AMD Athlon 64 x 2 Processor 4400+
    OCZ DDR2 667MHz PC2 5400 2Gb
    3 x 250 Gb Western Digital SATA300, 7200 rpm, 8MB Cache, 8.9 ms
    2 x Dual Layer burner, NEC
    PSU Tagan
    O/S XP Pro with SP 3
    Vista dual boot.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I'm not sure what you mean by "is that the faah in my boinc client" but it's yet another sub category of points for WCG for the Fight aids @ home specific project but it's just showing the points you have got for running WCG FAAH. i.e. for me it is the same as my boinc WCG score because I only run WCG FAAH where as if someone runs both cancer and FAAH they would have the points for both accumulated under their boinc WCG score. Hope that in someway helps but I'm confusing myself so if not just say

Also it seems as if it links straight to the boinc WCG stats and im now too tired to get my head around it but it looks like a pointless misleading link
    Last edited by [XC]melymel; 09-09-2006 at 02:46 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by melymel2789
    I'm not sure what you mean by "is that the faah in my boinc client" but it's yet another sub category of points for WCG for the Fight aids @ home specific project but it's just showing the points you have got for running WCG FAAH. i.e. for me it is the same as my boinc WCG score because I only run WCG FAAH where as if someone runs both cancer and FAAH they would have the points for both accumulated under their boinc WCG score. Hope that in someway helps but I'm confusing myself so if not just say

Also it seems as if it links straight to the boinc WCG stats and im now too tired to get my head around it but it looks like a pointless misleading link
    Heres a screeeny of BOINC.

Graphics BFG 8800 GT
    Motherboard Asus M2N4-SLI
    AMD Athlon 64 x 2 Processor 4400+
    OCZ DDR2 667MHz PC2 5400 2Gb
    3 x 250 Gb Western Digital SATA300, 7200 rpm, 8MB Cache, 8.9 ms
    2 x Dual Layer burner, NEC
    PSU Tagan
    O/S XP Pro with SP 3
    Vista dual boot.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer
    On my Dc stats I'm also doing FAAH.

is that the faah in my boinc client.
    I don't have your answer..yet..BUT no n00b questions in this forum..
    We are friends who work together for a goal..
    I always thought I knew quite a bit till I came to XS..
    There are a lot of things I like about this place but most of it is the people themselves..little things..needed to post in a dutch forum one day..clueless in Dutch..Asked Jaco and he translated for me in 2 minutes and told me he was glad to help..Frisch did a little Danish translation for me and was glad to help..
    That "glad to help" is quite common here but not in the rest of the world..
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

XSDCMF
    Ok, then. Answer me this. How do I see my own stats page at free-dc. For various projects, all-in-one? Do I have to have the free-dc stats tool signed up for? I've never bothered to do that as I don't display them. But I wouldn't mind being able to check out a page like that. And what if you've used different usernames, over the years, for various projects?
    Crunching to Crush Cancer
    Somebody, Stop Me!

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by serlv
    Ok, then. Answer me this. How do I see my own stats page at free-dc. For various projects, all-in-one? Do I have to have the free-dc stats tool signed up for? I've never bothered to do that as I don't display them. But I wouldn't mind being able to check out a page like that. And what if you've used different usernames, over the years, for various projects?
    Then your screwed,blewed and tatooed..
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

XSDCMF
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    Then your screwed,blewed and tatooed..

Is that another way of saying there is no such stats page if you've never signed up for the tool? Or is that in answer to one of my other quesions?
    Somebody, Stop Me!

V3 Xeons coming soon!

Is that another way of saying there is no such stats page if you've never signed up for the tool? Or is that in answer to one of my other quesions?
    It means my friend that if your using different nics on different projects I think your screwed..thats logic not fact, I could be wrong but I don't think so.
    I hope I'm wrong so you can get what you want..

Xtreme Cruncher
    Did our Xtreme stats break the Free-DC stat service , or is it just me?
    All crunching 24/7, both cores 100% loaded
    e6600es @ 3.8 (423) / p5W64WSPro / Noctua120 / Gskill 6400 / NV 7950 / 3 x Rptr150 Raid 0 / OCZ GmStr 700 / X-Fi
    e6700 @ 3.6 (400) / p5b Dlx / Big Typhoon / Corsair 6400 / PCP&C Silencer 750
    e6300 @ 3.465 (495) / p5B Dlx / Scythe Infinity / GSkill 8500 / Mushkin 550 PSU
    e6400 @ 3.2 (400) / p5b Dlx / ThermalRight SI-128 / GSkill 6400hz / SunBeamTech 550 PSU
    e6300 @ 3.08 (440) / gb S3 / Intel Stock Cooler / Gskill 6400hz

Like all the xtreme HELP you find at XtremeSystems?
    Please HELP Xtreme Systems HELP fight Aids and Cancer on the World Community Grid!

Join the XtremeSystems WCG Team

Xtreme Cruncher

This is a page from free dc where I can have a look at all my projects it wont work for you as this is my page.http://stats.free-dc.org/users/users...me=Firechicken. You have to sign up at free dc and set up your stat tool like the one im my sig (I dont belive you need to have it active in your sig anywhere though).

I have it book marked so I can go to that page where I can have a look at all my project scores, and set up custom compares with other projects. I have a different user name for rosetta, and wcg no trouble as you would have put all that in on your stat tool set up page. Not sure if this helps you at all.

Custom Avi By: Martijn, Custom Calvin V.S. EN by:RSmura

XSDCMF
    Quote Originally Posted by Firechicken
    This is a page from free dc where I can have a look at all my projects it wont work for you as this is my page.http://stats.free-dc.org/users/users...me=Firechicken. You have to sign up at free dc and set up your stat tool like the one im my sig (I dont belive you need to have it active in your sig anywhere though).

I have it book marked so I can go to that page where I can have a look at all my project scores, and set up custom compares with other projects. I have a different user name for rosetta, and wcg no trouble as you would have put all that in on your stat tool set up page. Not sure if this helps you at all.
    I think that answers my question. I'm thinking based on what you said that I need to go over to FDC and avail myself of the stats tool and set it up. Thanks alot, Michael. I appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Scott
    Somebody, Stop Me!

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    I think that answers my question. I'm thinking based on what you said that I need to go over to FDC and avail myself of the stats tool and set it up. Thanks alot, Michael. I appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Scott
    OK< so I was wrong...as usual..Good Luck Scott

Join XS WCG or \/ !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    OK< so I was wrong...as usual..Good Luck Scott

That would be the quick/easy way to see every thing you are getting credit for is the stat tool page.

Got an Xtreme System? Bring it here! <----

Xtreme Cruncher

Cheers,
    Scott

You bet, glad I could help around here instead of getting helped. Let us know how it turns out. If you need more info on how to get the page I posted to work, let me know, or someone will jump in.

Custom Avi By: Martijn, Custom Calvin V.S. EN by:RSmura