Thread: hi raid problem,

hi raid problem,

hi, i mounted a raid0 with 2 maxtors 16 mb buffer sata1 7L250s0, when they become to failed i buy another maxtor sata2 16 mb 6v250f0 unit and instaled windows, but in the try i by error do a partition in the 2 raid0 first ones that appears like one of 475 gb or so, i fast reboot the pc when windows installaton program wanted to format thew new partition, but now i have the 2 disks 7l250s0 alone instead toguether in the raid0.I cant access to my data now, working with the sata2 but wanted to recover my precious data.I installed partition magic but dont know what to do.And maxblast tell there is a record of the mbr previous to the partition i made by error.Any sugestions pls?Do i have to contact profesionals to recover the data. any program to safe undo the partition or other kind ?ths very much
    Attached Images Attached Images

YouTube Addict
    Yeah you are going to need professional help. And in the future Stay away from all Maxtor BUT the Maxtor Atlas Series
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was