Thread: MSI motherboard Vmod

MSI motherboard Vmod

Hey guys, new to the forum and I am here looking for some help but I promise I do have alot to contribute as well. I am proud to be a member of the forum under Fugger and K|ngp|n. I am currently in search of a Vdroop mod for my MSI P6N-SLI Platinum motherboard. I have looked everywhere for info on this mod and I have come up empty handed. Believe me when I say I have looked everywhere. I even heard that someone on the coolalar forums did a mod to this board so I translated the page from Chinese and then scoured that forum only to once again find nothing. If no one can help me find a way to vdroop mod this board can you please explain the process of working out my own vdroop mod? I am very willing to learn. I imagine it will be similar to when I had to vmod my 8600gts cards. That was simple enough to learn.

If you have looked around and googled, provide clear pictures of the board to see if some of us could identify the areas of the voltage controllers needed to execute the vmod. After we have identified the areas, then you would need to provide clear shots of those areas with the chips clearly readable.
    Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3.7GHz
    DFI Lanparty P35-T2R
    2GB Teamgroup PC2-5300 @ 2.3V
    eVGA 8800GT 512MB SC GPU Vmodded @ MCW60
    Corsair HX620
    X-Fi 'el-cheapo' SB0670 HP OEM
    Custom Watercooling

right on, im going to try to borrow a camera today and get back to you.