Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow XS MJ12 Kickin A$$ and taking Names

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haltech

That funny, youre taking #1 team spot in a few months? Dont make me start my own team, XS Derailed
    lol, can we atleast have high hopes and dreams =) All in the spirit of making points

Xtreme Bandwith Whore
    What i actually need is a dual nic setup for load balancing. That would help alot

beefin' it up!
    lol haltech, i'll join XS derailed
    lotta dual gigE nic mobos out there, but i suppose you'd prefer PCI/PCI-E(/PCI-X?) dualNICs
    also some interesting via mini-itx boards with dual 10/100 nics (10/100 iirc) which could be very useful for router replacement or dedicated MJ12, though they might be a bit weak for MJ12 because of archiving

XS_THE_MACHINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Sorcerer
    lol haltech, i'll join XS derailed
    lotta dual gigE nic mobos out there, but i suppose you'd prefer PCI/PCI-E(/PCI-X?) dualNICs
    also some interesting via mini-itx boards with dual 10/100 nics (10/100 iirc) which could be very useful for router replacement or dedicated MJ12, though they might be a bit weak for MJ12 because of archiving
    Yeah I am down two rigs, but I am producing more now than I was with four. It took all day tweaking, but I think I have these two rigs set... Now if comcast can just get me more than 8 megs I'll be set.

Damnit Haltech, this sh1t is addictive.

xtremespeakfreely.com

Semper Fi

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    you guys create XS Derailed and we will still steam roll you, eventually. This is one case where quantity > quality =D Tuning my Macbook right now, looks promising on 54G.

beefin' it up!
    i dunno, XS Derailed could do some heavy hitting, especially with Haltech. to use an example that'd probably be in bad taste considering events, think LBM versus XSTM.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    hmm I think it would be interesting. If anything it would push us harder to have an organized competition of sorts.

beefin' it up!
    best way to do that methinks is no subteams in MJ12
    yeah, so i just wanna keep my #2 spot, sue me

XS_THE_MACHINE
    I plan on coming back someday. Running speakeasy.net's connection on my brothers comp got me 12mb/2mb. Hopefully with that going through the smoothwall rig that is IMPOSSIBLE to get working, I'll be able to do ~3mil or so a day.
    "Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting"

clicks to save kids

XS_THE_MACHINE
    Quote Originally Posted by moddolicous
    I plan on coming back someday. Running speakeasy.net's connection on my brothers comp got me 12mb/2mb. Hopefully with that going through the smoothwall rig that is IMPOSSIBLE to get working, I'll be able to do ~3mil or so a day.
    What problems are you having with smoothwall?

xtremespeakfreely.com

Semper Fi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12