Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

Thread: World Cup - Germany 2006 - Now!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wikipedia is good for technical articles but for speculation... it's crap. BBC supposedly hired a lip reader and so did someone else...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    in answer to B) lol, this if the first time i've used Wikidpedia. I originally put his name into google, and it was one of the first.

I also said "I don't know if it's true or not, interesting nevertheless"
    i5 3570k | Asrock Z77 e4 | F3-2666CL11D-8GTXD | GTX660Ti | HX650 | 2xU2312HM

Xtreme Legend
    there's nothing wrong with that wiki info...........even italian sites are saying that materazzi said those things................he's a fukcng cnut and needs to be severly punished for this...........and italian team should also pay a price for this..........afterall this was the key and sole message from FIFA >>> no fukcing racism
    Last edited by dinos22; 07-11-2006 at 01:29 AM.
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

Xtreme Legend
    here is one example.........now this poster from OCAU is a die hard italian supporter up to this post he was strongly defending italians and materazzi..........here is what he had to say

Quote Originally Posted by RB30DET
    Pure speculation still, but grabbed this from an Italian site:

These are the exchange of words

Zidane : Ordinanza di tirare il costume!! / Stop pulling my shirt!

Materazzi : Taciti, enculo, hai solamente cio che merite... / Shut up butt fukced one, you are only getting what you deserve...

Zidane : Si e cio... / Yeah, that's it....

Zidane walks away but the italian player continues

Materazzi : Meritate tutti ciĆ², voi gli enculato di musulmani, sporchi
    terroristici / You all desrve it, you butt fukced Muslims are all dirty terroristes

That is when Zidane returns and head butts hum.
    Quote Originally Posted by RB30DET
    Hmmm interesting.....

I guess Materazzi got what he deserved if true. I wonder if the media is stirring the pot a little more. Should be interesting to say what both players have to say.
    he's picked this up from italian website and now even this guy is more open minded rather than blindly follow his team.....well at least to a point heheh >> blame the media argument is lurking around too hehehehe
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

What you posted is a fake dinos, it is not even italian, more like a babelfish translation

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harm
    What you posted is a fake dinos, it is not even italian, more like a babelfish translation
    Don't say, that is the most betterest translation evah!!!
    Thermaltake Xaser V8000A * Enermax EG701AX-VH Coolergiant 600W * DFI LanParty nF4 Ultra-D AD0 * AMD Opteron 165 Denmark * 2x1024 MB OCZ PC3200 EL Platinum XTC * Sapphire Radeon X1900 XT 256 MB * Western Digital WD740ADFD, WD2500KS and WD5000AAKS * Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic * NEC ND-4571A * Dell 2709W * APC Smart-UPS 1000 VA

Zidane soon will explain what really occurred.

Zidane really deserves to be elected the best player of World Cup, his matchs versus Brazil and Spain was simply fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shpoon
    If you get a chance, download them, it's Materazzi's career hits...he IS VICIOUS. Taking people out, -talking :/

And you know what, I think while Zidane should have been the bigger man, and nothing justifies what he did, he'll come out ahead. He's the hero, the one who's been hit, pulled, etc. all game, and now he'll be a "fmaily/religious/whatever man" if he announces he hit materazzi for some severe choice of words by Materazzi.

Personally, I hope so. Terrible choice, but everyone makes bad moves....he just chose a bad place and time, and his past, and present playing deserves better. He should be remembered as great :/ (Which he probably will, this wil probably do nothing for his legacy).
    I do not have need of some video, I know Materazzi, I'm Italian and I follow the Italian Serie A Italian by a long time. I think that Marco is a rude player, perhaps one of more "bad" in Italy, but those things, in football matches, are said commonly, and not only in Italy. But never and then never you must yield to the temptation of the physical reaction. Less than never if you are Zinedine Zidane. He has been stupid. Optimal conclusion of career, gg. And we are champions of the world, btw.

EDIT: About the post "grabbed from an italian site"... that's a FAKE, that isn't italian.
    AMD Opteron 146 @312x9
    G.Skill F1-4800DSU2-1GBFF @ 312 MHz 2,5-4-4-6
    DFI Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D (BIOS 04/06/2006)
    Point of View nVidia GeForce 7800GT
    Western Digital Raptor 74GB 10k rpm
    Seagate Barracuda 160 GB
    NEC ND-4551A
    Tagan 530W-U15
    Coolermaster Stacker STC-01 Black

Xtreme Mentor
    i think some people here should not reply in this thread.
    this cause they are calling Matterazi names cause of what Wikepedia says.
    Yes Matterazi isnt the nicest of all players but to go out and call him names cause of what Wikepedia says?

Wikipedia isnt the most reliable source of info this cause everyone can edit it. (for info: US Senate got caught when Senators had their people edit stuff on Wikipedia to their favour. that should say enough on how trusworthy Wikipedia is)

And some of the papers talking about this subject are also known for that they hardly reserarch the big news storys and often make up half the stories.

Further every news paper or TV channel has their own translation of what Matterazi said.
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    Groucho Marx

i know my grammar sux so stop hitting me

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627