Thread: conroe super pi 32m request plz

Xtreme Member

conroe super pi 32m request plz

Hi all
    There lots of info around about the conroe but i've noticed that there aren't many dual 32m super pi results even though it's a dual core chip.
    i was hoping that somebody might be so kind and compare a single run and a dual run of 32m super pi, at the same speed
    say... default speeds or 3.0+
    thanks in advance

hello, try using the search button. You'll find what you're looking in no-time. Good luck !
    ~ A64 0.09µ 3000+ @ 2700 MHz, 1.47 V, Zalman CNPS 7700 | EPoX 9NDA3+ passive| Corsair 3200c2 Platinum, DDR400 2-2-2-5, 2.6 V | Radeon BBA 9600 passive | WD 80 JB | Antec TX1050B / SmartPower 2.0 - 500 W | Creative 4.1 Sound. | LG Flatron F900B | MX 510 | X-Ray Thunder 8 Pad | SPC™ ~

Xtreme Member
    still can not find any dual super pi on the conroe any links please or please post results
    thanks
    Last edited by day187; 06-28-2006 at 06:23 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    can you give any reasonable hint why the hell you need those? no use in real world

i have them for woodcrest 2.66 btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Fanboyitis..
    Comes in two variations and both deadly.
    There's the green strain and the blue strain on CPU.. There's the red strain and the green strain on GPU..

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duploxxx
    can you give any reasonable hint why the hell you need those? no use in real world
    I’m interested in this as I multi task a lot and I would like to know the performance when utilising both cores on the Conroe. Also with games becoming dual core in the future i believe load balancing and multi core performance will become more important.
    Thanks any results please

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Meh, I was asking for dual runs ages ago, to make like for like comparisons with AMD, and no-one was really interested. Apparently dual 1M is 4 or 5 seconds slower than single 1M, that's all I was told.

Xtreme Member
    I've heard that the conroe loses a lot of performance when both cores are used and the cache is filled that’s why I’ve posted to get some one to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by day187; 06-28-2006 at 02:47 PM.