DX2.8 3 instances
    DX2.95 3 intances
    P4 2.26
    Opty 165@ 2.6
    3200+ @ 2.5
    3200+ @ stock (laptop)
    AXP1700+ stock

Quote Originally Posted by thewildblue
    Well I added an AXP1700+ tonight from my brother, wont be on much but it all helps. Im mostly an AMD guy you see I feel they do just the same/better as a P4 in this project. The opties seem to be better. My DX@2.95 does about 4.2 total with 3 clients, the opty 165@2.6 is doing about 6.2 !!!

Oh yeah going for over a 100g per update.

Anyone been watching Helhiem he is tearing up the stats.
    What k/n pair have you got on the Opty? You know James, AMD's are well proven to do about the same as a P4 at same clock speed. However, its hard to compare, as different k/n tests give very different scores and credits. As I said I've gone through a bad patch, but I can see in my Q that there's a few nice ones coming along. That will bump my scores up by the end of the week.
    Oh ya and I'm less than 300G away from you now. You're gonna get T-XXXed sunshine!!

Ker-Pow !
    The optys are both over 3mil each at the moment, havent really looked any deeper. So was that a one off dump last night or can you sustain that ? The gap would have been larger but the p4 and dx were down from Friday until Sunday afternoon due to the thunderstorms....look you even got me making excuses now....hehe

Going to try and call a couple of reserve machines this week, get my sisters p4 1.6 (if she doesnt stress out too much) and my dads 3200+ laptop.....they wont be 24/7 but it might make the difference.

The optys are both over 3mil each at the moment, havent really looked any deeper. So was that a one off dump last night or can you sustain that ? The gap would have been larger but the p4 and dx were down from Friday until Sunday afternoon due to the thunderstorms....look you even got me making excuses now....hehe

Going to try and call a couple of reserve machines this week, get my sisters p4 1.6 (if she doesnt stress out too much) and my dads 3200+ laptop.....they wont be 24/7 but it might make the difference.
    Ahh. Opti's dual core? Thats makes sense now. That would equate them (In Sob alone) to a single core C2D at 3+Ghz

No James, that is not a one off dump, that is sustained, just that I only dunp when I'm there. I haven't got my GF's laptop to dump yet. She doensn't have BB yet in her new place.. but getting there.

[Excuse Mode] but ya know we had hurricanes and tornadoes and they blew one of my DX's half way down the farmers field... then the bull thought it looked sexy and humped it to bits.. so... hard times james [/Excuse Mode]

In saying that you should look at my DPAD scores too... I'm also managing to keep that floating above water too
    But to keep Helheim off my back, I think I have to acquire new hardware.

edit: All this borging james.... just remember one thing. DON'T DROP A TEST! If your sis gets pee'd off at you using the laptop after a few days, and you don't transfer that test to another machine to complete it, you'll loose all those points on that test after a month. - and that will qualify you for an 'Insta-XXXbagging'
    Last edited by [XC] riptide; 10-03-2006 at 12:50 AM.

Ker-Pow !
    So do you think you will pass me today then ? Cant you just have regular updates, its nicer to watch on stats.....

So do you think you will pass me today then ? Cant you just have regular updates, its nicer to watch on stats.....
    Nope. Can't cos on dial up for a few weeks more....

hmmm gives me an idea... Might try an XTT covert ambush.... just to agitate you...

Ker-Pow !
    I feel a subteam coming on......

Nope! I haven't approached Jimwah whatsoever. Jimway has to ensure that he hits 250k QMC unscathed and in good condition. I have to keep up my side of the bargain here! Looks like I'm doing a good job. Got alot of TWB power tied up here. he he!

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Now who would our dear riptide go to get a subteam going?
    (tosses gasoline on the fire, gets James wondering, walks off laughing)
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    Now who would our dear riptide go to get a subteam going?
    (tosses gasoline on the fire, gets James wondering, walks off laughing)
    Terrible Dave! Now you have James wondering whats going on behind his back when there is nothing really, .. there will be no subteam of big crunchers to help me out.... at all! :whistle:

Ker-Pow !
    I might have meant me starting a subteam........

I might have meant me starting a subteam........
    Waaaaaa! Thats not fair...

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    James: I promise I was only teasing, just a harassment post.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    James: I promise I was only teasing, just a harassment post.
    Baaah: Its OK Dave, He's bluffing I hope

Ker-Pow !
    Advert goes out later today.......maybe

Advert goes out later today.......maybe
    BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF Bring it on!!!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide
    Nope! I haven't approached Jimwah whatsoever. Jimway has to ensure that he hits 250k QMC unscathed and in good condition. I have to keep up my side of the bargain here! Looks like I'm doing a good job. Got alot of TWB power tied up here. he he!
    Looking good for a win over here on QMC - phase 1 of Mission XTT is in the bag, so to speak.

Keep up the pressure on SoB rip

Quote Originally Posted by jimwah
    Looking good for a win over here on QMC - phase 1 of Mission XTT is in the bag, so to speak.

Keep up the pressure on SoB rip
    Well.. James here has threathened to get a sub team goin! i think he's bluffing though. Anyways, lets see how the scores shape up at the end of today shall we!

Xtreme DČOL Watch Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide
    But to keep Helheim off my back, I think I have to acquire new hardware.
    Well good thing I just bought this then to make another system.

At 22:14 hours GMT... destiny was fulfilled. XTT's maiden campaign. I can't upload a screeny from SOB website.. but..

1 kaptainblazzed 252.82 T cEMs 21.49 M cEMs/sec 21.73 M cEMs/sec
    2 PFour1 97.35 T cEMs 18.14 M cEMs/sec 17.84 M cEMs/sec
    3 riptide 58.33 T cEMs 7.35 M cEMs/sec 12.31 M cEMs/sec
    4 thewildblue 58.12 T cEMs 4.88 M cEMs/sec 12.90 M cEMs/sec

EDIT: i dig the new logo too for XS too. Nice!
    Last edited by [XC] riptide; 10-03-2006 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helheim
    Well good thing I just bought this then to make another system.
    My advice to you Master Helheim, get a few more! Don't stop there! You may need them

Ker-Pow !
    Well done riptide, as of this morning you are 100g in front of me. I think we may be playing leapfrog for a few days until you get a bigger lead.

Nice rig coming on there Helheim, maybe we should start XS_VIP on SOB to show riptide how to do it properly.....lol

Well done riptide, as of this morning you are 100g in front of me. I think we may be playing leapfrog for a few days until you get a bigger lead.

Nice rig coming on there Helheim, maybe we should start XS_VIP on SOB to show riptide how to do it properly.....lol
    Thanks Pal. Ya... I know. You should pull ahead for some time today. 'Tis great points for the team we're racking up lately. XS Finishing 6/7th per day now in dailies.

Ya bring on XS_VIP!

Ker-Pow !
    Looks like Ive lost a DX for the moment..... :-(

Xtreme Cruncher
    Well I don't mean to go OT & mention QMC here.... ...but, we actually produced less than TA yesterday, and my stats have taken a nosedive, I hoping its a case of the monster WU's but can't check until this evening

What happened to the DX James? My antec 430 psu feels like it's on the ragged edge running my DX's but it's held up for 4 days, so far so good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast