by myself and James, and good solid scores from Weed, ColLegiate Mafia, XSTM and others, we're hitting 11 - 11.5T a day. Up from 9-10T a day. I see the brothers have started up again. I reckon Jose tried to pull a sneaky one on Peter.. but Peter wised up...

Fixed

for XSCM..once i get us to top 10 with some buffer on 11th i will be leaving to bolster another project someplace else for XS, perhaps QMC to take #1 there with those bunch of guys