Thread: Bad news today

Xtreme Cruncher

Bad news today

Well i dont know how to relieve this but today my aunt (well i call like that because she is one of the best friend of my grandmother and i love her) had an operation she has cancer we knew that but they were trying to get rid off the metastasis (sp) of the tumors (sp) with no success they are givin her weeks of life and well i dont like the idea of what is coming the worst thing she is pretty young as my grandmother they have 59 and she loves the life she is very active person and well i never espected this i hope all this projects like rosetta find some cure for this kind of disseases.....

crap hate this......
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Member
    sorry to hear that bro, I HOPE she can make it through. I hope you make it through as well. Things like this make me want to put rosetta and all other DC projects for the same cause on every computer in the world.

It is

The very reason why we are doing this.
    ~Opinion about Dogs~~~~~~~Hug~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~

Xtreme Addict
    Lev: First of all a big hug from across the Caribbean Sea.
    The cyre for disseases such as the differnt cancers, and anyother protein, uenzime related illnes depends on how well their structure is predicted and modeled , as fast as posible, as easiest as posible , as verifiable as posible and most importnat as cheapest as possible. That is why projects like Rosetta are so importnt; they are developing the tools that will make that need a a thing of the past.

De nuevo, macho, cuenta con todos nosotros.

Space for Rent

Xtreme Cruncher
    thanks guys... i really hate losing ppl not that i lost a lot of my family in fact just my grandpa but im not used to it ive been thinking all the things that i lived with her in this years... crap why this have to happen i rather preffer to be sudden like my grandpa that knowing that is coming...
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    My thoughts and prayers are with you..
    I wish her the best. If it goes bad, tell yourself that fast is better.
    We don't let our pets suffer and we shouldn't let our people suffer either.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.