Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: #1 QMC...counting down the days

Xtreme Cruncher
    Good to know that, i was wondering why you have so much force on wcg and Rosetta now that we are so close to #1.

A month to go with current speed, more if they change the point scheme. I wonder if we can keep the #1. Would be nice to crunch other projects too.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootStraight
    It wont stop you, but I'll give you a good fight.
    Looks like no worries for you, my output is only about 13.5k/day on avg.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by mtzki
    Looks like no worries for you, my output is only about 13.5k/day on avg.
    Well you beat me today....again!

It turns out that I had a three machines stuck at the benchmark. Anyone else see this?

-SS

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootStraight
    Well you beat me today....again!
    It's only my dump tactics at work for getting occasional red pie.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I haven't checked in on the stats for a while, good to see we're still closing in on the #1 spot - I've only got my battered P4 3.0 HT on QMC now Gratz also to twb, who's 'bagged me while I was away last week

Ker-Pow !
    Thanks but it wasnt exactly hard with your meager output. Not a satifisying bagging but a bagging never the less !!

Quote Originally Posted by jimwah
    I haven't checked in on the stats for a while, good to see we're still closing in on the #1 spot - I've only got my battered P4 3.0 HT on QMC now Gratz also to twb, who's 'bagged me while I was away last week
    XTT have formally sentenced you to death for Mutiny and desertion & dereliction of duty......
    I hereby sentence you to Death..

...death...by 'bagging.

EDIT: Of course TWB just got 'bagged by Master Helheim in SOB. Same day too... he he! On account of this you are hereby pardoned.....
    Last edited by [XC] riptide; 10-23-2006 at 04:27 PM.

Ker-Pow !
    I have a feeling you are getting bagged pretty soon aswell rippy by helheim he is the SOB train.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Glad I'm pardoned, that sounds like a particularly nasty way to go I've gotta throw everything at fah just to get some decent output at the moment - I'm wracking my brain trying to think of borging opportunities here, if I get some more powa to spread around I'll be back... If you could just wait for me at 300k twb I'd appreciate it

Ker-Pow !
    Well Ive shifted a few rigs to D2ol and tanpaku at the moment, so you will be able to catch me.

Quote Originally Posted by thewildblue
    I have a feeling you are getting bagged pretty soon aswell rippy by helheim he is the SOB train.
    Ha! Not quite. I've pretty much stepped up again. However i dunno what he's doing with his new CD2, unless he's retired a XEON. I do know he lost one of the chips running SOB. It seems to push procs a little further than some other apps. Very similar to a Prime test in my opinion.
    One theory in my head is that he's building up a dump with it to drop on my head soon.... but... theres a little something heading my way in the post... Is he not doing a little D2OL aswell? Anyways i have a feeling there will be a great battle ahead.

Ker-Pow !
    Yeah he is on D2ol and QMC.....so he has alot of firepower.

Xtreme DČOL Watch Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide
    Ha! Not quite. I've pretty much stepped up again. However i dunno what he's doing with his new CD2, unless he's retired a XEON. I do know he lost one of the chips running SOB. It seems to push procs a little further than some other apps. Very similar to a Prime test in my opinion.
    One theory in my head is that he's building up a dump with it to drop on my head soon.... but... theres a little something heading my way in the post... Is he not doing a little D2OL aswell? Anyways i have a feeling there will be a great battle ahead.
    Ya that one chip dieing on me has set me back a bit and I'm still waiting on the RAM for the CD2 system so no dumps from me. D2OL seems to stress the system even more than SOB does. The one system I put D2OL back on was crashing all the time so I put it back on SOB for now and it seems to be fine. I will have to put a different one on D2OL now.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Adding my Opty 266 to this to try and get you over the hump to #1
    Has 2 hours to finish current WU on WCG and then will attach to QMC.
    After 2 hours of trying it is attached!
    Now what team was it I was joining? DPC correct?
    Last edited by Movieman; 10-24-2006 at 08:59 PM.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345