1. RAW-Raptor22
    RAW-Raptor22
    Hey whats up guys?
  2. Aerou
    Aerou
    hi! how would you define a member here?
  3. RAW-Raptor22
    RAW-Raptor22
    Anyone who considers high quality sound important. If you are interested in high-end pc components or Hi-Fi stereo/hometheater systems than this group is for you
  4. RAW-Raptor22
    RAW-Raptor22
    And to start this thing off, I may be getting some KLH 1212 floorstanding 3way box speakers soon so I am really happy. But will my MCS 3325 Receiver be able to take it? The lights dim when feeding heavy bass to the white-van-scam speakers Im using now. Replacing them with better speakers or hooking the KLH in the rear channel to replace my Bose (Blows) 141s scares me.
  5. Donnie27
    Donnie27
    The KLH 1212 ain't bad but I'm not so sure about that MCS, not familer with that model. I didn't like most of them when they were current.
  6. RAW-Raptor22
    RAW-Raptor22
    Its a really old receiver that my uncle gave me, about early 1970s before quad matrix was developed. This one rocks the 2x2 stereo , but KLH? If you would like I can PM you a pic.
  7. coo-coo-clocker
    coo-coo-clocker
    hey guys - good to know there's an audiophile group here too.
  8. RAW-Raptor22
    RAW-Raptor22
    whats up clocker! Welcome.

Hey donnie, you might like these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ZENITH-ALLEGRO-1...QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: Oh awesome, the bid is only $10 and it ends in 16hrs for these babies... I hate being broke: http://cgi.ebay.com/Set-of-2-Vintage...QQcmdZViewItem
  9. 71 (Bryan)
    71 (Bryan)
    hey, anyone know something about the sony MDR-V600? (not to be confused in any way shape or form with the mdr v6)
    its really old but the sound is better than any thing i have every tried, my dad told me that it was like $275 when he got it and it was used for recording and mixing
  10. l33t p1mp
    Rofl...epicness...I was bored and I was playing bass I love you on my junky x-540's. I cranked up volume and bass to max just for the hell of it. At one point the damn thing got like 2 inches of throw. Im surprised that the voice coil didnt blow the cone right off the suspension lol!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast