Hardware Reviewers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. [XC] gomeler
    [XC] gomeler
    I've been writing at Gomeler.com and I just started working for LegitReviews.com. Finishing up my first reviews for LR, sadly my personal website has suffered. Going to be strange trying to juggle two of them
  2. xt0m
    xt0m
    I write at xt0m.dk and started doing hw reviews for Hardware-Test.com a few weeks back.
    Ever so often I also help out over on PCW.dk and other danish sites with hw/oc reviews
  3. G.Foyle
    G.Foyle
    I'm reviewing CPUs at PCLab.pl for half a year now and I like my job
  4. Orego
    Orego
    Hello friends!!!, Here my presentation:
    I wrote some reviews in Toxico-PC under the same nickname, but my main function is news editor (Hunter), besides, forums mod...& besides...some times...Designer Manager!!
    Toxico-PC is a website of hardware reviews, the second best of Argentina and one of the Top 5 in South America...

Sorry for my poor English!!!
  5. Orego
    Orego
    ...and...what we do exactly??
  6. BenchZowner
    BenchZowner
    Sex...
    Well, nothing precisely.
    This group is like a public list for people to find and/or communicate with the reviewers around the globe directly.
  7. Orego
    Orego
    ok, i think its a good idea, in this moment i write a review of digital tablet Wacom Intuos4, really really excelente product, too expensive, but pay.
    I show you the review when finished, the problem its the spanish lenguage, but the Google Translator can help a little...
    Some of you writing review in this moment?
  8. Marco André
    Marco André
    Sure. Most are busy with Lynnfield stuff
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123