Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup - Germany 2006 - Now!

Xtreme Member

World Cup - Germany 2006 - Now!

We waited for soooo long. It is finally here.

Watching Germany - Costa Rica. 2-1 at half time. Things look good.
    Asus P4C800ED P-M 730@2.8 7700Cu
    2X1GB OCZ - ATI X800XT AIW - OCZ PS 520W

Xtreme Member
    Full time. Thorsen Fring's goal is sick stuff. That along with Phillipe Lahm's goal should be contenders for Goal of the Tournament.

Xtreme Member
    Yeah, tight game! A Good start for Germany, but their defence is like Swiss cheese.
    As expected, Ecuador is pwing Poland

Xtreme Enthusiast
    stfu , damn they lost
    Q6600 3.6Ghz @ 1.276v | DFI LP LT P35 | Ballistix Tracer PC2-8500 600Mhz @ 2.074v | GeForce 260 GTX | Auzen X-Fi Prelude | PCP&C 750 | Arch Linux ~ WinXP
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 | DFI LANParty NF4 SLI-DR | 2x512MB G.SKILL PC3200 BH-5 | OCZ PowerStream 520W | Palit GeForce 9600 GT | Gentoo

Long Live DFI.

Muslim Overclocker
    Quote Originally Posted by NoX
    As expected.. LOL. All 3 out of the 4 announcers said Poland would win. Heck, even the stadium was 95% in favour of poland. Yet they could not score a single goal. I think poland was extremely unlucky. A lot of near misses and posts man.

Anyways, I knew ecuador would win, but didn't know it was gonna be 2-0..

The best game has yet to come. Argentina and Ivory Coast. Go Argentina.

My watercooling experience

Water
    Scythe Gentle Typhoons 120mm 1850RPM
    Thermochill PA120.3 Radiator
    Enzotech Sapphire Rev.A CPU Block
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir
    Primochill Pro LRT Red 1/2"
    Bitspower fittings + water temp sensor

Rig
    E8400 | 4GB HyperX PC8500 | Corsair HX620W | ATI HD4870 512MB

I see what I see, and you see what you see. I can't make you see what I see, but I can tell you what I see is not what you see. Truth is, we see what we want to see, and what we want to see is what those around us see. And what we don't see is... well, conspiracies.

Xtreme Member
    hey.. England beat Paraguay But they didn't play so great...

Xtremely Bad Overclocker
    oooleeeoooollleeeeollleeeeollleee

yeah good game from our guys yesterday, but today's game are really not what I hoped for until now.
    only one goal until now...still 0:0 SWE vs. Tr+To
    hope for more goals in the other games
    | '12 IvyBridge - "ticks different"... | AwardFabrik IvyBridge round I by SoF | AwardFabrik IvyBridge round II by angoholic & stummerwinter
    | '11 The SandyBridge madness... | AwardFabrik / Team LDK OC-Season 2011/2012 Opening Event
    | '10 Gulftown LaunchDay OC round up @ASUS RIIE | 3DM05 2x GPU WR LIVE @Cebit 2010 @ASUS MIIIE | SandyBridge arrived @ASUS P8P67

| '09 Foxconn Avenger | E8600 | Foxconn A79A-S | Phenom II 940 BE | LaunchDay Phenom II OC round up
    | '08 7.438s 1m LN2 | AMD 1m WR LN2 | 2nd AOCM | Phenom II teasing
    | '07 100% E2140 | 106.5% E2160 | 100% E4500 | 103% E4400 | 5508 MHZ E6850 | 7250 MHZ P4 641 126.5% by SoF and AwardFabrik Crew all on Gigabyte DS3P c? and LN2...
    | '06 3800+ X2 Manchester 0531TPEW noHS 3201MHZ c? | 3200+ Venice noHS 3279MHZ c? | Opteron 148 0536CABYE 3405MHZ c? all on Gigabyte K8NXP-SLI compressorcooled

| '05 3500+[NC], 3000+[W], 2x 3200+[W], 3500+[NC], 3200+[V] 0516GPDW

Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    sof pulled a fermi on all of us !!!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Argentina beat Ivory Coast 2-0 at this time

Xtreme Cruncher
    yesterday:
    4-2 germany costa rica
    2 0 ecuador poland
    today:
    2-1 argentina vs ivory coast
    0 0 sweden trinidad and tobago
    1 0 england paraguay (auto gol)

poland was playing poorly, incredible the tie sweden and trinidad, england paraguay was boring and argentina ivory coast was a great game
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Member
    Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard

Overview
    Follow your favorite teams and players during the FIFA World Cup tournament with Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard. This fun program allows you to access all the latest tournament news and information with the click of a button! Live game data allow you to monitor your favorite teams progress in real-time. Want more? Check out your team’s fixture (schedule), standing, and news as they advance through the tournament. If you are a soccer fan, don’t miss a minute of the action. Download Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard today!

Customize your experience with RSS
    Do you have a favorite web news feed? Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard acts as a RSS reader. Enter your favorite sports-related RSS feed into the application and watch it display the news headlines all on its own.

All times local
    The Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard displays all dates and times according to your Windows XP’s time zone setting. No more calculating start times only to find out you are off by an hour or more.

Available in multiple languages
    Microsoft Football Scoreboard is available in Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Thai, and Ukrainian.

Download
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en

*You must have a Legit Windows Copy

Aussie God
    Quote Originally Posted by nhenhophach
    Argentina beat Ivory Coast 2-0 at this time
    Best match so far!!

2-1 too Argentina...
    I just KNEW Drogba would make a goal... But one odd thing.. Normally when he plays in premierleague, he's the kind of player that doesnt really care about the other players, injuire players all the time... - But he was a fair player tonight, that was quite odd seing...

I JUST CANT WAIT FOR BRAZIL TOO PLAY !!!!
    Ronaldinho is a freakin' maniac with a football!! And the rest of their team is INSANE as well, I've been fan of Brazil since... Days of Peele (hmm, thats the name, right? - The guy Diego Maradona hated..)
    Competition ranking;
    2005; Netbyte, Karise/Denmark #1 @ PiFast
    2008; AOCM II, Minfeld/Germany #2 @ 01SE/AM3/8M (w. Oliver)
    2009; AMD-OC, Viborg/Denmark #2 @ max freq Gigabyte TweaKING, Paris/France #4 @ 32M/01SE (w. Vanovich)
    2010: Gigabyte P55, Hamburg/Germany #6 @ wprime 1024/SPI 1M (w. THC) AOCM III, Minfeld/Germany #6 @ 01SE/AM3/1M/8M (w. NeoForce)

Spectating;
    2010; GOOC 2010 Many thanks to Gigabyte!

Xtreme Addict
    well, my dad has an mercedes s500, and i plan on buying a vw gti, so im hoping germany wins lol....cause the US has got no chance in hell....i didnt even know we had a soccer team in the world cup until i looked it up. no one here plays soccer lol.
    DFI P965-S/core 2 quad q6600@3.2ghz/4gb gskill ddr2 @ 800mhz cas 4/xfx gtx 260/ silverstone op650/thermaltake xaser 3 case/razer lachesis

Muslim Overclocker
    When we say football, people don't usually think of the US

Wow that Argentina - Ivory Coast game was incredible. Everything was going against Ivory Coast yet they managed to score a goal on argentina.

Argentina is a bunch of cry babies, and the ref was pretty damn retarded. The ref that was watching over Germany - Costa Rica game was the best I have seen so far. The asian guy in the Poland - Ecuador match was a slow guy. Took forever to blow the damn whistle.

I can't believe Sweden couldn't score against trinidad. Some of the supporters were crying after the game lol..

My watercooling experience

Water
    Scythe Gentle Typhoons 120mm 1850RPM
    Thermochill PA120.3 Radiator
    Enzotech Sapphire Rev.A CPU Block
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir
    Primochill Pro LRT Red 1/2"
    Bitspower fittings + water temp sensor

Rig
    E8400 | 4GB HyperX PC8500 | Corsair HX620W | ATI HD4870 512MB

I see what I see, and you see what you see. I can't make you see what I see, but I can tell you what I see is not what you see. Truth is, we see what we want to see, and what we want to see is what those around us see. And what we don't see is... well, conspiracies.

Aussie God
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad
    When we say football, people don't usually think of the US

Wow that Argentina - Ivory Coast game was incredible. Everything was going against Ivory Coast yet they managed to score a goal on argentina.

Argentina is a bunch of cry babies, and the ref was pretty damn retarded. The ref that was watching over Germany - Costa Rica game was the best I have seen so far. The asian guy in the Poland - Ecuador match was a slow guy. Took forever to blow the damn whistle.

I can't believe Sweden couldn't score against trinidad. Some of the supporters were crying after the game lol..
    Sad thin', I'd really like too be there, some of the swedish supporters, the chicks, get real emotional when there team plays... - And that one can take advantage of...

Ivory Coast wasnt the favorite against Argentina, however they actually has a very strong team... Im not sure weather Argentina + Netherland or Argentina + Ivory Coast goes on
    Competition ranking;
    2009; AMD-OC, Viborg/Denmark #2 @ max freq Gigabyte TweaKING, Paris/France #4 @ 32M/01SE (w. Vanovich)
    2010: Gigabyte P55, Hamburg/Germany #6 @ wprime 1024/SPI 1M (w. THC) AOCM III, Minfeld/Germany #6 @ 01SE/AM3/1M/8M (w. NeoForce)

Spectating;

Xtreme Member
    http://www.excely.com:80/worldcup2006.zip

nice excel spreadsheet with schedules and automatically changes the group standings

Xtreme Cruncher
    the MS one is 1000 times better i have that excel spreadsheet and the MS one is a lot better really
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Member
    For once, MS come up with a very useful piece of free software

Just seent the Holland game...am i the only one who thought Robben was wasteful? BBC were praising him to the heaven's...and yeah he scored a good goal and yeah he ran a lot...but the amount of chances he had and couldn't find the net...and the amount of crossed he made that weren't to anybody?!

I love the world cup and this time of year!

CPU's:- Xeon 3060 | Q6600 G0
    Mobos:- MSI X48C (Coming!) | MSI X38 Platinum | Asus P5K Deluxe
    RAM:- Kingston HyperX PC3-14400 | Team Xtreem PC2-6400C3 | Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400 | Kingston PC2-9600
    Graphics:- PNY 9800GX2 | EVGA 8800GTX
    PSUs :- Antec TPQ-1KW | Ultra X-Pro 600w EE
    Cooling:- Nozzled FuZion | MCW60 | DDC w/ DDCT-01s | PA120.3

Git-R-Done
    Just watched the Holland game, I actually thought Robben did fairly well, though after his first succeses he was sort of trying too much....

Loved the fact that Trinidad tied sweden though.

Xtreme Member
    im using footiefox on firefox to follow england through the world cup.

Xtreme Member
    VAMOS MEXICO!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL

Banned
    My personal TOP 5

1)The Netherlands
    2)France
    3)Brasil
    4)germany
    5)Italy

Git-R-Done
    Lol, the angolo guy did a bicycle kick.

Aussie God
    The REAL top3

1)BRAZIL
    2)Germany (If Ballack will play well)
    3)England (If Beckham doesnt fcuk up like he normally does, remember 98, red card in match against Argentina, I WAS FURIOUS, and he took focus away from there REAL PLAYER: ALAN from Newcastle!)

Also:
    Argentina
    France
    Italy
    Portugal (ONLY if Deco recovers... They SUCK without him, Figo aint stable enough, neither is the she-male Christiano Ronaldo)
    Sweden, but only if Ibrahimovich begins PLAYING football instead of thinking of it as a break from italian football session...
    Will enter top8...

Without Davids and Kluevert, I doubt NL will reach top8..
    Competition ranking;

Spectating;

ln2nl
    Well ... i can say why kluivert and davids dont play..
    they ed up.. real hard. there old and have played many time's

we now have young people who are willing to play hard.. look @ robben and mainly van nistelrooy (english people now what im talking about).

my top 3 will be:

brazil
    germany
    The netherlands..

The best final you could have.. Germany - The netherlands..
    Schade deutschland alles ist forbei alles ist forbei alles ist forbei

Last edited by Waus-mod; 06-11-2006 at 02:37 PM.
    *EDITed by IFMU*
    Signature Removed by XS Staff for not following XS Policies

Forum Policies

Aussie God
    Quote Originally Posted by Waus-mod
    Well ... i can say why kluivert and davids dont play..
    they ed up.. real hard. there old and have played many time's

we now have young people who are willing to play hard.. look @ robben and mainly van nistelrooy (english people now what im talking about).

my top 3 will be:

brazil
    germany
    The netherlands..

The best final you could have.. Germany - The netherlands..
    Schade deutschland alles ist forbei alles ist forbei alles ist forbei

Well, Van Nistelroy, I bet he will get injuired during worldcup... - And if that happens, that sure wont be good for NL, however, I really like too see NL play, they make a match fun watchin' - unlike Norway / Sweden / Denmark / Portugal / Greece..

EDIT:
    Brazil / Argentina
    Brazil / France
    Brazil / Italy

Those match's I'd really like to see, it would be soooo neat football!
    Competition ranking;

Spectating;

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast