Ok well you all have seen the last part of this review, and it quite honestly sucked gass.
Just for those that missed it, you can catch up on Water-X Pt 1, here.

The first portion of this review I set it up and ran the block as I received it. Which, as said, was very below par IMO.

So, the next step logically is to do some modifications and see how these mods work. The first mod I have done is as they suggest for moving the fan. Heres the mod that they have somewhat suggested. I have done this, although minorly different. At the moment the fan is just attached on the top. Another image that I got from 1CoolPC below. The fan mod is effectively the same, just no direct shroud type effect. It just attached to the top of the heatsink/radiator.

The second mod, which really doesn't follow under the "mod" terminollogy is it has been lapped. I have to say that it did need it. The bottom was slightly concave. The middle was slightly curved inward. It didnt take much, but it did need some.

Same settings as before.
Vcore ~ 1.75 (max the board will allow)
Multi ~ x12
FSB ~ 145
1.740Mhz

Idle on windows
Case: 39C
CPU: 26C

Idle in windows for 10 minutes
Case: 56C
CPU: 33C

F@H for 1 hour.
Case: 38C
CPU: 61C Although the temp did hit 62C, it was pretty stable at 61C.

Not a single change. Hmm, well so much for that having any effect. The next step I will be adding a different fan. The only drawback is that at the moment, I fail to have a decent fan I can add onto it. The fan I do add, I want to be able to specify the exact dimensions and cfm. So, there will be a Pt3 to this at a later date. Apologies for the delay on this.
As it stands, I have to say that overall, again, I am very disappointed with this product. For the cost, it is simply not worth it.

Once again, I will stick to my inital statings.

Pros: Very light weight & easy to install.
Cons: Just doesnt handle the heat.
IFMU