Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPS Damages ALL my packages!!! See the PICTURES here !!

Xtreme Member
    i think fedex is the worst. i shipped a SS back to Chilly and by the time it got there is was so damaged that it almost had to be completely rebuilt.

Xtreme Mentor
    have had several packages from the US with USPS, been all fine without even a scratch. And got my mobo from germany with DHL.. fine too.

Ryzen 9 3900X w/ NH-U14s on MSI X570 Unify
    32 GB Patriot Viper Steel 3733 CL14 (1.51v)
    RX 5700 XT w/ 2x 120mm fan mod (2 GHz)
    Tons of NVMe & SATA SSDs
    LG 27GL850 + Asus MG279Q
    Meshify C white

Xtreme Member
    USPS ftw.

Xtreme Member
    Well I think what happens is the UPS guys get a little bored and decide to play a game of baseball...WITH YOUR PACKAGES! Seriously, every time I get a package from UPS it's all dinged up. All I can say is that I've been lucky so far as to not have any dead components. Other than my baseball theory, what might the UPS guys being doing to mess up your packages so bad? Throwing them into walls? Running over them? Playing soccer with them? Maybe football? I dunno...

Abit KN8
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ @ 2.6GHz
    Thermalright SI-97A w/56 CFM Panaflow
    2GB G.Skill DDR500 GBHZs 0603
    eVGA GeForce 7600GT w/Zalman VF700-CU
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
    160GB Western Digital 160GB Hard Drive
    500W XG Vortec Ver. 2 PSU
    NZXT Zero/Logitech MX518, X-530/Saitek Eclipse

CPU soon to be under WATER (this time I mean it)

Planned '07 upgrades: 19" widescreen LCD, mid-range DX10 card

Xtreme Mentor
    Seems most people here seem to prefer USPS the most.
    Wil try to go witht hem next time i order form the US.

When big companys want to make more money they always immediatly cut back on the quality of their service they dont seem to understand that that usualy costs them customers.

Quote Originally Posted by biohead
    have had several packages from the US with USPS, been all fine without even a scratch. And got my mobo from germany with DHL.. fine too.
    I order form germany alot and the huge downside to DHL often is the price and speed.
    i have them delivered to family in germany and i prefer using Trans-O-Flex or Hermes, DHL has the big name but takes longer and costs more.
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    Groucho Marx

i know my grammar sux so stop hitting me

Xtreme Member
    Strange...

ive Found DHL costs slightly more than USPS, but MUCH faster - ie 2 working days from J-Mag in the US, to me in the UK

USPS generally takes around 7-10 working days

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by afireinside

lol

man i used to work in it wholesale in australia......gotta love delivery drivers ROFL......all i have to say is whoever's getting your in make sure they pack it well lol
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

Xtreme Cruncher
    fedex and dhl for me i will have my first USPS delivery in some days and ill report back...

DHL is by far the best ive worked with my 24" lcd came in perfect conditions in 3 days from usa to venezuela.

instead my laptops came in 10 days and the boxes with some dents from UPS

fedex served me well too
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeard999
    Strange...

ive Found DHL costs slightly more than USPS, but MUCH faster - ie 2 working days from J-Mag in the US, to me in the UK

USPS generally takes around 7-10 working days
    thats what i keep hearing about the DHL outside of germany (that they are fast with good service).
    in Germany i think they are very slow and there are cheaper and faster alternatives (i always have my german stuff delivered to an adress in germany saves me a few bucks).
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    Groucho Marx

i know my grammar sux so stop hitting me

Ebay Hater
    Normal postal services work the best.. We have our apartment in such a nice place that UPS, DHL, GLS and DPD have trouble finding it..

Only the danish post and FedEx ever find it Post DK has the best service in DK I think.
    In short, both AMD and NVIDIA discovered that their next-generation graphics cards are superior to each others' last-generation graphics cards.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I like the boxes Intel uses to ship their showoff systems.

Xtreme Member
    I dunno how ups differs for international 2day/nextday deliveries from normal ups, but a package I recently ordered next day from kit-tronics in canada (who are always superb and I don't blame them at all) and couldn't track down or take delivery of the package for almost a week after. I kept getting tracking emails saying nobody was home (which totally was not the case) and a notice of a final delivery attempt. I dont think the guy even tried to deliver my package, because I didnt even get an infonotice slip left until the day of the last attempt while I continued to get ups ground packages just fine. I understand the overnight guys might have tough schedules to maintain, and it is rugged here in nyc, but this guy was just plain careless. I specifically paid a very large sum of money to get this package for friday as I had a weekend set aside to work on my rigs. UPS was a real pain and tried to side with the driver and screw me by shipping the package back (their pickup location here closes @ 5pm.. even me leaving work an hour+ early might not get me there in time to their tucked away hard to find depot in a warehouse wasteland in queens). This is probably the 10th complaint I've heard from neighbors about the couriers of our route. The senior manager I was able to get on the phone became downright rude and offensive when I suggested that the driver never even came to my building. Luckily we have cameras all over, and I volunteered the videos of those days from 9-10AM (he claimed 9:35 each day) not only from our front door, but also the street view (theyre one way streets here and my street is a mandatory passage on the route to hit an office complex, doctors office complex, and hospital on the way). After that he shut up right quick I've yet to hear any apology or reimbursement gesture and only that the driver has been disciplined (probably pat on the back and beers after work).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123