Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love you guys

Join XS WCG or \/ !!

I love you guys

I love you guys/and gal's if there are any Why can't the rest of this site be like it is here? We are helping each other with out having to see who has the biggest brain pan.
    I just hate to go in the Phase section and try and read . It is just the same bs every day Read the sticky's and Mine is better is all the now how you need. And before you ask no I am not drunk I am just happy to be a little part of this big dysfunctional family we have here in the Vault. Be it the family that the rest do not speak of but still.
    Last edited by [XC] mysticmerlin; 09-16-2006 at 05:26 PM.

Got an Xtreme System? Bring it here! <----

Xtreme Cruncher
    Yeah you're right. These are some of the best bunch of guys you will ever find on any forums out there. No one in here is ever trying to show who has the biggest set of brass balls, some of us with old and slow rigs get treated with the same amount of respect,help, and status as an equal member on the team.

Custom Avi By: Martijn, Custom Calvin V.S. EN by:RSmura

I couldnt agree with you guys any more, I am a member of verrrrrry many different forums for different reasons, and here is where I always seem to wind up most of the day, checking in on you guys and seeing what news is going on, Trying to find help for this or that new problem that just arose..

It feels like im part of a family here, and for that I say thanks too..
    Join the XS WCG team and do your part to help save the world..
    ^^^Click here to start folding for the soon to be number one team in the world..^^^

Main rig: Gigabyte DS3/6300@3.2 7950 GX2/Server:Expert/165@2.9/PCI vid/Wifes:ASrock Dual SATA2/3800@2.4/X800XTAIW/Kids:165@2.7/X850XTPE

"A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing"
    -Emo Philips

Xtreme Cruncher
    Look at my sig, I'm inviting everyone here to meet the great people that make up the XS DC team. I know only other good guys will come because it also takes something to give.

This is by far the best part of the forum, other parts tend to get a little annoying with so many clichés: this or that brand, this or that (cooling) method, no room to think differently it seems sometimes.

But XS still is a great place as a whole.

Mr. Boardburner
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy

It feels like im part of a family here, and for that I say thanks too..
    As goes for me, I spend more time over here than I spend @ school
    Main rig:
    CPU: I7 920C0 @ 3.6Ghz (180*20)
    Mobo: DFI UT X58 T3eH8
    RAM: 12GB OCZ DDR3-1600 Platinum
    GPU/LCD: GeForce GTX280 + GeForce 8600GTS (Quad LCDs)
    Intel X25-M G2 80GB, 12TB storage
    PSU/Case: Corsair AX850, Silverstone TJ07

Xtreme Cruncher
    Another yep vote from me. The DC sections have always been a good place where you can post and have fun whilst not having to worry about getting flamed for misssing a full stop or saying that in some circumstances different cpu's are faster than others . Also it's very easy to get too know people around here and people are always willing to help.

However as for your phase section example I'm going to defend them. There are a lot of people who come to the forums with zero knowledge of phase and jump right in and ask how to build one and that's an accident waiting to happen, so reading the stickies for safety purposes more than anything is necessary.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticmerlin
    I love you guys/and gal's if there are any Why can't the rest of this site be like it is here? We are helping each other with out having to see who has the biggest brain pan.
    I just hate to go in the Phase section and try and read . It is just the same bs every day Read the sticky's and Mine is better is all the now how you need.
    And before you ask no I am not drunk I am just happy to be a little part of this big dysfunctional family we have here in the Vault. Be it the family that the rest do not speak of but still.

PS Movie Man hope you don't mind me quoting you in my sig. I am hoping to spread the love.
    I don't mind at all, just the opposite, I'm honored..
    When I first came to this forum there were a group of guys that made me feel welcome and I haven't forgotten that.
    Runmc,Saaya,Heater918,MadMikeE,Mrslinky,DDTUNG,LV_ Dicedealer,Rodzilla,
    Shmaa and I'm probably forgetting a few.
    Add to this FUGGER, the owner, who truly cares and you have a very special place.
    All good guys and gave me a feeling that this was where I wanted to be.
    This along with the vast knowledge is what I think XS is and should be.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    All good guys and gave me a feeling that this was where I wanted to be.
    This along with the vast knowledge is what I think XS is and should be.
    When i joined up XS not so long ago, i really didnt thought it will be as nice as it is. I really do enjoy helping others, and it is really funny/informative to read. This is really a great place. And this is because of the people here.

(read as a big thank you )
    gentoo amd64/2008.0-beta, gcc-4.2.3, glibc-2.7-r2, kernel 2.6.25 x86_64
    I crunch, and you should too. STATS

Xtreme Cruncher
    this place is link a second family!!!!!!! when i first came to xs mm was the one who made me feel accepted!!!!! thsnks a million MM!!!!!!! this section has some of the nicest guys around!!!!!!!!
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.5GHz
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    RAM: 32GB (8x4GB) Patriot Viper EX @ 1866mhz
    GPU: EVGA GTX Titan (1087Boost/6700Mem)
    Physx: Evga GTX 560 2GB
    Sound: Creative XFI Titanium
    Case: Modded 700D
    PSU: Corsair 1200AX (Fully Sleeved)
    Storage: 2x120GB OCZ Vertex 3's in RAID 0 + WD 600GB V-Raptor + Seagate 1TB
    Cooling: XSPC Raystorm, 2x MCP 655's, FrozenQ Warp Drive, EX360+MCR240+EX120 Rad's

Xtreme Cruncher
    I love you guys too!!!!!!!!!!
    I love everybody
    I love my new girlfriend
    Core i7-920 @ 3,8GHz 24/7 1,30v watercooled
    Gigabyte X58 UD5
    3x1GB G.Skill DDR3-1333
    MSI 7900GTO
    Corsair HX520W

Xtreme Addict
    MAn we are getting sappy.

Space for Rent

XSDCMF
    Man, screw all that biznatch! I come here to pass gas and figure out what teabaggin' actually is. But now that I read the link to the wikipedia's description I'm outta here.

Crunching to Crush Cancer
    Somebody, Stop Me!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Martijn
    As goes for me, I spend more time over here than I spend @ school
    Heck, I browse XS while at school!
    Core i3-550 Clarkdale @ 4.2GHz, 1.36v (Corsair A50 HS/F) LinX Stable
    MSI H55-GD65 Motherboard
    G.Skill 4GBRL DDR3-1600 @ 1755, CL9, 1.55v
    Sapphire Radeon 5750 1GB
    Samsung F4 320GB - WD Green 1TB
    Xigmatek Utgard Case - Corsair VX550

Ker-Pow !
    This place is my home and has been for a long time...check out my user ID.....lol

You guys are the best. We are such a team !!!

Go Go XS

I am Xtreme
    Wow user 80? Holy crap.
    Core i3-550 Clarkdale @ 4.2GHz, 1.36v (Corsair A50 HS/F) LinX Stable
    MSI H55-GD65 Motherboard
    G.Skill 4GBRL DDR3-1600 @ 1755, CL9, 1.55v
    Sapphire Radeon 5750 1GB
    Samsung F4 320GB - WD Green 1TB
    Xigmatek Utgard Case - Corsair VX550

Join XS WCG or \/ !!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickS
    Wow user 80? Holy crap.
    Been here when god was a boy

You're all a bunch of no good, muda fuda freaks and geeks, :banana::banana::banana:gots, liberal.. stupid micks.. Fckxxzxxxkvckc Bastages of the highest order.

...just like me. i love you too.

Serlv... I'll give you a shiny polished face anyday. Thats what teabagging does.

Prophet... i love your new girlfriend too. Post pics will ya?

No Too Xtreme
    It's getting mushy in here. I'm gonna put my pants on and go home!
    Hey, You! Know anyone that died of Cancer or Aids? Do something about it. Crunch for World Community Grid. Join Xtreme Systems in helping fight the most important war in human history. The war on disease. WCG needs YOU!

World Community Grid Registration

Join XS WCG or \/ !!
    Quote Originally Posted by riptide
    You're all a bunch of no good, muda fuda freaks and geeks, :banana::banana::banana:gots, liberal.. stupid micks.. Fckxxzxxxkvckc Bastages of the highest order.

...just like me. i love you too.
    I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in Rip

Join XS WCG or \/ !!
    Updated the first post, please read and I hope you under stand. GL on your quest.

Updated the first post, please read and I hope you under stand. GL on your quest.
    Whats all this about?

Edit: Sorry guys but I can not give points to a Forum as a whole who are not here to help each other. I am off the teams and off this forum. Hope you guys in here get to #1.
    Waaaaa

XS in Sin City
    When did XS put in the 'Warm and Fuzzy' forum?

Just kidding, this has to be the best group of people that I can think of to be around aside from my family. Where else could I have been responisible to assemble and ship a donated pc to another member, while at the same time have my personal life get all turned around and have the group support me when I should have been working on the donated rig? .... Only at Team XS

Hey Mystic... don't be letting things like those posts in the Phase section get to you like it appears it has. I can understand your frustration. Believe me, the local forum here at home can get frustrating at times when looking for places to buy stuff locally etc etc.

If you must look at that thread again just let yourself drift towards Littleowls avatar. It usually has a very calming effect on me. i never want to get angry and look all disheveled when Ms Zeta-Jones (I'm not admitting her name is Douglas) is looking at me with such magnetic eyes... ahhhh...

So in sort relax, step back and take stock.... oh and one other thing...

Read the Phuckin' Stickies!!!!!! j/k

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by lv_dicedealer
    When did XS put in the 'Warm and Fuzzy' forum?

Just kidding, this has to be the best group of people that I can think of to be around aside from my family. Where else could I have been responisible to assemble and ship a donated pc to another member, while at the same time have my personal life get all turned around and have the group support me when I should have been working on the donated rig? .... Only at Team XS

Hey Hey Hey....

We need a " Warm and Fuzzy Forum " LOL LOL LOL

I am warm (hey with all the ambient temperatures in my town it can be argued I am hot LOL LOL LOL ) and fuzzy... I have hair even coming out of my teeth . I am like a big teddy bear.

But I digress: Where else a guy gets enough steaks to feed an army, a free power computer and a gift card so he can buy candies? Where else does a guy that has a 3 year old son is required to deal with a noobish 53 year old man that doesn't even know how to start a freaking pump without reversing polarity and worse speaks at a speed the person at the other side of the conversation can thank G-d if he can say hello?

Oh this place is getting sappy again?

So I call for this team to have a section for all bears . So they can talk about things bear : Things like porridge , the woods ( the Pope) and yes, the freaking girl that ate the porridge.
    Last edited by Jose; 09-15-2006 at 02:38 AM.

Space for Rent

Xtreme Cruncher
    omg this deserves a title change Jose the teddy bear.... LOL
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast