Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prizes arrive

Xtreme Addict
    There was a misunderstanding between Mushkin and XS.
    Mushkin though there would only be 4 prizes total, but 8 was the final number. We should all be happy that Mushkin still provided for all 8 of us.
    From reviews, this is a nice entry-level psu, so stop bashing on them.

hehe, I'm sure this'll be able to power a tec

My prize arrived from Xtreem today, thankz go out to kev, Xtreem team, and ofcourse XtremeSystems.org and fugger for this awesome chance for a poor old fella like myself to win something so kick arse, I was gonna write a review on my kit, but after hitting 225 @ 2.5-3-3-8 my cpu was giving me a fit running 1:1, So i kicked it down to the 180 multi and right now there running @ 285 3-4-3-7 which im pleased with, the pi times are sick slow thats why im not posting my pi times, you guys are used to seeing conroe times and I cant give anything even close to that, so as of now ill keep these little shots all to myself.. muahahaaaaa

Once again thanks to XS for the competition and thanks to xtreem and Kev for the awesome kit, you guys rawkkk!!!!!!!
    Last edited by [cTx]Philosophy; 09-04-2006 at 06:46 PM.
    Join the XS WCG team and do your part to help save the world..
    ^^^Click here to start folding for the soon to be number one team in the world..^^^

Main rig: Gigabyte DS3/6300@3.2 7950 GX2/Server:Expert/165@2.9/PCI vid/Wifes:ASrock Dual SATA2/3800@2.4/X800XTAIW/Kids:165@2.7/X850XTPE

"A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing"
    -Emo Philips

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123