Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100% OC will always make me smile

Xtreme Cruncher
    Forgot I've got a sata disk in there now, fsb locked I forget how to get round the issue & I haven't got time this week, with the imminent arrival of some new kit & the xeons' case/psu required to build it up... though I managed to remember the sSpec just now *amazing* SL6GG - C1 Stepping 1.5v.

Quote Originally Posted by jimwah
    Forgot I've got a sata disk in there now, fsb locked I forget how to get round the issue & I haven't got time this week, with the imminent arrival of some new kit & the xeons' case/psu required to build it up... though I managed to remember the sSpec just now *amazing* SL6GG - C1 Stepping 1.5v.
    Baaah. lock the PCI bus, if iot isn't already. Thats the bus that matters with the SATA. I didn't think that the FSB locked on connection of SATA drive C1 step should still bring you a bit.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Little update - the DX is back up & folding at the moment. I found some replacement 70mm coolermaster fans, to replace the Thermaltake 5k rpm jobbies that were on there, which cost £1.40 for both fans I also got an antec 900 & the good psu back from the C2D, so the DX is almost whisper quiet now (relatively, at least). It's also got an IDE drive in there again now iirc, so I should have the OC options back again...

The PCI should be locked anyways!!!! Mine is always locked when using clockgen and bios!

Xtreme Cruncher
    What's the fixation on the PCI lock man when I use SATA all the OC options got greyed out in the BIOS, can't adjust a thing, including PCI/FSB/divider Nevermind, it shouldn't be an issue now hopefully.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12