XtremeSystems Crunchers

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
  1. 123bob
    123bob
    Like the others, I have no clue how you find your way back here. I see no "social groups" off the main forum page...

But, I'm in anyway...
  2. fart_plume
    fart_plume
    it's in the user control panel.
  3. jspace
    jspace
    I found it while fighting my shadow in vain. Also, I am not the hero type, clearly.
  4. [XC] riptide
    [XC] riptide
    See the link I posted 4 down. ya thats it. Also when you go to your own User Panel, you can see your groups.
  5. fungry
    fungry
    Awesome xD
    Will be a pain for the mods/admins though when more groups are founded xD hahaha.
  6. [XC] riptide
    [XC] riptide
    It will only be a pain if people start getting funky and stupid. Needless to say, I'm not sure the admin had anticipated these 'groups' and how they could develop. nn_step already has 2 set up. LOL
  7. nn_step
    nn_step
    well XSOS needs user feedback and comments to develop and grow. Our initial versions are too beta for true public scrutiny, hence we separated public discussion with beta discussion.
    Our betas are experienced and have seen and dealt with problems, the same can not be said about the noobs; who have a tendency not to read the standard readme nor have the experience to give detailed feedback. The major difference I have noticed, is that betas say: on this hardware, with such software I get this "specific" problem. Which is easy for me to find the problem and fix. The noobs tend to post things like: Hey it doesn't work on my laptop but don't give me any information that I can use to hunt down the problem.
  8. sc00p
    sc00p
    Ugh!
  9. brot
    brot
    Yay. Joined.
  10. Blauhung
    Blauhung
    nice, hi guys
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast