Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F@H to run on PS3 and ATI GPU's

Here to help

"Thermodynamics is a funny subject. The first time you go through it, you don't understand it at all. The second time you go through it, you think you understand it, except for one or two points. The third time you go through it, you know you don't understand it, but by that time you are so used to that subject, it doesn't bother you anymore".

Here to help

"Thermodynamics is a funny subject. The first time you go through it, you don't understand it at all. The second time you go through it, you think you understand it, except for one or two points. The third time you go through it, you know you don't understand it, but by that time you are so used to that subject, it doesn't bother you anymore".

Xtreme X.I.P.

was too excited to search if it`s posted already

Threads merged

Here to help
    No problem. I'm new to this news thing too. What I should have done is inform the news moderators that this was an XS exclusive

Regards

John.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12