3DMark 2001 SE Addicts

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
  1. k|ngp|n
    k|ngp|n
    50k = KINC + AMD + 7800gtx 256mb SLI (99% sure)
    999FPS = DOTHAN
  2. M.Beier
    M.Beier
    ... us = having the nature bug, however, looks really good with frequencies... 825mhz gpu, stock cooled...
  3. BenchZowner
    BenchZowner
    Oh damn!
    Dothan!
    GPU = X850XT PE ? ( that was the top back then right ? ) [ don't laugh my memory's gone really bad ]
  4. M.Beier
    M.Beier
    x800XTPE AGP or x850XT PCI-E
    Uhm... 32M at 8:50, not optimized by timings, CDT/CW nor MAXMEM...

Time for some more 01SE
  5. k|ngp|n
    k|ngp|n
    Get this fellas....."Some guy" calls me up braggin on his 114.5k score talkin this junk about being all up my grill on the orb...whats up with that? gotta run Pedro's favorite game till the sun comes now
    Of course I won't name names
  6. Gautam
    Gautam
    Sounds like someone's afraid of their three scores getting knocked down.
  7. M.Beier
    M.Beier
    Session postponed... 2x QX9650, both ending same freq, strange, eh? (P5E3 sucks bigtime)
    And now, its even more bugged up... Can you imagine, installing OS, tweaking for 01SE only, ofcause... Running 5.6ghz 8xx gpu 1150mhz ram on GX2, LOD at 3.0, and getting sub 1000FPS.... Can you imagine how painfull that is... Ohh, with DDR3 running 933mhz CL6....
    Vince, do you have a army of GPU pots ready? I've heard somethin' about wanting such send 1st June...
  8. SIOUX
    SIOUX
    grr....that nature bug is so depressing....i think i will go out and hang myself in the garage now
  9. Gautam
    Gautam
    The sun is more than up now V, what's the story? My honest blue-collar benchin too much for you handle or what?
  10. k|ngp|n
    k|ngp|n
    Like I said I'm not gonna "name names". I can appreciate an honest hard working 3dmark or two when I see it .
    BTW--That chip made it to 2300 for 01 finally 599fps LH, it just can't stand the cold. Tried on striker2 and same deal..CB -88c. Never seen anything like it.

@Marc...I feel your frutration man.
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast