Thread: 3Dmark team info?

Xtreme Member

3Dmark team info?

Hi,

After I got the email from Mricee didnt wnat to yoin a new team becouse I kinda like Icrontic.

I would like to ask what I get here that I dont get over at Icrontic? I get to hang with the best and bench with the best but...

Well I wanted to ask you guys if there is any 3Dmark help and HW that you guys can help people bench. I would like to buy second hand stuff from you guys and things like that, you heard me ask the same q a milion times over @icrontic.

I would like to see you guys buy a 700$ GF4 and perform voltmods and stuff like that on it....

I mean would you be willing to sell second hand smokes to weeker members

I said I mean it over @icrontic that I will be high in the R8500 cat, but with the price for a good R8500 here you could sell me a second hand GF4

Well I cant talk for them, but I dont think anyone would have any ill feelings if you posted here and there.

I personally belong to at least a dozen or so forums. Icronic is one of them. I frequent others more than some, but I dont think theres anything wrong with chillin with everyone.

Just become part of us, and stay a part of them. Why not right? Get the best of both worlds!~!

Welcome Aboard and hope to see yea around some!~! Even if its not part of our 3D team!!!

IFMU ~ The Super Mod's Advocate

Xtreme Member
    Originally posted by IFMU
    Well I cant talk for them, but I dont think anyone would have any ill feelings if you posted here and there.

I personally belong to at least a dozen or so forums. Icronic is one of them. I frequent others more than some, but I dont think theres anything wrong with chillin with everyone.

Just become part of us, and stay a part of them. Why not right? Get the best of both worlds!~!

Welcome Aboard and hope to see yea around some!~! Even if its not part of our 3D team!!!

IFMU ~ The Super Mod's Advocate
    Well I will join the team, becouse I cant bench without DDtung, Mricee and OPP

Hope to have some cash right now and get my sys to 2Ghz and realy start to roll.

I will be probably exoerimenting with LN2 so I can catch up.

Xtreme Legend

Smile Malecky

I do sell my used equipment regularly. Used to post them in the forum at Icrontic, and they usually went fast. So you just have to be quick if you want them.

DDTUNG

Xtreme Member

Re: Malecky

Originally posted by DDTUNG
    I do sell my used equipment regularly. Used to post them in the forum at Icrontic, and they usually went fast. So you just have to be quick if you want them.

DDTUNG
    Heh, I know.... just tell me if you are selling a GFX card