Thread: I took the bite of the Apple

It is

I took the bite of the Apple

~Opinion about Dogs~~~~~~~Hug~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~

Xtreme Member
    Darn, we are all going to hell now . . .
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They'll Lower You To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience!

Ebay Hater
    Oh no, where's my redemption?
    In short, both AMD and NVIDIA discovered that their next-generation graphics cards are superior to each others' last-generation graphics cards.

I am Xtreme
    yeah i just saw a commercial this morning saying "now you can run windows on your MAC, so why would you choose a PC ?"

i know gates has been giving oodles of money to Apple in loans over the years but to see a commercial endorse using windows on your mac... i was shocked.
    "These are the rules. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself.
    Welcome to the Roughnecks"

"Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT!
    You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?"

Heat Ebay Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat
    yeah i just saw a commercial this morning saying "now you can run windows on your MAC, so why would you choose a PC ?"

i know gates has been giving oodles of money to Apple in loans over the years but to see a commercial endorse using windows on your mac... i was shocked.
    you think Microsoft made this move or Apple did, I mean which do you think had the original interest in it? Both company's value will probably go up from it

Join XS WCG or \/ !!
    Poor old Bill will make his money either way right? On Mac or Pc it is still windowz

Got an Xtreme System? Bring it here! <----

It is
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticmerlin
    Poor old Bill will make his money either way right? On Mac or Pc it is still windowz
    It's a win, win situation, soon you'll have to boot your washing machine with Winowns.
    ~Opinion about Dogs~~~~~~~Hug~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~