Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #2 Qmc

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by thewildblue
    ...for some reason I had a big dump today...
    I'm tempted...no I'll leave it there

Nice work twb, but the allendale had a mountain of mini WU's queued up last night & was firing them out at a rate of knots, I'm looking forward to a good scrap You up for a race to the quarter million mark?

Ker-Pow !
    This is going to get interesting, Ive got riptide after me in SOB and your now giving me another challenge in QMC.....yeah Im up for a race to 250k

Time to go borging........lol

This is going to get interesting, Ive got riptide after me in SOB and your now giving me another challenge in QMC.....yeah Im up for a race to 250k
    Time to go borging........lol
    Ya. this might turn out to be a nice Flanking manouver. Jimwah and Riptide - XtremeTeabagging Tag Team aka XTT

Xtreme Cruncher
    Team XTT

The race is on twb
    Last edited by jimwah; 09-21-2006 at 12:19 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher

Well I could challenge jimmy at dimes so his pipes could be so sore that he cannot download any wus for XTT manouver. *flanking by twb*

EDIT: one smiley added
    Last edited by sc00p; 09-14-2006 at 06:14 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I've just installed QMC for 50% in my main rig, and i may add a few p4 3.0 while i'm at it, so we can start gaining ground towards that number one position
    2x Harpers 5492, 8GB DDR2-800 FBDIMM, SuperMicro X7DWA-N, Raptors in Raid0, 1TB Storage, Dual Watercooling loop, U2UFO, Enermax 1000W
    Some nice LianLi case, i7 965 Extreme, FoxConn BloodRage, 3x2GB OCZ Blade 2000, Zotac GTX260, Enermax 700W

Ker-Pow !
    Welcome windforce, Im sure that you will tear up the stats.....as you usually do

Flank away sc00p, I need to prepare for a XTT attack !!!! hehe

I also notice that LBM have rejoined and knocked us all down a spot....welcome back guys.

Flank away sc00p, I need to prepare for a XTT attack !!!! hehe
    'Time to Teabagging' has gone down to 37.9 days from 60 something yesterday. I'm officially in the mirror according to Free-DC! XTT are mobilising!

Ker-Pow !
    I have only 1 rig on SOB for the time being so you will close up pretty quick. I need to catch Jimwah. The problem is I have paladin closing in on me as well.

I have only 1 rig on SOB for the time being so you will close up pretty quick. I need to catch Jimwah. The problem is I have paladin closing in on me as well.
    So its a 3 way teabagging. The worse kind!

Xtreme Cruncher
    You're closing in pretty quick, I've got my finger hovering over the power button of another box here, but I'll hang on for a little while yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12