Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: "Core Temp" - CPU Temerature monitoring tool

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeghoofd View Post
    Ace a Rue what happens if you lower your OC to his ? just to try , kindda following this issue as my QX9650 should be with me the next week(s) I rather too have a decent read out with an eqal temp accross the cores then some erratic reading and smoke it (unconciously sort off lol)
    this is at stock speed and volts:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coretemp-IDLE_096_DEFAULT.jpg 
Views:	1401 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	69892   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coretemp-load_096_DEFAULT.jpg 
Views:	1408 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	69893  
    BIOSTAR TPOWER I45 UNOFFICIAL THREAD

BIOSTAR TPOWER BOLT MOD FOR HEATPIPE AND HEATSINK

BIOSTAR TPOWER I45 BIOS FLASHING PROCEDURE

ABIT IP35 PRO HEATPIPE MOD

ABIT IP35 PRO BIOS FLASHING PROCEDURE

IP35 Pro: 9650@4000Mhz, par overclocker; Freezone Elite; 4Gb GSkill DDR-800@DDR-1068 (2 x 2gb); XFX 8800 GTS; Areca 8X PCIe in Raid 0 working at 4x speed; 4-250 Gb (single platter) 7200.10 drives; Giga 3DAurora case with side window.

Xtreme Member
    i try it with E8500 and i dont know if is good because said me 22° idle and 45° full
    i'm watercooled
    My Computer: CPU Intel i7 920@4 ghz 1.35 volt. MAINBOARD Asus P6t dlx. RAM CSX 2000. VIDEOCARD EVGA GTX 295 . H.DISK 2 x WD VelociRaptor 74 GB @ Win XP SP3 . POWER Zalmann 1000 Watt. CASE LIAN-Li A70 . INTEGRATED WATERCOOLING CPU Couplex + Rad V3 + MP655 + Vaschetta dual 5,25 . SK VIDEO EK + Rad V2 + MP655 + vaschetta 5,25

Xtreme X.I.P.
    A screenshot would be appreciated. I didn't have a chance to really test this version out on a Wolfdale.
    Member of Overclockers.com Folding @ Home team
    "<The_Coolest> you can't unwaste wasted CPU cycles" - Start FOLDing now!
    Main rig:
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700X / Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty X470 / EVO 970 500GB + WD Blue 250GB + HDD / GPU: Dell RX 570 4GB / Mem: 2x16GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill 32GTZKW TridentZ - 32GB total / PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 650W
    Secondary rigs:
    Core i7 2600K 3.4GHz @ 4.3GHz (Scythe Mugen2) / Mobo: Biostar TP67XE / 2x Inland Pro 120GB / GPU: HD5450 / Mem: 4x4GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill 8GBXL RipJawsX - 16GB total / PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W.
    Core i3 540 3.06GHz @ 4.0GHz (Freezer 7 Pro) / Mobo: MSI H55M-ED55 / GPU: Integrated / Mem: 4x2GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill 4GBRL RipJaws - 8GB total / PSU: Antec 380W.

Core Temp - Accurate temperature monitor for Intel's Core/Core 2 and AMD64 processors

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-a-Rue View Post
    will you post the pack date?

mine is L740A336 with a PACK DATE: 11/21/07
    Hmm interesting
    Mine is a L740A373 Pack Date 11/21/07
    John

Xtreme Addict
    Any News Ace-a-Rue?
    John

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnZS View Post
    Any News Ace-a-Rue?
    John
    couldn't call intel today since i had to pick my dog up from the vet hospital...he had surgery on friday and i wasn't expecting him to come home until monday..

IP35 Pro: 9650@4000Mhz, par overclocker; Freezone Elite; 4Gb GSkill DDR-800@DDR-1068 (2 x 2gb); XFX 8800 GTS; Areca 8X PCIe in Raid 0 working at 4x speed; 4-250 Gb (single platter) 7200.10 drives; Giga 3DAurora case with side window.

Xtreme Addict
    couldn't call intel today since i had to pick my dog up from the vet hospital...he had surgery on friday and i wasn't expecting him to come home until monday..
    Hi Ace-a-Rue
    I'm sorry to hear about your dog, hopefully he/she will get well soon.
    Take care and best wishes to you all
    John

Xtreme Mentor
    i'll probably persue a RMA with intel....i think intel had a manufacturing problem with getting the DTS readouts to work properly for my pack date.

thanks for your help!
    Be careful what you wish for. No telling what they will replace it with or how long it may take. It is odd though that John's i reading correctly. This seems to be very rare from what I have seen. I wonder if it is just a quirky read problem or if there really is that much difference in the core temps on some chips. it would be nice to be able to understand this phenomena. I've have a hard time understanding why after all this time we can't get more accurate temp readings at least at the bios level on most motherboards.

It would be interesting if you could isolate each core and see if the one that reads so high atv idle would fail a torture test much sooner than one that shows a lower temp at idle. Maybe you could run an individual core "affinity" test using Superpi or prime or something?
    {2012 27imac-3.4i7-680mx-32gb ram-768SSD+External TB Samsung840pro ssd + TB velociraptors-Moto828mkIII/Marantz/Amphion Sound-HPzR30w 2nd monitor}

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by TuKo View Post
    So far no temp problem with QX9650

holly VID 1,0375

or is C1E/speedstep enabled?

I am Xtreme
    Hi Ace-a-Rue
    I'm sorry to hear about your dog, hopefully he/she will get well soon.
    Take care and best wishes to you all
    John
    thanks...he is doing ok except bleeding out of his "new" pee hole (boy dog)...he had "huge" multiple stones in his urethra behind his penis...he is 12 years old and he has a genetic disease called "cushing's disease" which causes the stones to form...it is tantamount to having diabetes...i give him a drug which acts like a chemo drug to kill the outter couple of layers of his adrenal gland which is over-producing cortisone...the prescription strength for the drug is elusive since the dynamics internally fluctuate a lot!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by xgman View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. No telling what they will replace it with or how long it may take. It is odd though that John's i reading correctly. This seems to be very rare from what I have seen. I wonder if it is just a quirky read problem or if there really is that much difference in the core temps on some chips. it would be nice to be able to understand this phenomena. I've have a hard time understanding why after all this time we can't get more accurate temp readings at least at the bios level on most motherboards.

It would be interesting if you could isolate each core and see if the one that reads so high atv idle would fail a torture test much sooner than one that shows a lower temp at idle. Maybe you could run an individual core "affinity" test using Superpi or prime or something?

i've already stress all four cores at stock speed and cores #0 never moves off 51C...stays the same for idle!

i'm going to try to call intel today to see if i can get an RMA out of them....i truly would like accurate temps over a very high overclock...i could live with 4 ghz and be happy.

Xtreme Addict
    thanks...he is doing ok except bleeding out of his "new" pee hole (boy dog)...he had "huge" multiple stones in his urethra behind his penis...he is 12 years old and he has a genetic disease called "cushing's disease" which causes the stones to form...it is tantamount to having diabetes...i give him a drug which acts like a chemo drug to kill the outter couple of layers of his adrenal gland which is over-producing cortisone...the prescription strength for the drug is elusive since the dynamics internally fluctuate a lot!
    Ouch that sounds terrible, poor guy I hope he gets well soon as that sounds awful!

Hi xgman

I am not sure if I was the John mentioned in your post but I have relapped my HSF and still have similar results, I'm 99.9&#37; certain it is nothing to do with the mounting or the cooling solution used (Stock Intel XE cooler) I have even set the Fan into performance mode (screaming loud 2800RPM!) and still no difference. Have experimented with disabling C1E, Speed Step and Thermal Monitor and also Auto or Manual Voltage

Still no differences.

Stock Idle Readings

I am sure that this is a BIOS issue or something along those lines, however I have sent an e-mail off to Intel asking what is going on.

John
    Last edited by JohnZS; 01-03-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Image link fixed

I am Xtreme

Thumbs down Thumbs Down To Intel

Ouch that sounds terrible, poor guy I hope he gets well soon as that sounds awful!

Hi xgman

I am not sure if I was the John mentioned in your post but I have relapped my HSF and still have similar results, I'm 99.9&#37; certain it is nothing to do with the mounting or the cooling solution used (Stock Intel XE cooler) I have even set the Fan into performance mode (screaming loud 2800RPM!) and still no difference. Have experimented with disabling C1E, Speed Step and Thermal Monitor and also Auto or Manual Voltage

Still no differences.

Stock Idle Readings

I am sure that this is a BIOS issue or something along those lines, however I have sent an e-mail off to Intel asking what is going on.

John
    i just got off the phone with Intel tech support...they will NOT replace or even RMA my QX9650 with this off the wall temp readouts that you and i have!

the guy was basically reading me the party line...basically, he says if it isn't performance related they will not give you an RMA.

he got me to download the latest Intel Utility to read the processor and he said this utility doesn't work on all boards...guess what, it would not install on my DFI X38...try it on your board to see if it will work: http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd...u/download.htm

he said that third party software reading temps is not supported by Intel and therefore, can not be used to support my case...that is why he wanted to me use this software to read out the processor temp.

i am going to have to write a letter to Intel in oregon to complain...this guy 's name was Darwin and he is located in costa rica.

i am really disapointed in Intel and this tech support guy not even giving me an RMA to check the cpu out...he told me to send it back to the place that i bought it from but i already recycled the box and plastic package...i will give clubit.com a call just to check if they can replace it but i seriously doubt it without the entire package.

EDIT:...well, i called clubit.com and explained about not having the box to return the processor...the girl checked and said i could return it and i will be most likely charged a 15% re-stocking fee even though it is for an exchange....it's not definite but there is good probability that they will charge me....darn...wish i wasn't into re-cycling
    Last edited by Ace-a-Rue; 01-03-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Is there a difference between full load and idle temps for each core?
    Also having a CPU-z register dump from one such chip would help me see if there may be other reasons for this unaccurate reading.
    (Please use the latest CPU-z for this)
    Main rig:
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700X / Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty X470 / EVO 970 500GB + WD Blue 250GB + HDD / GPU: Dell RX 570 4GB / Mem: 2x16GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill 32GTZKW TridentZ - 32GB total / PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 650W
    Secondary rigs:
    Core i7 2600K 3.4GHz @ 4.3GHz (Scythe Mugen2) / Mobo: Biostar TP67XE / 2x Inland Pro 120GB / GPU: HD5450 / Mem: 4x4GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill 8GBXL RipJawsX - 16GB total / PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W.
    Core i3 540 3.06GHz @ 4.0GHz (Freezer 7 Pro) / Mobo: MSI H55M-ED55 / GPU: Integrated / Mem: 4x2GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill 4GBRL RipJaws - 8GB total / PSU: Antec 380W.

Core Temp - Accurate temperature monitor for Intel's Core/Core 2 and AMD64 processors

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by The Coolest View Post
    Is there a difference between full load and idle temps for each core?
    Also having a CPU-z register dump from one such chip would help me see if there may be other reasons for this unaccurate reading.
    (Please use the latest CPU-z for this)

at stock speed, core #0 remains at 51C at idle or at load, when running wPrime 1024M bench (last about 5 minutes with 100&#37; 4 cores loaded)

it appears core #1 and #2 will fluctuate in idle and will increase under wPrime load...they might be close to accurrate

core #3 reads higher than cores #1 and #2 but not as high as core #0...core #3 does increase under load.

PM me your email address and i will email you a cpuz dump from version 1.42.

EDIT:...just did a comparison with EIST and C1E turned on and then off...when i have it on, the two cores that are the same and close to what i believe is accurate temp are cores #1 and #2...NOW...with EIST and C1E turned off, the equal cores or accurate cores appear to switch to cores #2 and #3.

EDIT#2:...i am not so sure about what effect EIST and C1E has on the core temp readouts as far as what numbered cores read out to be close to accurate...i could not duplicate after several re-boots getting cores #2 and #3 to be the even number core temps; the ones that i would think are accurate.

it is plain to me at least core #0 is not reading correctly at all, load or idle!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CORETEMP_EIST-C1E-ENABLED.jpg 
Views:	1310 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	70002  
    Last edited by Ace-a-Rue; 01-03-2008 at 05:50 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Interesting stuff there Ace-a-Rue

ASUS have released a BIOS update for the P5E3 today (0808) I am going to flash it when I get home from work as this officially supports QX9650 and addresses some RAM issues.

I'll see if the readouts change with the updated BIOS.

It's blimin annoying that Intel are not interested in an RMA if their chip has a defective component (TDiode)

The Coolest

I have CPU-Z 1.42 is that the version I need to do that register dump with?

Thanks
    John

I am Xtreme
    Interesting stuff there Ace-a-Rue

ASUS have released a BIOS update for the P5E3 today (0808) I am going to flash it when I get home from work as this officially supports QX9650 and addresses some RAM issues.

I'll see if the readouts change with the updated BIOS.

It's blimin annoying that Intel are not interested in an RMA if their chip has a defective component (TDiode)

The Coolest

I have CPU-Z 1.42 is that the version I need to do that register dump with?

Thanks
    John
    i think 1.42 is the latest version...go to their site just to make sure; i will!

get this about what the Intel Tech Support guy said about worrying over temps...he said, basically, not to worry about the temp...when it gets to hot it will automatically signal the board to shut down...SO...DO NOT WORRY about temperatures...DO YOU BELIEVE THAT!...he was truly passing the buck by not wanting to RMA the processor....i got clubit.com to give me a return #...i will get charged a 15&#37; restocking fee for not having all the packaging...it's going to cost me $200 by the time it is over.

i am still going to write intel a letter to complain about the handling of my claim and the cavalier attitude of the tech rep...he was courteous to me but in no way was he cooperative!...INTEL

EDIT:...confirmed 1.42 is the latest version of CpuZ
    Last edited by Ace-a-Rue; 01-04-2008 at 06:49 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    Thanks Ace-a-Rue

Well I did the BIOS flash and that made no difference really, except I now have multiplier adjustment of 0.5 instead of 1.0 and it made my system unstable at previous BIOS' settings, in the old BIOS my VDIMM was 1.86 but now I need 1.88 otherwise it crashes in Windows (still memtest stable though which is odd).

Intel sound like they enjoy passing the buck along, I reckon Intel should have a special tool/utility that will measure temperatures universally and not just on their own motherboards!

The Coolest

I have done a CPU-Z register dump, which part would be of interest to you?
    What shall I do with it?

Thanks

John

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Ace-a-Rue >> I'm not sure that a DTS that's not functioning properly is worth $200 or the nerves you're putting into this matter.
    As the Intel guy said, the CPU has overheat protection built into it, and there are other ways to check the CPU temperature. May be it'll be less accurate, but this is your decision.
    Intel's DTS reading isn't something they officially support anyway, so I don't think that they will give you an RMA for the CPU no matter what you do or who you write to.

JohnZS >>
    You can do [ code]paste output here[ /code] tags and that's going to be good enough.

Thanks for your guys' effort
    Arthur
    Main rig:
    Secondary rigs:

I am Xtreme
    put my Q6600 back in...off to the dirt track to spin it around a vista install.

XP runs very even on all four cores for wPrime 1024M bench....at idle, 3 cores are within +/- one degree and core #0 is within +4 degrees of the 3 other cores.

I am Xtreme
    Ace-a-Rue >> I'm not sure that a DTS that's not functioning properly is worth $200 or the nerves you're putting into this matter.
    As the Intel guy said, the CPU has overheat protection built into it, and there are other ways to check the CPU temperature. May be it'll be less accurate, but this is your decision.
    Intel's DTS reading isn't something they officially support anyway, so I don't think that they will give you an RMA for the CPU no matter what you do or who you write to.

Arthur
    art, the intel warranty clearly states that the processor and heatsink will be free from defects in material and workmanship...as i explained to the tech rep...you buy a tv set...you take it home and set it up...then you find the remote is broken...you can walk up to the tv and power it on/off, change channels and so forth...but otherwise, it's defective...what will you do?...i know that i would take it back or call for a pick-up if it is a large unit...i don't think you will accept a tv that you put down $1200 USD for and not expect it to function fully.

i have a feeling my Q6600 is going to breeze right through vista 64 install.

Xtreme Addict

JohnZS >>
    You can do [ code]paste output here[ /code] tags and that's going to be good enough.

Thanks for your guys' effort
    Arthur
    Hi Arthur

I hope this is enough. FYI I had to roll back to BIOS 0703 due to 0808 having problems with my memory (which is a right PITA as it supported 0.5x multiplier on the QX9650!)

Anyway here is the code

Code:
    -------------------------
      CPU-Z version 1.42

Processors Map
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number of processors	1
    Number of threads	4

Processor 0
        -- Core 0
            -- Thread 0
        -- Core 1
            -- Thread 0
        -- Core 2
            -- Thread 0
        -- Core 3
            -- Thread 0

Processors Information
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processor 1 (ID = 0)
    Number of cores		4
    Number of threads	4 (max 4)
    Name			Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650
    Codename		Yorkfield
    Specification		Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650  @ 3.00GHz
    Package			Socket 775 LGA (platform ID = 4h)
    CPUID			6.7.6
    Extended CPUID		6.17
    Core Stepping		C0
    Technology		45 nm
    Core Speed		2003.7 MHz (6.0 x 333.9 MHz)
    Rated Bus speed		1335.8 MHz
    Stock frequency		3000 MHz
    Instructions sets	MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, EM64T
    L1 Data cache		4 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    L1 Instruction cache	4 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    L2 cache		2 x 6144 KBytes, 24-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    FID/VID Control		yes
    FID range		6.0x - 9.0x
    max VID			1.138 V
    Features		XD, VT

Thread dumps

CPU Thread 0
    APIC ID			0
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 0, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h
    Max CPUID level		0000000Ah
    Max CPUID ext. level	80000008h

Function		eax		ebx		ecx		edx
    0x00000000		0x0000000A	0x756E6547	0x6C65746E	0x49656E69
    0x00000001		0x00010676	0x00040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF
    0x00000002		0x05B0B101	0x005657F0	0x00000000	0x2CB4304E
    0x00000003		0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000
    0x00000004		0x0C000121	0x01C0003F	0x0000003F	0x00000001
    0x00000004		0x0C000122	0x01C0003F	0x0000003F	0x00000001
    0x00000004		0x0C004143	0x05C0003F	0x00000FFF	0x00000001
    0x00000005		0x00000040	0x00000040	0x00000003	0x00000020
    0x00000006		0x00000001	0x00000002	0x00000001	0x00000000
    0x00000007		0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000
    0x00000008		0x00000400	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000
    0x00000009		0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000
    0x0000000A		0x07280202	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000503
    0x80000000		0x80000008	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000
    0x80000001		0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000001	0x20100000
    0x80000002		0x65746E49	0x2952286C	0x726F4320	0x4D542865
    0x80000003		0x45203229	0x65727478	0x4320656D	0x58205550
    0x80000004		0x30353639	0x20402020	0x30302E33	0x007A4847
    0x80000005		0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000
    0x80000006		0x00000000	0x00000000	0x18008040	0x00000000
    0x80000007		0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000
    0x80000008		0x00003024	0x00000000	0x00000000	0x00000000

Cache descriptor	Level 1 D	32 KB	1 threads	
    Cache descriptor	Level 1 I	32 KB	1 threads	
    Cache descriptor	Level 2 U	6 MB	2 threads	

MSR 0x0000001B		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0xFEE00900
    MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x034B605A
    MSR 0x00000017		edx = 0x0C100000	eax = 0x88C40922
    MSR 0x000000CD		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x00000804
    MSR 0x0000003F		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x00000000
    MSR 0x000000CE		edx = 0x001A0922	eax = 0x7F7F0716
    MSR 0x000001A0		edx = 0x00000040	eax = 0x62972489
    MSR 0x000000EE		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x877D4B00
    MSR 0x00000194		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x00000000
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x88470000
    MSR 0x00000198		edx = 0x061A0922	eax = 0x8600061A
    MSR 0x00000199		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x0000061A

CPU Thread 1
    APIC ID			1
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 1, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h

0x00000001		0x00010676	0x01040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF

MSR 0x0000001B		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0xFEE00800
    MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x003067B6
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x88470000

CPU Thread 2
    APIC ID			2
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 2, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h

0x00000001		0x00010676	0x02040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF

MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x00A62744
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x88350000

CPU Thread 3
    APIC ID			3
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 3, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h

0x00000001		0x00010676	0x03040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF

MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x01CD0E20
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x88350000

Chipset
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northbridge		Intel X38 rev. 01
    Southbridge		Intel 82801IR (ICH9R) rev. 02
    Graphic Interface	PCI-Express
    PCI-E Link Width	x16
    PCI-E Max Link Width	x16
    Memory Type		DDR3
    Memory Size		4096 MBytes
    Channels		Dual (Symmetric)
    Memory Frequency	667.9 MHz (1:2)
    CAS#			7.0
    RAS# to CAS#		7
    RAS# Precharge		7
    Cycle Time (tRAS)	18
    Command Rate		2T

MCHBAR dump
    -----------

Base address		0x0FED14000
    Size			4096

0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  A  B  C  D  E  F 
    000   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    010   58 1B 0A 3D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    020   01 30 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    030   06 5A 1F 00 10 28 90 01 00 00 00 37 17 44 03 13 
    040   18 80 03 0B 00 00 EF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    050   01 00 80 00 02 01 8F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    060   04 02 80 00 08 03 8F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    070   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    080   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    090   55 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0A0   00 00 40 12 00 00 D8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0B0   00 00 D8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D8 00 
    0C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0F0   00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    100   00 00 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 08 00 08 00 00 00 00 
    110   45 2C 00 00 44 89 01 DC 58 00 7E 81 00 00 7D 00 
    120   5F 7F 8D 50 03 E0 1F 40 05 1F 80 00 10 76 00 00 
    130   82 36 57 D8 07 26 60 53 80 C1 F1 7D 80 C1 F1 7D 
    140   06 C1 1C 00 F4 80 1C 00 21 08 E4 01 A3 08 E4 01 
    150   0F 00 80 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    160   00 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 
    170   2D 00 00 00 FF 13 35 01 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 
    180   00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 0E 00 00 
    190   27 03 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 2E 00 00 10 08 00 00 
    1A0   FF FF 00 00 DF 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 28 10 00 00 
    1B0   D1 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 
    1C0   70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 
    1D0   70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    1E0   01 58 55 59 07 00 00 00 94 00 00 0F 00 03 00 00 
    1F0   C0 90 00 00 02 04 06 08 20 2D B0 04 00 00 00 00 
    200   10 00 10 00 20 00 20 00 86 00 86 00 00 00 00 00 
    210   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    220   07 01 10 58 00 01 05 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    230   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 00 00 AA 8C 03 00 
    240   00 11 00 01 10 23 05 00 00 06 86 0E 00 54 47 00 
    250   5D 04 30 F0 8A 05 78 74 47 06 0F 30 10 12 A5 15 
    260   90 3D 56 0B FF 00 10 13 00 FF FF CF 37 BF 02 03 
    270   00 0E 55 00 01 87 08 00 81 18 14 88 41 00 04 48 
    280   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 04 08 10 20 40 FF 
    290   1C 09 F2 04 05 01 00 00 05 04 00 00 78 07 00 00 
    2A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 18 06 00 70 70 70 01 
    2C0   F0 C5 0C 58 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2D0   00 71 08 8F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    300   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    310   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 
    320   36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    330   00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 00 00 00 12 09 66 00 00 
    340   00 80 00 00 1A 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    350   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    360   00 00 EC 02 00 00 00 02 00 BB 00 00 00 80 00 40 
    370   5A 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    380   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 
    390   00 00 00 02 00 66 00 00 00 80 00 40 5A 9A 00 00 
    3A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    3B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 00 00 00 02 
    3C0   00 66 00 00 00 80 00 40 5A 9A 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    3D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    3E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 18 02 00 00 00 12 09 86 00 00 
    3F0   00 80 42 01 1A 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    400   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    410   00 00 18 02 00 00 00 12 09 86 00 00 00 80 42 01 
    420   1A 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    430   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 
    440   00 00 00 12 09 66 00 00 00 80 00 00 1A 9A 00 00 
    450   12 00 00 00 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    460   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    470   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    480   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    490   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4A0   CB D2 42 01 0C D3 52 01 59 C5 51 06 00 E0 CB 17 
    4B0   00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    500   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 19 73 00 00 95 1A 00 00 
    510   33 B2 00 00 7C 03 00 00 60 0C 00 00 89 08 00 00 
    520   77 22 00 00 02 07 00 00 01 1B 00 00 10 31 00 00 
    530   65 76 00 00 24 09 00 00 24 09 00 00 00 04 00 00 
    540   02 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 88 11 00 00 CF 44 00 00 
    550   02 03 00 00 05 70 00 00 77 11 00 00 8F 33 00 00 
    560   02 02 00 00 41 61 00 00 66 11 00 00 8F 33 00 00 
    570   02 02 00 00 43 51 00 00 55 11 00 00 0F 22 00 00 
    580   02 02 00 00 C2 40 00 00 44 11 00 00 8F 22 00 00 
    590   02 02 00 00 43 31 00 00 33 11 00 00 8F 11 00 00 
    5A0   01 02 00 00 47 21 00 00 22 11 00 00 8F 11 00 00 
    5B0   02 02 00 00 41 11 00 00 11 11 00 00 8F 00 00 00 
    5C0   02 02 00 00 C0 00 00 00 00 11 00 00 8F 00 00 00 
    5D0   08 00 00 80 02 00 33 44 AA FA 01 00 18 00 00 1B 
    5E0   03 3C C3 3F 07 38 CC 00 00 00 50 55 00 80 07 00 
    5F0   00 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 
    600   10 00 10 00 20 00 20 00 86 00 86 00 00 00 00 00 
    610   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    620   07 01 10 58 00 01 05 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 
    630   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 00 00 AA 8C 03 00 
    640   00 11 00 01 10 23 25 00 00 06 86 0E 00 54 47 00 
    650   5D 04 30 F0 8A 05 78 74 47 06 0F 30 10 12 A5 15 
    660   90 3D 56 0B FF 00 10 13 00 FF FF CF 37 BF 02 03 
    670   00 0E 55 00 01 87 08 00 81 18 14 88 41 00 04 48 
    680   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 04 08 10 20 40 FF 
    690   1C 09 F2 04 05 01 00 00 05 04 00 00 78 07 00 00 
    6A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    6B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 18 06 00 70 70 70 01 
    6C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    6D0   00 00 01 A7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 02 01 08 
    6E0   00 00 00 00 04 02 01 08 00 00 00 00 04 02 01 08 
    6F0   00 00 00 00 04 02 01 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    700   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 01 08 04 
    710   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 
    720   36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    730   00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 00 00 00 12 09 66 00 00 
    740   00 80 00 00 1A 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    750   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    760   00 00 EC 02 00 00 00 06 03 BB 00 00 00 80 C1 40 
    770   5A 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    780   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 
    790   00 00 00 02 00 66 00 00 00 80 00 40 5A 9A 00 00 
    7A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    7B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 00 00 00 02 
    7C0   00 66 00 00 00 80 00 40 5A 9A 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    7D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    7E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 18 02 00 00 00 16 0B 86 00 00 
    7F0   00 80 42 01 1A 1A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    800   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    810   00 00 18 02 00 00 00 12 09 86 00 00 00 80 42 01 
    820   1A 1A 00 00 2D 14 76 39 2D 15 56 39 00 00 00 00 
    830   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 
    840   00 00 00 12 09 66 00 00 00 80 C1 00 1A 9A 00 00 
    850   12 00 00 00 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    860   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    870   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    880   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    890   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8A0   CB D2 42 01 0C D3 52 01 59 C5 51 06 00 E0 CB 17 
    8B0   00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    900   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 85 00 00 B7 31 00 00 
    910   66 B5 00 00 83 0B 00 00 37 0D 00 00 12 04 00 00 
    920   77 22 00 00 05 06 00 00 01 1B 00 00 10 31 00 00 
    930   54 77 00 00 24 09 00 00 24 09 00 00 00 08 00 00 
    940   01 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 88 11 00 00 8F 44 00 00 
    950   02 02 00 00 80 70 00 00 77 11 00 00 8F 33 00 00 
    960   01 01 00 00 85 61 00 00 66 11 00 00 0F 33 00 00 
    970   01 02 00 00 84 50 00 00 55 11 00 00 8F 22 00 00 
    980   01 01 00 00 C7 41 00 00 44 11 00 00 8F 22 00 00 
    990   01 02 00 00 05 30 00 00 33 11 00 00 8F 11 00 00 
    9A0   01 01 00 00 41 21 00 00 22 11 00 00 8F 11 00 00 
    9B0   01 01 00 00 43 11 00 00 11 11 00 00 8F 00 00 00 
    9C0   01 01 00 00 05 01 00 00 00 11 00 00 8F 00 00 00 
    9D0   08 00 00 80 02 00 33 44 AA CA A1 00 18 0C 00 36 
    9E0   C0 03 F0 03 07 38 CC 00 00 50 55 55 00 F0 07 00 
    9F0   00 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 66 00 00 00 
    A10   00 00 00 04 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 
    A30   18 06 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A50   00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 01 00 00 
    A60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AC0   00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AD0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B00   00 00 00 00 00 00 89 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B10   00 00 00 00 00 00 89 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B20   00 00 00 00 09 19 00 00 89 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B30   00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 
    B40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B50   08 00 08 00 08 00 08 00 08 00 08 00 00 00 00 00 
    B60   10 00 15 16 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 44 44 00 00 00 
    B70   41 C6 81 FD 41 00 03 18 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B80   00 00 01 01 02 02 03 03 04 04 05 05 06 06 08 0A 
    B90   0C 0E 11 14 17 1A 1D 20 23 26 29 2C 2F 32 35 38 
    BA0   03 03 04 04 05 05 06 06 07 08 0A 0C 0F 12 15 18 
    BB0   1B 1E 21 24 27 2A 2D 30 33 36 39 3C 3F 3F 3F 3F 
    BC0   3B 47 3B 47 3B 45 3B 3B 45 3B 45 00 3F 3F 00 00 
    BD0   21 1D 12 16 3F 3F 00 00 3F 3F 3F 3F 3F 3F 3F 3F 
    BE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    BF0   84 10 00 00 FF FF 11 84 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 
    C00   54 20 00 40 FF FF FF FF 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 
    C20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C30   01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C50   05 03 03 05 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C80   01 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CD0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 
    CE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CF0   00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D30   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D50   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DD0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 C4 01 00 03 
    E10   00 35 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 6D A9 01 
    E30   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E50   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E60   F0 FF FF 0F FF F0 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E70   00 00 00 66 A4 DD 26 00 20 F0 00 01 00 00 00 00 
    E80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    ED0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F20   FF FF FF 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F30   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F50   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE FF 
    F70   FF FF FF 0F FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FA0   02 00 02 00 03 00 10 20 AA C2 A2 00 00 00 10 40 
    FB0   21 D0 F0 10 42 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F F0 00 00 
    FC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FD0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2F 00 00 00 00
    I had a few programs open when doing this, so if it is a bit odd I'll do it again.

Thanks for your help and interest

John

Xtreme X.I.P.
    One of my ideas was that maybe each core had it's own Tjunction, but looking at the dump tells me that they all have a Tjunction Max of 105C.
    I don't know why there is such a difference between cores.
    Either a poor callibration of the DTS or maybe bad contact between the cores and the IHS (just shooting in the dark)
    Main rig:
    Secondary rigs:

I am Xtreme
    One of my ideas was that maybe each core had it's own Tjunction, but looking at the dump tells me that they all have a Tjunction Max of 105C.
    I don't know why there is such a difference between cores.
    Either a poor callibration of the DTS or maybe bad contact between the cores and the IHS (just shooting in the dark)
    Code:
      CPU-Z version 1.42

Processors Map

Number of processors	1
    Number of threads	4

Processor 0
        -- Core 0
            -- Thread 0
        -- Core 1
            -- Thread 0
        -- Core 3
            -- Thread 0
        -- Core 2
            -- Thread 0

Processors Information

Processor 1 (ID = 0)
    Number of cores		4
    Number of threads	4 (max 4)
    Name			Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650
    Codename		Yorkfield
    Specification		Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650  @ 3.00GHz
    Package			Socket 775 LGA (platform ID = 4h)
    CPUID			6.7.6
    Extended CPUID		6.17
    Core Stepping		C0
    Technology		45 nm
    Core Speed		3000.3 MHz (9.0 x 333.4 MHz)
    Rated Bus speed		1333.4 MHz
    Stock frequency		3000 MHz
    Instructions sets	MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, EM64T
    L1 Data cache		4 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    L1 Instruction cache	4 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    L2 cache		2 x 6144 KBytes, 24-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    FID/VID Control		yes
    FID range		6.0x - 9.0x
    max VID			1.125 V
    Features		XD, VT

Thread dumps

CPU Thread 0
    APIC ID			0
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 0, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h

0x00000001		0x00010676	0x00040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF

MSR 0x0000001B		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0xFEE00900
    MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000023	eax = 0x275D96D0
    MSR 0x00000017		edx = 0x0C100000	eax = 0x88C40921
    MSR 0x000000CE		edx = 0x001A0921	eax = 0x7F7F0716
    MSR 0x000001A0		edx = 0x00000040	eax = 0x60972489
    MSR 0x00000194		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x00010921
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x88360000
    MSR 0x00000198		edx = 0x061A0921	eax = 0x8600091F
    MSR 0x00000199		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x0000091F

CPU Thread 1
    APIC ID			1
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 1, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h

0x00000001		0x00010676	0x01040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF

MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000008	eax = 0xF5C6891B
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x88440000

CPU Thread 2
    APIC ID			3
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 3, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h

0x00000001		0x00010676	0x03040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF

MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000009	eax = 0x06287FB5
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x885C0000

CPU Thread 3
    APIC ID			2
    Topology		Processor ID 0, Core ID 2, Thread ID 0
    Type			01008002h

0x00000001		0x00010676	0x02040800	0x0008E3BD	0xBFEBFBFF

MSR 0x000000E8		edx = 0x00000009	eax = 0x6DAFD9F6
    MSR 0x0000019C		edx = 0x00000000	eax = 0x885A0000

Chipset

Northbridge		Intel X38 rev. 01
    Southbridge		Intel 82801IR (ICH9R) rev. 02
    Graphic Interface	PCI-Express
    PCI-E Link Width	x16
    PCI-E Max Link Width	x16
    Memory Type		DDR2
    Memory Size		4096 MBytes
    Channels		Dual (Symmetric)
    Memory Frequency	400.0 MHz (5:6)
    CAS#			5.0
    RAS# to CAS#		5
    RAS# Precharge		5
    Cycle Time (tRAS)	15
    Command Rate		2T

MCHBAR dump
    -----------

Base address		0x0FED14000
    Size			4096

000   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    010   58 1B 0A 3D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    020   01 30 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    030   06 5A 1F 00 10 28 90 01 00 00 00 37 17 44 03 15 
    040   1A 80 03 0B 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    050   01 00 84 00 02 01 8F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    060   08 02 84 00 04 03 8F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    070   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    080   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    090   55 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0A0   00 00 40 12 00 00 D8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0B0   00 00 D8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D8 00 
    0C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    0F0   00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    100   00 00 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 08 00 08 00 00 00 00 
    110   45 2C 00 00 00 99 00 A9 48 10 7E 81 00 00 7D 00 
    120   5F 7F 8D 50 07 E0 1F 40 05 1F 80 00 10 54 00 00 
    130   82 36 57 D8 07 26 00 32 00 42 F2 7D 00 42 F2 7D 
    140   F0 40 1A 00 0C 01 1D 00 DF D8 E3 01 63 D8 FB 01 
    150   0F 00 80 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    160   00 00 00 00 1B 00 00 00 1B 00 00 00 1B 00 00 00 
    170   1B 00 00 00 FF 11 34 01 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF 
    180   00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 0F 00 00 
    190   02 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 32 00 00 10 08 00 00 
    1A0   FF FF 00 00 D7 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 A6 05 00 00 
    1B0   D1 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 
    1C0   70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 70 00 00 00 
    1D0   70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    1E0   03 18 55 00 8C 00 00 00 F1 00 00 0F 00 03 00 00 
    1F0   C0 80 00 00 02 04 06 08 20 2F 80 04 00 00 00 00 
    200   10 00 20 00 20 00 20 00 86 86 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    210   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    220   17 11 00 58 01 02 24 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    230   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 00 00 89 7A 11 00 
    240   00 11 00 01 10 23 05 00 00 07 84 0E 00 22 39 00 
    250   95 03 2E AC 06 04 68 54 46 B5 0A 2E 0C 0F A5 15 
    260   91 3D 37 0B 78 00 0E 13 00 30 CC CF 33 BF 02 03 
    270   00 0E 55 00 01 87 08 00 81 18 14 88 41 00 04 48 
    280   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 04 08 10 20 40 FF 
    290   1C 09 F2 04 00 00 00 00 11 00 00 00 68 06 00 00 
    2A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 18 06 00 70 70 70 01 
    2C0   F0 C5 0C 40 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2D0   00 71 08 8F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    2F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    300   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    310   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 
    320   2D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    330   00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 00 00 00 02 00 66 00 00 
    340   00 80 00 80 8A 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    350   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    360   00 00 DC 01 00 00 00 02 00 77 00 00 00 80 00 C0 
    370   CA 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    380   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 CC 00 
    390   00 00 00 02 00 33 00 00 00 80 00 C0 CA 8A 00 00 
    3A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    3B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 CC 00 00 00 00 02 
    3C0   00 33 00 00 00 80 00 C0 CA 8A 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    3D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    3E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 20 02 00 00 00 02 00 88 00 00 
    3F0   00 80 00 80 8A 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    400   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    410   00 00 20 02 00 00 00 02 00 88 00 00 00 80 00 80 
    420   8A 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    430   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 
    440   00 00 00 02 00 66 00 00 00 80 00 80 8A 8A 00 00 
    450   2D 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    460   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    470   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    480   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    490   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4A0   D6 A5 52 01 D7 A5 5A 01 9E 44 41 06 00 E0 CB 17 
    4B0   00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    4F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    500   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D0 00 00 78 66 00 00 
    510   4D 74 00 00 65 08 00 00 D3 01 00 00 87 0D 00 00 
    520   7D 20 00 00 02 00 00 00 01 1B 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    530   21 21 00 00 24 09 00 00 24 09 00 00 00 04 00 00 
    540   01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 88 11 00 00 4F 44 00 00 
    550   01 00 00 00 03 70 00 00 77 11 00 00 0F 33 00 00 
    560   01 00 00 00 03 60 00 00 66 11 00 00 0F 22 00 00 
    570   01 00 00 00 03 50 00 00 55 11 00 00 0F 22 00 00 
    580   01 00 00 00 03 40 00 00 44 11 00 00 0F 11 00 00 
    590   01 00 00 00 03 30 00 00 33 11 00 00 8F 00 00 00 
    5A0   01 00 00 00 03 20 00 00 22 11 00 00 0F 00 00 00 
    5B0   01 00 00 00 03 10 00 00 11 11 00 00 0F 00 00 00 
    5C0   01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 11 00 00 0F 00 00 00 
    5D0   08 00 00 80 02 00 33 11 CC CC F1 00 90 0C 00 38 
    5E0   00 00 FF 00 07 38 29 00 55 55 AA AA 00 80 07 00 
    5F0   00 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 
    600   10 00 20 00 20 00 20 00 86 86 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    610   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    620   17 11 00 58 01 02 24 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 
    630   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 00 00 89 7A 00 00 
    640   00 11 00 01 10 23 25 00 00 07 84 0E 00 22 39 00 
    650   95 03 2E AC 06 04 68 54 46 B5 0A 2E 0C 0F A5 15 
    660   91 3D 37 0B 78 00 0E 13 00 30 CC CF 33 BF 02 03 
    670   00 0E 55 00 01 87 08 00 81 18 14 88 41 00 04 48 
    680   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 04 08 10 20 40 FF 
    690   1C 09 F2 04 00 00 00 00 11 00 00 00 68 06 00 00 
    6A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    6B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 18 06 00 70 70 70 01 
    6C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    6D0   00 00 01 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 02 10 
    6E0   00 00 00 00 00 04 02 10 00 00 00 02 00 01 04 00 
    6F0   00 00 00 02 00 01 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    700   00 00 08 04 02 01 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 10 08 
    710   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 
    720   2D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    730   00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 00 00 00 02 00 66 00 00 
    740   00 80 00 80 8A 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    750   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    760   00 00 DC 01 00 00 00 02 00 77 00 00 00 80 00 C0 
    770   CA 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    780   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 CC 00 
    790   00 00 00 02 00 33 00 00 00 80 00 C0 CA 8A 00 00 
    7A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    7B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 CC 00 00 00 00 02 
    7C0   00 33 00 00 00 80 00 C0 CA 8A 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    7D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    7E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 20 02 00 00 00 02 00 88 00 00 
    7F0   00 80 00 80 8A 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    800   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    810   00 00 20 02 00 00 00 02 00 88 00 00 00 80 00 80 
    820   8A 0A 00 00 2A 15 05 01 AA 55 27 01 00 00 00 00 
    830   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 01 
    840   00 00 00 02 00 66 00 00 00 80 00 80 8A 8A 00 00 
    850   2D 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    860   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    870   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    880   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    890   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8A0   D6 A5 52 01 D7 A5 5A 01 9E 44 41 06 00 E0 CB 17 
    8B0   00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    8F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    900   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AD 98 00 00 35 10 00 00 
    910   3D 73 00 00 81 01 00 00 C4 05 00 00 17 0C 00 00 
    920   5C 71 00 00 02 07 00 00 01 1B 00 00 21 11 00 00 
    930   42 43 00 00 24 09 00 00 24 09 00 00 00 08 00 00 
    940   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 88 11 00 00 4F 44 00 00 
    950   00 00 00 00 00 70 00 00 77 11 00 00 0F 33 00 00 
    960   00 00 00 00 00 60 00 00 66 11 00 00 0F 33 00 00 
    970   00 00 00 00 00 50 00 00 55 11 00 00 0F 22 00 00 
    980   00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 44 11 00 00 0F 11 00 00 
    990   00 00 00 00 00 30 00 00 33 11 00 00 0F 00 00 00 
    9A0   00 00 00 00 00 20 00 00 22 11 00 00 0F 00 00 00 
    9B0   00 00 00 00 00 10 00 00 11 11 00 00 0F 00 00 00 
    9C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 00 00 0F 00 00 00 
    9D0   08 00 00 80 02 00 33 11 CC CC F1 00 90 0C 00 38 
    9E0   00 10 0F F0 07 38 21 00 55 55 AA 56 00 F0 07 00 
    9F0   00 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 
    A10   00 00 00 04 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 
    A30   18 06 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A50   00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 01 00 00 
    A60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AC0   00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AD0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    AF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B00   00 00 00 00 00 00 89 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B10   00 00 00 00 00 00 89 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B20   00 00 00 00 09 19 00 00 89 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B30   00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 
    B40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B50   08 00 08 00 08 00 08 00 08 00 08 00 00 00 00 00 
    B60   10 00 15 16 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 BD BD 00 00 00 
    B70   41 C6 81 FD 41 00 03 18 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B80   00 00 01 01 02 02 03 03 04 04 05 05 06 06 08 0A 
    B90   0C 0E 11 14 17 1A 1D 20 23 26 29 2C 2F 32 35 38 
    BA0   03 03 04 04 05 05 06 06 07 08 0A 0C 0F 12 15 18 
    BB0   1B 1E 21 24 27 2A 2D 30 33 36 39 3C 3F 3F 3F 3F 
    BC0   37 43 37 43 35 41 35 35 41 35 41 00 3F 13 00 00 
    BD0   21 1D 12 16 3F 3F 00 00 3F 15 3F 15 3F 13 3F 13 
    BE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    BF0   8C 31 00 00 FF FF 10 84 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 
    C00   34 20 00 40 07 07 0B 0D 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 
    C20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C30   01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C50   0F 17 1F 3E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C80   01 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CD0   00 00 00 00 00 7F 00 00 98 04 00 FF 29 00 00 FF 
    CE0   00 00 80 00 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    CF0   00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D30   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D50   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DD0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    DF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 C4 01 00 03 
    E10   00 35 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 6D A9 01 
    E30   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E50   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E60   F0 FF FF 0F FF F0 00 00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E70   00 00 00 AE 99 DD 26 00 20 F0 00 01 00 00 00 00 
    E80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EA0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EB0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    ED0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    EF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F20   FF FF FF 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F30   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F50   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE FF 
    F70   FF FF FF 0F FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FA0   02 00 02 00 03 00 11 20 AA C2 A2 00 00 00 10 C0 
    FB0   21 D0 F0 10 42 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 08 00 00 
    FC0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FD0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FE0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    FF0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2F 00 00 00 00 

Memory SPD

DIMM #1

General
    Memory type		DDR2
    Module format		Regular UDIMM
    Manufacturer (ID)	G.Skill (7F7F7F7FCD000000)
    Size			2048 MBytes
    Max bandwidth		PC2-6400 (400 MHz)
    Part number		F2-6400CL5-2GBPQ

Attributes
    Number of banks		2
    Data width		64 bits
    Correction		None
    Nominal Voltage		1.80 Volts
    EPP			no
    XMP			no

Timings table
    Frequency (MHz)		266	400	
    CAS#			4.0	5.0	
    RAS# to CAS# delay	4	5	
    RAS# Precharge		4	5	
    TRAS			10	15	
    TRC			16	24	

DIMM #2

General
    Memory type		DDR2
    Module format		Regular UDIMM
    Manufacturer (ID)	G.Skill (7F7F7F7FCD000000)
    Size			2048 MBytes
    Max bandwidth		PC2-6400 (400 MHz)
    Part number		F2-6400CL5-2GBPQ

Attributes
    Number of banks		2
    Data width		64 bits
    Correction		None
    Nominal Voltage		1.80 Volts
    EPP			no
    XMP			no

Timings table
    Frequency (MHz)		266	400	
    CAS#			4.0	5.0	
    RAS# to CAS# delay	4	5	
    RAS# Precharge		4	5	
    TRAS			10	15	
    TRC			16	24	

Dump Module #1
    00   80 08 08 0E 0A 61 40 00 05 25 40 00 82 08 00 00 
    10   0C 08 30 01 02 00 07 3D 50 3D 60 32 1E 32 24 01 
    20   17 25 05 12 3C 1E 1E 00 06 3C 70 80 14 1E 00 00 
    30   00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 A0 
    40   7F 7F 7F 7F CD 00 00 00 00 46 32 2D 36 34 30 30 
    50   43 4C 35 2D 32 47 42 50 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

Dump Module #2
    00   80 08 08 0E 0A 61 40 00 05 25 40 00 82 08 00 00 
    10   0C 08 30 01 02 00 07 3D 50 3D 60 32 1E 32 24 01 
    20   17 25 05 12 3C 1E 1E 00 06 3C 70 80 14 1E 00 00 
    30   00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 A0 
    40   7F 7F 7F 7F CD 00 00 00 00 46 32 2D 36 34 30 30 
    50   43 4C 35 2D 32 47 42 50 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

Monitoring

Mainboard Model		LP LT X38 (0x23F - 0x2DB6538)

LPCIO
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Vendor			ITE
    Model			IT8718
    Vendor ID		0x90
    Chip ID			0x8718
    Revision ID		0x2
    Config Mode I/O address	0x2E

Dump config mode register space, LDN = 0x4
    00   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    20   87 18 02 00 00 40 0F 00 03 08 00 00 07 00 00 00 
    30   01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    50   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    60   02 90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    70   00 02 00 00 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

Hardware monitor

ITE IT87 hardware monitor

Voltage sensor 0	1.22 Volts [0x4C] (CPU VCORE)
    Voltage sensor 1	1.10 Volts [0x45] (VIN1)
    Voltage sensor 2	3.31 Volts [0xCF] (+3.3V)
    Voltage sensor 3	4.87 Volts [0xB5] (+5V)
    Voltage sensor 4	12.03 Volts [0xBC] (+12V)
    Voltage sensor 5	-4.99 Volts [0x4E] (-12V)
    Voltage sensor 6	-7.30 Volts [0x72] (-5V)
    Voltage sensor 7	4.87 Volts [0xB5] (+5V VCCH)
    Voltage sensor 8	3.30 Volts [0xCE] (VBAT)
    Temperature sensor 0	16°C (60°F) [0x10] (TMPIN0)
    Temperature sensor 1	36°C (96°F) [0x24] (TMPIN1)
    Temperature sensor 2	33°C (91°F) [0x21] (TMPIN2)
    Fan sensor 0		4193 RPM [0xA1] (FANIN0)

Dump hardware monitor
    LPC Register space, base address = 0x0290

00   13 16 42 00 FF FF 06 00 00 80 40 09 07 A2 FF FF 
    10   D0 D0 D0 77 D0 40 7F 5C 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 
    20   4C 45 CF B6 BC 4E 72 B5 CE 10 24 20 55 05 05 05 
    30   FF 00 69 50 EC AE CC A7 DA 9C 54 24 55 41 CC A7 
    40   54 7F 54 7F 54 7F 00 0D 2D FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    50   FF 31 55 7F 7F 50 E8 00 90 00 00 12 84 F8 08 88 
    60   14 19 7F 21 98 01 FF FF 14 19 7F A1 88 80 FF FF 
    70   14 19 7F 21 98 80 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    80   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 02 FF 
    90   FF 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    B0   FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    C0   FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    D0   FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    E0   FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
    F0   FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 

Hardware monitor

Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 hardware monitor

Temperature sensor 0	51°C (123°F) [0x36] (core #0)
    Temperature sensor 1	37°C (98°F) [0x44] (core #1)
    Temperature sensor 3	13°C (55°F) [0x5C] (core #3)
    Temperature sensor 2	15°C (58°F) [0x5A] (core #2)

Dump hardware monitor

PCI Device List

Host Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 0 (0x00), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x29E0
    	Revision ID		0x01
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x00
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x29E0
    	Int. Line		0x00
    	Int. Pin		0x00
    Capabilities
    	Vendor Dependant Capability
    		Offset		E0h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 E0 29 06 00 90 20 01 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 E0 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 40   01 90 D1 FE 00 00 00 00 01 40 D1 FE 00 00 00 00 
    	 50   00 00 02 00 03 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 60   01 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 01 80 D1 FE 00 00 00 00 
    	 90   10 11 11 11 01 00 00 00 40 00 4B 00 00 1A 79 00 
    	 A0   40 00 00 13 00 00 00 D0 00 00 00 D0 00 00 F0 CF 
    	 B0   00 D0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 C0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 49 00 00 00 00 00 00 79 
    	 E0   09 00 0C 01 20 40 78 80 43 44 0B 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 0F 01 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 1 (0x01), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x29E1
    	Revision ID		0x01
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x01
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x00
    	Secondary bus		0x01
    	Int. Line		0x10
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    	Subsystem Vendor Capability
    		Offset		88h
    		Subsystem ID	0x29E1
    		Sub. Vendor ID	0x8086
    	Power Management Capability
    		Offset		80h
    		Version		1.2
    	Message Signalled Interrupts Capability
    		Offset		90h
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		A0h
    		Device type	Root Port of PCI-E Root Complex
    		Port		2
    		Version		2.0
    		Physical slot	#0
    		Presence detect	yes
    		Link width	8x (max 16x)
    Extended capabilities
    	Virtual Channel
    		Offset		100h
    	Root Complex Link Declaration
    		Offset		140h
    		Link Entries #	1
    		Port Number	2
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 E1 29 07 00 10 00 01 00 04 06 08 00 01 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 03 00 F0 00 00 20 
    	 20   B0 FD B0 FD 41 FD 71 FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 88 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 04 00 
    	 70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 
    	 80   01 90 03 C8 08 00 00 00 0D 80 00 00 86 80 E1 29 
    	 90   05 A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 A0   10 00 42 01 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 45 21 02 
    	 B0   00 00 81 10 00 00 04 00 00 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 
    	 F0   00 00 01 00 03 E1 3F 80 90 0F 01 00 00 F0 00 F0 
    	100   02 00 01 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	110   01 00 00 00 01 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	120   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	130   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 6 (0x06), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x29E9
    	Revision ID		0x01
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x01
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x00
    	Secondary bus		0x04
    	Int. Line		0x10
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		88h
    		Subsystem ID	0x29E9
    		Sub. Vendor ID	0x8086
    		Offset		80h
    		Version		1.2
    		Offset		90h
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		A0h
    		Port		3
    		Version		2.0
    		Physical slot	#4
    		Presence detect	yes
    		Link width	16x (max 16x)
    Extended capabilities
    	Virtual Channel
    		Offset		100h
    		Offset		140h
    		Link Entries #	1
    		Port Number	3
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 E9 29 07 00 10 00 01 00 04 06 08 00 01 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 04 00 D0 D0 00 00 
    	 20   00 F8 F0 FB 01 D0 F1 DF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 88 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 08 00 
    	 70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 
    	 80   01 90 03 C8 08 00 00 00 0D 80 00 00 86 80 E9 29 
    	 90   05 A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 A0   10 00 42 01 00 80 00 00 00 00 01 00 02 35 21 03 
    	 B0   40 00 01 11 80 25 04 01 00 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 E0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 
    	 F0   04 00 01 00 03 E1 3F 80 90 0F 01 00 00 00 00 00 
    	100   02 00 01 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

USB Controller (UHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 26 (0x1A), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2937
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x80
    PCI header
    	Address 4 (port)	0x0000FF00
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2937
    	Int. Line		0x10
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 37 29 05 00 90 02 02 00 03 0C 00 00 80 00 
    	 20   01 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 37 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 00 00 
    	 50   09 00 06 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 60   10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 C0   00 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 0F 02 00 00 00 00 00 

USB Controller (UHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 26 (0x1A), function 1 (0x01)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2938
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 4 (port)	0x0000FE00
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2938
    	Int. Line		0x15
    	Int. Pin		0x02
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 38 29 05 00 90 02 02 00 03 0C 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   01 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 38 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 02 00 00 

USB Controller (UHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 26 (0x1A), function 2 (0x02)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2939
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 4 (port)	0x0000FD00
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2939
    	Int. Line		0x13
    	Int. Pin		0x04
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 39 29 05 00 90 02 02 00 03 0C 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   01 FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 39 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 04 00 00 

USB 2.0 Controller (EHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 26 (0x1A), function 7 (0x07)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x293C
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x20
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDFFF000
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x293C
    	Int. Line		0x12
    	Int. Pin		0x03
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    		Version		1.1
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 3C 29 06 00 90 02 02 20 03 0C 00 00 00 00 
    	 10   00 F0 FF FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 3C 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 03 00 00 
    	 50   01 00 C2 C9 00 00 00 00 0A 98 A0 20 00 00 00 00 
    	 60   20 20 FF 01 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 01 00 20 00 C0 
    	 70   00 00 DF 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 80   00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 00 06 20 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   00 00 00 00 00 AA FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 F0   00 00 00 00 88 85 40 00 86 0F 02 00 0A 17 02 20 

Multimedia device
    bus 0 (0x00), device 27 (0x1B), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x293E
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x04
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDFF4000
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x293E
    	Int. Line		0x16
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    		Version		1.1
    		Offset		60h
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		70h
    		Device type	Root Complex Integrated Endpoint Device
    		Port		0
    		Version		1.0
    		Link width	0x (max 0x)
    Extended capabilities
    	Virtual Channel
    		Offset		100h
    		Offset		130h
    		Link Entries #	1
    		Port Number	15
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 3E 29 06 00 10 00 02 00 03 04 08 00 00 00 
    	 10   04 40 FF FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 3E 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 01 00 00 
    	 40   01 00 00 07 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 50   01 60 42 C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 60   05 70 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 70   10 00 91 00 00 00 00 10 00 08 10 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 C0   00 04 00 01 00 00 00 00 31 00 A3 02 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   61 00 A3 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	100   02 00 01 13 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	110   00 00 00 00 01 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	120   80 00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	130   05 00 01 00 00 01 02 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 28 (0x1C), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2940
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x81
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x00
    	Secondary bus		0x05
    	Int. Line		0x10
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		40h
    		Port		1
    		Version		1.0
    		Physical slot	#2
    		Presence detect	no
    		Link width	0x (max 1x)
    		Offset		80h
    		Offset		90h
    		Subsystem ID	0x2940
    		Sub. Vendor ID	0x8086
    		Offset		A0h
    		Version		1.1
    Extended capabilities
    	Virtual Channel
    		Offset		100h
    		Offset		180h
    		Link Entries #	1
    		Port Number	1
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 40 29 07 00 10 00 02 00 04 06 08 00 81 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 05 00 F0 00 00 20 
    	 20   00 F4 F0 F7 F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 04 00 
    	 40   10 80 41 01 00 80 00 00 04 00 10 00 11 44 11 01 
    	 50   10 00 01 10 60 05 80 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 
    	 80   05 90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 90   0D A0 00 00 86 80 40 29 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 A0   01 00 02 C8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 11 08 00 00 00 00 
    	 E0   00 0F C7 00 06 07 08 00 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	100   02 00 01 18 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 28 (0x1C), function 3 (0x03)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2946
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x81
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x00
    	Secondary bus		0x06
    	Int. Line		0x13
    	Int. Pin		0x04
    Capabilities
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		40h
    		Port		4
    		Version		1.0
    		Physical slot	#2
    		Presence detect	yes
    		Link width	1x (max 1x)
    		Offset		80h
    		Offset		90h
    		Subsystem ID	0x2946
    		Sub. Vendor ID	0x8086
    		Offset		A0h
    		Version		1.1
    Extended capabilities
    	Virtual Channel
    		Offset		100h
    		Offset		180h
    		Link Entries #	1
    		Port Number	4
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 46 29 07 00 10 00 02 00 04 06 08 00 81 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 06 00 C0 C0 00 00 
    	 20   D0 FD D0 FD F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 04 04 00 
    	 40   10 80 41 01 00 80 00 00 04 00 10 00 11 24 11 04 
    	 50   40 00 11 30 60 05 98 00 00 00 48 01 04 00 00 00 
    	 90   0D A0 00 00 86 80 46 29 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 28 (0x1C), function 5 (0x05)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x294A
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x81
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x00
    	Secondary bus		0x07
    	Int. Line		0x11
    	Int. Pin		0x02
    Capabilities
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		40h
    		Port		6
    		Version		1.0
    		Physical slot	#2
    		Presence detect	yes
    		Link width	1x (max 1x)
    		Offset		80h
    		Offset		90h
    		Subsystem ID	0x294A
    		Sub. Vendor ID	0x8086
    		Offset		A0h
    		Version		1.1
    Extended capabilities
    	Virtual Channel
    		Offset		100h
    		Offset		180h
    		Link Entries #	1
    		Port Number	6
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 4A 29 07 00 10 00 02 00 04 06 08 00 81 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 07 00 B0 B0 00 00 
    	 20   C0 FD C0 FD F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 02 04 00 
    	 40   10 80 41 01 00 80 00 00 04 00 10 00 11 24 11 06 
    	 50   40 00 11 30 60 05 A8 00 00 00 48 01 04 00 00 00 
    	 90   0D A0 00 00 86 80 4A 29 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

USB Controller (UHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 29 (0x1D), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2934
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x80
    PCI header
    	Address 4 (port)	0x0000FC00
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2934
    	Int. Line		0x17
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 34 29 05 00 90 02 02 00 03 0C 00 00 80 00 
    	 20   01 FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 34 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 01 00 00 

USB Controller (UHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 29 (0x1D), function 1 (0x01)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2935
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 4 (port)	0x0000FB00
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2935
    	Int. Line		0x13
    	Int. Pin		0x02
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 35 29 05 00 90 02 02 00 03 0C 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   01 FB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 35 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 02 00 00 

USB Controller (UHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 29 (0x1D), function 2 (0x02)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2936
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 4 (port)	0x0000FA00
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2936
    	Int. Line		0x12
    	Int. Pin		0x03
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 36 29 05 00 90 02 02 00 03 0C 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   01 FA 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 36 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 03 00 00 

USB 2.0 Controller (EHCI)
    bus 0 (0x00), device 29 (0x1D), function 7 (0x07)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x293A
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x20
    	SubClass		0x03
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDFFE000
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x293A
    	Int. Line		0x17
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    		Version		1.1
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 3A 29 06 00 90 02 02 20 03 0C 00 00 00 00 
    	 10   00 E0 FF FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 3A 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 01 00 00 
    	 50   01 00 C2 C9 00 00 00 00 0A 98 A0 20 00 00 00 00 
    	 60   20 20 FF 01 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 01 00 20 00 C0 
    	 70   00 00 DF 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 80   00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 90   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 00 06 20 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   00 00 00 00 00 AA FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 F0   00 00 00 00 88 85 40 00 86 0F 02 00 0A 17 02 20 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 30 (0x1E), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x244E
    	Revision ID		0x92
    	PI			0x01
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x01
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x00
    	Secondary bus		0x08
    	Int. Line		0xFF
    	Int. Pin		0x00
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    		Subsystem ID	0x244E
    		Sub. Vendor ID	0x8086
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 4E 24 07 00 10 00 92 01 04 06 00 00 01 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 08 20 A0 A0 80 22 
    	 20   E0 FD E0 FD F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 
    	 40   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 00 00 
    	 50   0D 00 00 00 86 80 4E 24 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to ISA Bridge
    bus 0 (0x00), device 31 (0x1F), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2916
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x01
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x80
    PCI header
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2916
    	Int. Line		0x00
    	Int. Pin		0x00
    Capabilities
    		Offset		E0h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 16 29 07 01 10 02 02 00 01 06 00 00 80 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 16 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 40   01 04 00 00 80 00 00 00 81 04 00 00 10 00 00 00 
    	 60   83 85 8A 8B D0 00 00 00 84 8B 87 89 F8 00 00 00 
    	 80   00 00 08 34 01 08 3C 00 01 01 3C 00 91 02 0C 00 
    	 A0   24 02 00 00 00 02 00 00 13 00 00 00 00 03 00 40 
    	 B0   00 00 F0 00 00 00 00 00 55 55 55 59 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   33 22 11 00 67 45 00 00 C0 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 E0   09 00 0C 10 00 00 C4 00 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 F0   01 C0 D1 FE 69 A8 00 00 86 0F 02 00 00 00 00 00 

RAID Controller
    bus 0 (0x00), device 31 (0x1F), function 2 (0x02)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2822
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x01
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (port)	0x0000F900
    	Address 1 (port)	0x0000F800
    	Address 2 (port)	0x0000F700
    	Address 3 (port)	0x0000F600
    	Address 4 (port)	0x0000F500
    	Address 5 (memory)	0xFDFFD000
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2920
    	Int. Line		0x13
    	Int. Pin		0x02
    Capabilities
    		Offset		80h
    		Offset		70h
    		Version		1.2
    	PCI Capability class 0x12
    		Offset		A8h
    		Offset		B0h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 22 28 07 00 B0 02 02 00 04 01 00 00 00 00 
    	 10   01 F9 00 00 01 F8 00 00 01 F7 00 00 01 F6 00 00 
    	 20   01 F5 00 00 00 D0 FF FD 00 00 00 00 86 80 20 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 02 00 00 
    	 40   00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 70   01 A8 03 40 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 80   05 70 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 90   A0 00 3F AD 93 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 A0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 B0 10 00 48 00 00 00 
    	 B0   09 00 06 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

SMBus Controller
    bus 0 (0x00), device 31 (0x1F), function 3 (0x03)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x2930
    	Revision ID		0x02
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x05
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x00
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDFFC000
    	Address 4 (port)	0x00000500
    	Subvendor ID		0x8086
    	Subsystem ID		0x2930
    	Int. Line		0x0B
    	Int. Pin		0x02
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 30 29 03 00 80 02 02 00 05 0C 00 00 00 00 
    	 10   04 C0 FF FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   01 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 80 30 29 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 02 00 00 
    	 40   01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 60   03 04 04 00 00 00 08 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 80   04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 1 (0x01), device 0 (0x00), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x0330
    	Revision ID		0x07
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x81
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x01
    	Secondary bus		0x02
    	Int. Line		0x00
    	Int. Pin		0x00
    Capabilities
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		44h
    		Device type	PCI-E to PCI/PCI-X bridge
    		Port		0
    		Version		1.0
    		Link width	8x (max 8x)
    		Offset		5Ch
    		Offset		6Ch
    		Version		1.1
    	PCI-X Capability
    		Offset		D8h
    Extended capabilities
    	Advanced Error Reporting Capability
    		Offset		100h
    	Power Budgeting Capability
    		Offset		300h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 30 03 07 00 10 00 07 00 04 06 08 00 81 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 02 02 40 F0 00 A0 22 
    	 20   B0 FD B0 FD 41 FD 71 FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 
    	 40   80 6E 00 FF 10 5C 71 00 01 00 00 00 00 20 0A 00 
    	 50   81 F4 03 00 00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 05 6C 80 00 
    	 60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 D8 02 C8 
    	 D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 00 C3 50 00 01 00 00 
    	 E0   FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 57 00 00 00 
    	100   01 00 01 30 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 10 20 06 00 
    	110   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 01 00 00 04 
    	120   0C 1B 00 00 00 00 01 01 00 01 01 00 08 00 00 00 
    	130   A8 17 00 00 40 13 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

PCI to PCI Bridge
    bus 1 (0x01), device 0 (0x00), function 2 (0x02)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x8086
    	Model ID		0x0332
    	Revision ID		0x07
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x06
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x81
    PCI header
    	Primary bus		0x01
    	Secondary bus		0x03
    	Int. Line		0x00
    	Int. Pin		0x00
    Capabilities
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		44h
    		Device type	PCI-E to PCI/PCI-X bridge
    		Port		0
    		Version		1.0
    		Link width	8x (max 8x)
    		Offset		5Ch
    		Offset		6Ch
    		Version		1.1
    	PCI-X Capability
    		Offset		D8h
    Extended capabilities
    		Offset		100h
    		Offset		300h
    Dump
    	 00   86 80 32 03 07 00 10 00 07 00 04 06 08 00 81 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 03 03 40 F0 00 A0 22 
    	 20   F0 FF 00 00 F1 FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 
    	 40   80 6E 00 FF 10 5C 71 00 01 00 00 00 00 20 0A 00 
    	 50   81 F4 03 00 00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 05 6C 80 00 
    	 60   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 D8 02 C8 
    	 D0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 00 C3 50 02 01 00 00 
    	 E0   FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 F0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 
    	100   01 00 01 30 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 10 20 06 00 
    	110   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 01 00 00 04 
    	120   0C 1B 00 00 00 00 01 01 00 01 01 00 08 00 00 00 
    	130   A8 17 00 00 40 13 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

RAID Controller
    bus 2 (0x02), device 14 (0x0E), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x17D3
    	Model ID		0x1210
    	Revision ID		0x00
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x04
    	BaseClass		0x01
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x40
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDBFF000
    	Address 2 (memory)	0xFD400000
    	Subvendor ID		0x17D3
    	Subsystem ID		0x1210
    	Int. Line		0x12
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		C0h
    		Version		1.1
    		Offset		D0h
    	PCI-X Capability
    		Offset		E0h
    Dump
    	 00   D3 17 10 12 D6 00 30 22 00 00 04 01 08 40 00 00 
    	 10   00 F0 BF FD 00 00 00 00 08 00 40 FD 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D3 17 10 12 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 01 80 00 
    	 40   00 F0 FF FF 00 F0 00 40 00 00 FF FF 00 00 0E FE 
    	 50   00 00 C0 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 
    	 60   00 00 00 FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FC 00 00 FF 8F 
    	 70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 74 15 00 00 02 03 01 00 
    	 80   02 00 08 00 00 04 03 00 00 00 00 00 FF 57 00 00 
    	 90   0C 00 00 40 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 C0 00 00 00 40 
    	 A0   00 00 00 00 00 30 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 B0   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 C0   01 D0 02 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 D0   05 E0 82 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 E0   07 00 45 00 70 02 B3 09 00 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 

VGA Controller
    bus 4 (0x04), device 0 (0x00), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x10DE
    	Model ID		0x0193
    	Revision ID		0xA2
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x00
    	BaseClass		0x03
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFA000000
    	Address 1 (memory)	0xD0000000
    	Address 3 (memory)	0xF8000000
    	Address 5 (port)	0x0000DF00
    	Subvendor ID		0x1682
    	Subsystem ID		0x2252
    	Int. Line		0x10
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		60h
    		Version		1.1
    		Offset		68h
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		78h
    		Device type	PCI-E Endpoint Device
    		Port		1
    		Version		1.0
    		Link width	16x (max 16x)
    Extended capabilities
    	Virtual Channel
    		Offset		100h
    		Offset		128h
    Dump
    	 00   DE 10 93 01 07 00 10 00 A2 00 00 03 08 00 00 00 
    	 10   00 00 00 FA 0C 00 00 D0 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 F8 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 01 DF 00 00 00 00 00 00 82 16 52 22 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 00 00 
    	 40   82 16 52 22 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 50   01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 CE D6 23 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 60   01 68 02 00 00 00 00 00 05 78 80 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 70   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 01 00 80 04 2C 01 
    	 80   10 28 00 00 01 2D 01 01 48 00 01 11 00 00 00 00 
    	100   02 00 81 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	110   00 00 00 00 01 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	120   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 
    	130   21 81 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 

Ethernet Controller
    bus 6 (0x06), device 0 (0x00), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x11AB
    	Model ID		0x4362
    	Revision ID		0x22
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x00
    	BaseClass		0x02
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDDFC000
    	Address 2 (port)	0x0000CE00
    	Subvendor ID		0x11AB
    	Subsystem ID		0x5321
    	Int. Line		0x0B
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		48h
    		Version		1.1
    	Virtual Product Data Capability
    		Offset		50h
    		Offset		5Ch
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		E0h
    		Device type	Legacy PCI-E Endpoint Device
    		Port		0
    		Version		1.0
    		Link width	1x (max 1x)
    Extended capabilities
    		Offset		100h
    Dump
    	 00   AB 11 62 43 00 00 10 40 22 00 00 02 08 00 00 00 
    	 10   04 C0 DF FD 00 00 00 00 01 CE 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 11 21 53 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 01 00 00 
    	 40   00 00 F0 01 00 80 A0 01 01 50 02 FE 03 20 00 13 
    	 50   03 5C 00 80 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 05 E0 82 00 
    	 70   00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 E0   10 00 11 00 C0 0F 28 00 00 20 1B 00 11 A4 03 00 
    	 F0   48 00 11 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	100   01 00 01 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 10 00 11 20 06 00 
    	110   01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 00 00 00 01 00 00 04 
    	120   01 04 00 00 24 01 00 06 EC D7 3F 85 00 00 00 00 

Ethernet Controller
    bus 7 (0x07), device 0 (0x00), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x11AB
    	Model ID		0x4360
    	Revision ID		0x22
    	PI			0x00
    	SubClass		0x00
    	BaseClass		0x02
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x00
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDCFC000
    	Address 2 (port)	0x0000BC00
    	Subvendor ID		0x11AB
    	Subsystem ID		0x5221
    	Int. Line		0x11
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		48h
    		Version		1.1
    	Virtual Product Data Capability
    		Offset		50h
    		Offset		5Ch
    	PCI Express Capability
    		Offset		E0h
    		Device type	Legacy PCI-E Endpoint Device
    		Port		0
    		Version		1.0
    		Link width	1x (max 1x)
    Extended capabilities
    		Offset		100h
    Dump
    	 00   AB 11 60 43 07 00 10 40 22 00 00 02 08 00 00 00 
    	 10   04 C0 CF FD 00 00 00 00 01 BC 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 11 21 52 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 01 00 00 
    	 40   00 00 F0 01 00 80 A0 01 01 50 02 FE 00 20 00 13 
    	 50   03 5C 00 80 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 05 E0 82 00 
    	 70   00 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 E0   10 00 11 00 C0 0F 28 00 00 40 1B 00 11 A4 03 00 
    	 F0   48 00 11 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	100   01 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 11 20 06 00 
    	110   01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 00 00 00 01 00 00 04 
    	120   01 08 00 00 24 01 00 07 45 E3 9B 91 00 00 00 00 

OHCI FireWire Controller
    bus 8 (0x08), device 3 (0x03), function 0 (0x00)
    Common header
    	Vendor ID		0x1106
    	Model ID		0x3044
    	Revision ID		0x80
    	PI			0x10
    	SubClass		0x00
    	BaseClass		0x0C
    	Cache Line		0x08
    	Latency			0x40
    	Header			0x00
    PCI header
    	Address 0 (memory)	0xFDEFF000
    	Address 1 (port)	0x0000AF00
    	Subvendor ID		0x15BD
    	Subsystem ID		0x1006
    	Int. Line		0x14
    	Int. Pin		0x01
    Capabilities
    		Offset		50h
    		Version		1.1
    Dump
    	 00   06 11 44 30 87 00 10 02 80 10 00 0C 08 40 00 00 
    	 10   00 F0 EF FD 01 AF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
    	 20   00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 BD 15 06 10 
    	 30   00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 01 00 20 
    	 50   01 00 02 E4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 

DMI

DMI BIOS
    --------
    	vendor		Phoenix Technologies, LTD
    	version		6.00 PG
    	date		12/18/2007

DMI System Information
    ----------------------
    	manufacturer	OEM
    	product		OEM
    	version		OEM
    	serial		OEM
    	UUID		FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF

DMI Baseboard
    -------------
    	vendor		DFI Inc.
    	model		LP LT X38
    	revision	1.0
    	serial		unknown

DMI System Enclosure
    --------------------
    	manufacturer	OEM
    	chassis type	Desktop
    	chassis serial	unknown

DMI Processor
    -------------
    	manufacturer	Intel
    	model		Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme
    	clock speed	2997.0MHz
    	FSB speed	333.0MHz
    	multiplier	9.0x

DMI Memory Controller
    ---------------------
    	correction	8-bit parity
    	Max module size	2048MBytes

DMI Memory Module
    -----------------
    	designation	A0
    	size		2048MBytes (double bank)

DMI Memory Module
    -----------------
    	designation	A1

DMI Memory Module
    -----------------
    	designation	A2
    	size		2048MBytes (double bank)

DMI Memory Module
    -----------------
    	designation	A3

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	PRIMARY IDE (internal)
    	connector	On Board IDE

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	SECONDARY IDE (internal)
    	connector	On Board IDE

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	FDD (internal)
    	port type	8251 FIFO Compatible
    	connector	On Board Floppy

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	COM1 (internal)
    	port type	Serial Port 16450
    	connector	9 Pin Dual Inline (pin 10 cut)
    	connector	DB-9 male

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	COM2 (internal)
    	port type	Serial Port 16450
    	connector	9 Pin Dual Inline (pin 10 cut)
    	connector	DB-9 male

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	LPT1 (internal)
    	port type	Parallel Port ECP/EPP
    	connector	DB-25 female
    	connector	DB-25 female

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	Keyboard (internal)
    	port type	Keyboard Port
    	connector	PS/2
    	connector	PS/2

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	PS/2 Mouse (internal)
    	port type	Mouse Port
    	connector	PS/2
    	connector	PS/2

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	USB0 (external)
    	port type	USB

DMI Port Connector
    ------------------
    	designation	USB1 (external)
    	port type	USB

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI0
    	type		PCI
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	no

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI1
    	type		PCI
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	no

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI2
    	type		PCI
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	no

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI3
    	type		PCI
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	yes

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI4
    	type		A5
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	no

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI5
    	type		PCI
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	no

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI6
    	type		PCI
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	no

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	PCI7
    	type		A5
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	yes

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	_DMI.BIN
    	type		PCI
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	no

DMI Extension Slot
    ------------------
    	designation	unknown
    	type		A5
    	width		32 bits
    	populated	yes

DMI Physical Memory Array
    	location	Motherboard
    	usage		System Memory
    	correction	None
    	max capacity	4096MBytes
    	max# of devices	4

DMI Memory Device
    -----------------
    	designation	A0
    	format		DIMM
    	type		unknown
    	data width	64bits
    	size		2048MBytes

DMI Memory Device
    -----------------
    	designation	A1
    	format		DIMM
    	type		unknown

DMI Memory Device
    -----------------
    	designation	A2
    	format		DIMM
    	type		unknown
    	data width	64bits
    	size		2048MBytes

DMI Memory Device
    -----------------
    	designation	A3
    	format		DIMM
    	type		unknown

Software

Windows Version		Microsoft Windows XP Professional  Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) 
    DirectX Version		9.0c

Resources

Port I/O Space, BA=0xFF00
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xFE00
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xFD00
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDFFF000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDFF4000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xFC00
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xFB00
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xFA00
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDFFE000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xF900
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xF800
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xF700
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xF600
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xF500
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDFFD000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDFFC000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0x500
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDBFF000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FD400000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FA000000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000D0000000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000F8000000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xDF00
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDDFC000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xCE00
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDCFC000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xBC00
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FDEFF000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0xAF00
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000E0000000, size=0x1000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0x408, size=0x4
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FEE00000, size=0x1000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FED14000, size=0x1000
    Memory I/O Space, BA=0x00000000FED1C000
    Port I/O Space, BA=0x290
    Port I/O Space, BA=0x2E
    ok art, here is my cpuz dump at stock speed with C1E and EIST disabled.

FYI, my Q6600 is working 'fine' on this DFI board...i am believing more now that the 9650 is defective...i could not install vista or it did install but it would quickly freeze in windows desktop...i am asking other posters in the DFI X38 thread if they have the 9650 installed and running vista either at stock speed or overclocked.

i'm at 3960 mhz with the Q6600

Xtreme Member
    I'm having the same issue on an Abit 35 pro with 2 different 9650's. I am going to try them in a new board tomorrow and see if anything changes. BTW, my Q6600's temps are within 1-2 of each other on this board.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast