Thread: Philosophy after my Pie ?

Da Goose

Philosophy after my Pie ?

Wat'z up, pls backoff, this is my pie and I want to keep it. I have ComCast all over my azz and I am doing the best I can...All teary eyed...

i7-860 Farm with nVidia GPU's

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAK1640
    Wat'z up, pls backoff, this is my pie and I want to keep it. I have ComCast all over my azz and I am doing the best I can...All teary eyed...
    Dak: didn't you have a T3 or close to that at work that you were using for dimes a while back?
    And don't worry, I'll try and keep Philosophy busy, at least in the dailies..
    A very long way to go to catch either of you guys in the totals.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Da Goose
    I did try to run Dimes at work, however my IT dept was too concerned so I couldn't...They don't seem to mind the shipping system running WCG though (or at least they haven't noticed yet). All my MJ-12 power comes from my home along with Comcast's moaning & groaning. Pls give Philosophy some daily targets, he is zooming in on my pie...

Xtreme Cruncher
    600K an update, I don't know how many times i've said this now DAK but your output is simply amazing . If it weren't for comcast i'm sure you could even give py-222 a run for his money good luck with holding philosophy off DAK and i'll keep checking for your name as number 1 in the dailies you certainly deserve it friend

P.S. movieman please don't nock me out of the top 10

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Going to be a while I think before I worry any of you guys. This Acriontec router that Verizon sent kicks itself off every 6-9 hours.
    Reboot and fine, clueless as to why. All I can think of is that a circuit is overheating slowly and it reaches a shutdown polnt.
    Have a new one just arrived and will see if that helps.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    Going to be a while I think before I worry any of you guys. This Acriontec router that Verizon sent kicks itself off every 6-9 hours.
    Reboot and fine, clueless as to why. All I can think of is that a circuit is overheating slowly and it reaches a shutdown polnt.
    Hope the new router helps Dave, If not give Bloody_S a pm about building a smoothwall, He knows a bit about them . Also it'll probably take you about 1 week to get to the top 5 so I'm busy packing my things and preparing a move to slot 10 unless I can pass KB first .

Maybe you and DAK should join up and try and take down Haltech, may spur him into kicking some a$$ again .

XS_THE_MACHINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    I told you in that thread where you said you got Fios that any router you get would be your MJ-12 bottleneck. Set up a smoothwall and you'll be good to go.
    "Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting"

clicks to save kids

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by melymel2789
    Hope the new router helps Dave, If not give Bloody_S a pm about building a smoothwall, He knows a bit about them . Also it'll probably take you about 1 week to get to the top 5 so I'm busy packing my things and preparing a move to slot 10 unless I can pass KB first .

Maybe you and DAK should join up and try and take down Haltech, may spur him into kicking some a$$ again .

Just talked with BS..He was out of town.
    I just want to see us grab #3 and then chase down #2..
    #1 will be a beech but hey, this is XS.

Da Goose
    Hey Dave, I went to Radio Shack and bought a 120MM AC fan & I have this blowing on my D-Link 4300 and it seems to do the trick. Perhaps a temp band-aid for you?

Thanks MelyMel, I am trying to keep ComCast at bay with short bursts of "Flat Out", I only wished I could run 7x24 or even 6 hours a day would make me happy. They said next time they will simply shut off my Cable ?

I would think MJ12 on a modem would have very limited output huh? P.S. Keep up the great work...

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAK1640
    Hey Dave, I went to Radio Shack and bought a 120MM AC fan & I have this blowing on my D-Link 4300 and it seems to do the trick. Perhaps a temp band-aid for you?

Thanks MelyMel, I am trying to keep ComCast at bay with short bursts of "Flat Out", I only wished I could run 7x24 or even 6 hours a day would make me happy. They said next time they will simply shut off my Cable ?

I would think MJ12 on a modem would have very limited output huh? P.S. Keep up the great work...
    Good Idea..I have a couple small table fans and will try that out.
    What bugged me is that when this first happenned I tried my old tank Netgear RT314 and couldn't get a connection with it so when back to this plastic POS Actiontec M1424WR that they sent..