Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the Best Seventeen or Bust CPU?

Xtreme Bandwith Whore
    Well rip. I could always lock you in a 6X6 room and make you listen to Simple Minds repeatbly for 72 hrs straight

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haltech
    Well rip. I could always lock you in a 6X6 room and make you listen to Simple Minds repeatbly for 72 hrs straight
    Something tells me it might take at least a couple guys to get riptide into a room if he didn't want to go..
    From his pics he looks like a middleweight boxer in his prime..

Hey, that line..Viciously...Damn, I don't think thats a word that you want to use with the family jewels..I get this image of them slapping someone at 100MPH! Can you say OUCH!
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Bandwith Whore
    In some countries Dave, teabaggin is considered a sport. Speed isnt as important as accuracy... one must lay them properly, across the forehead or bridge of nose. In other countries, winners are deemed if they can land them effortlessly across the upper lip or chin area.

Ker-Pow !
    Im glad to see this was all resolved nicely now to celebrate lets all go and toss some dwarfes

Quote Originally Posted by Haltech
    How about i get you into a room with the God Channel for 72 long ones! And yes thats with the things that also keep your eyes open (clockwork orange style).

Hey! Anyone notice different benchmarks with different blocks of work. I uploaded a block today, receied a new one. Stoped and restarted SOB and what ya know I have way lower 'rate' score on the client and thats with an EXtra overclock to boot after my upgrade to the WC!

EDIT: I've read befor that the rates can vary... but i dropped from >5XXXXX to 36XXXXX!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Well I've never completed a block to notice but this is going to throw a cat amongst the pidgeons in trying to find the best SOB cpu.

Quote Originally Posted by melymel2789
    Well I've never completed a block to notice but this is going to throw a cat amongst the pidgeons in trying to find the best SOB cpu.
    My real question is then, if the rate attached the blocks varies..... does the credit aswell? I 've benched the system with PCMark04 and the results agree with normal + the little extra OC so.... I dunno man!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123