Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Units shipping thread - finally

Xtreme Member
    At this point, I wouldn't care if philly boy / Chilly1 said I would never get my unit back (I would want it back tho). Point being, we want some news, now.
    Core i5 2500K - 8GB Corsair Vengeance, ASUS P8Z68-V, Sapphire 5830, Antec 550w

[XC] gomeler
    Cars are meant to be driven and then painstakingly cleaned and maintained.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danyblasco2
    I know nothing about it when did you send payment, let me know.

danyblasco2
    Funny... let's stop this and POST SOMETHING!!!

Banned
    I am sad to say that I will be disengaging myself from helping Reggie due to the constraints of a full time job and a deepening relationship with my gf. I also need more time to research and post the reviews I am waaaaay behind on. I will still be contacting Reggie about the unit I have yet to receive...but from here on out I lack the time to champion all of our causes.

Please don't send me hate mail....I am just one guy trying to get his priorities straight. Send me regular mail and pm's and such...but unfortunately I can no longer keep up with the volume of mail regarding everyone's back ordered units.

This is most stressful on all of us, Don sent me the current list and if there are any changes I will let you guys know and or Don will let me know.

Thanks Don, best to let people know. You made considerable progress and many more thanks for helping those out who when you came out. Taking on this mess and helping was apprecriated immensely.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Banned
    Thanks, it really is nice to be appreciated once in awhile....

Now...a request to Reggie...

WE NEED A STATUS UPDATE!!!!

What is up with the shop? Is it set up? Are the production lines saet up? parts in place, etc?

When will the units start to roll out? We want a date we can hold you to...

We also want a list of who's units are up next to be produced.

Xtreme Addict
    I'm at the end of my rope. It's been 14-15months now since I purchased a VapoLS from Freecableguy. I have never ever seen the unit. Was shipped to Reggie after I bought it for a "regass" and I was going to have a better head put on so paid for that.. Was told it would be a few more weeks about 100x now. Reggie, if your reading any of this WTF. It's my unit not yours. I'm a patient person but really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14-15months. This is absolutely ludicris.
    it's never fast enough!

Banned
    Agreed, I'm about at the end of my chain as well.

Philly, are things still going to go down with Corsair or is that out the window now?

Xtreme Member
    @ FragTek: Same question... but they told me it's a one time offer...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FragTek View Post
    Agreed, I'm about at the end of my chain as well.

Philly, are things still going to go down with Corsair or is that out the window now?
    I just talked to Fugger about the Corsair refund thing...all is still a go. Charles had to account for each refund to the folks at Corsair. Product is due soon. Please pm him for any further updates...

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_Boy View Post
    Thanks, it really is nice to be appreciated once in awhile....

Now...a request to Reggie...

WE NEED A STATUS UPDATE!!!!
    What is up with the shop? Is it set up? Are the production lines saet up? parts in place, etc?
    When will the units start to roll out? We want a date we can hold you to...
    We also want a list of who's units are up next to be produced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_Boy
    I just talked to Fugger about the Corsair refund thing...all is still a go. Charles had to account for each refund to the folks at Corsair. Product is due soon. Please pm him for any further updates...
    Quote Originally Posted by danielblasco
    Hi guys I am here to take over Chilly1, my partner, orders, payments and shipping, Please pm for anything you need and refer payment to danielblasco@msn.com to my paypal. Dont batter Chilly1 foo orders no more he is really bussy doing his job and running around for us are website is coming soon.Thank you and looking forward to serve you guys.

Are Danny Blasco, Chilly1, and Corsair going into business together? From what Danny and Chilly1 have told me, Danny and him are in business together and that they are setting up shop for production. Maybe I misunderstood.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Addict
    what about this refund thing?
    first I've heard about it, but disgust has kept me away for the most part!!!!
    I'll take a refund over empty promises anyday. Sign me up! Where do I go????
    it's never fast enough!

Xtreme Member
    Ask Fugger...

I don't think it's good to publish all the details. But Corsair offered to take care of the buyers -> they could choose corsair parts for the money they gave to Reggie.. and Fugger would have sold them to get money for they buyers which prefers money over corsair parts...

Frankly, I don't care about any double-dealing that Reggie's got going on. At this point, I just want my Mach 2 GT back ASAP unmodified.

If this had been anyone else who pull this kind of crap, there would have been hell to pay. People would be yelling "Scammer" and there be multiple posts and news articles popping up on every tech site.

Instead we have got nothing but 2 years of "Paypal screwed me/I'm setting up a new shop"/I'm under the weather". Rinse and repeat.

I'm not saying that those circumstance were not legitimate, but enough is enough. I think nothing short of legal action is going to end this and I am extremely pissed that I let people here talk me out of that last year.
    * Intel Core i7 920 DO 3945A824 o'clked to 4.1Ghz
    * Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler
    * (2) Delta 120 x 25mm High Speed PWM 113.11 CFM Fans in push/pull config
    * DFI LP UT X58-T3EH8 R.AB2 - 11/05/09 BIOS
    * (2) GIGABYTE GV-N460OC-1GI GeForce GTX 460 in SLI
    * 6GB (3 x 2GB) OCZ DDR3 1600 (OCZ3G1600LV6GK) @ 8-8-8-24-59-1T
    * WD VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS 300GB 10000 RPM SATA Hard Drive
    * Pioneer DVD-RW
    * Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200W Power Supply
    * Cooler Master HAF 932 (RC-932-KKN1-GP) Full Tower
    * Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Xtreme Member
    I've waited 16 months (Shipped 12-03-05). I wouldn't say I'm at the end of my chain, yet.
    Core i5 2500K - 8GB Corsair Vengeance, ASUS P8Z68-V, Sapphire 5830, Antec 550w

[XC] gomeler
    Cars are meant to be driven and then painstakingly cleaned and maintained.

Sign me up for refund too. $1200 for dual head ordered 10-18-05.
    Main machine
    i7-920
    P6T Deluxe
    4870x2
    6gig Gskill
    corsair 1000w

Rig#2:
    E6700 @3.5 1.45volts
    P5W DH Deluxe
    2x1gig Crucial Ballistic 6400 @438mhz 4.4.4.4/2.3volts
    hd2900xt
    2x74gig raptor's in raid 0
    700watt Zippy

Xtreme Member
    I thought there aren't a lot of people who are waiting for their units... someone told me approx 13 or 14....

And why had everyone who posted here, paid more than 1.5 years ago? strange...

I have no idea how many people are waiting because Reggie will not do what he has been asked to do numerous times. That is post a list of waiting clients. If his intentions are not disingenuous then why is that so hard to do?

Also as I have said from the very beginning, he should be keeping in contact with each person and supplying us with routine updates. It should not be the responsibility of the customer to call or email him or come to this forum to vent regularly in order to get some kind response.

Quote Originally Posted by Entsafter View Post
    I thought there aren't a lot of people who are waiting for their units... someone told me approx 13 or 14....

And why had everyone who posted here, paid more than 1.5 years ago? strange...
    Last edited by mrsean; 04-05-2007 at 11:23 AM.
    * Intel Core i7 920 DO 3945A824 o'clked to 4.1Ghz
    * Prolimatech Megahalems CPU Cooler
    * (2) Delta 120 x 25mm High Speed PWM 113.11 CFM Fans in push/pull config
    * DFI LP UT X58-T3EH8 R.AB2 - 11/05/09 BIOS
    * (2) GIGABYTE GV-N460OC-1GI GeForce GTX 460 in SLI
    * 6GB (3 x 2GB) OCZ DDR3 1600 (OCZ3G1600LV6GK) @ 8-8-8-24-59-1T
    * WD VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS 300GB 10000 RPM SATA Hard Drive
    * Pioneer DVD-RW
    * Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200W Power Supply
    * Cooler Master HAF 932 (RC-932-KKN1-GP) Full Tower
    * Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Xtreme X.I.P.
    I have been waiting ~13 months now
    CPU: Intel CORE 2 Duo E6550 @ 3.6GHz w/ 1.29vcore (517*7)
    Motherboard:
    Gigabyte P35-DQ6
    Memory:
    Crucial 8500's
    Video:
    Nvidia 8800GTX
    PSU:
    Zippy 700W (fan modded of course)

Banned
    I have the list of all who have back ordered units. There are 28 of us including refund requests. Six with repairs/mods/regasses; five asking for refunds (a few more recent requests not included); two that are not units but parts, eight who are waiting on single stage units, and six or seven that are waiting on more complex units, i.e. cascades or multi headed units.

I cannot publish the list as it contains sensitive personal data. I wouldn't want my home address posted on ths public forum...would you?

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsean View Post
    I have no idea how many people are waiting because Reggie will not do what he has been asked to do numerous times. That is post a list of waiting clients. If his intentions are not disingenuous then why is that so hard to do?

Also as I have said from the very beginning, he should be keeping in contact with each person and supplying us with routine updates. It should not be the responsibility of the customer to call or email him or come to this forum to vent regularly in order to get some kind response.
    For what purpose? Taking longer to complete because he has to update everyone daily?

Live half what he did, then go answer all your PM's about the same subject that is a big part of what you currently live...

HVAC/R Engineer
    THREAD closed.. Please contact NJ kid to get added to teh list.. thx..

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324