Conversation Between Laine and dualbrain

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. What's up here? I try to learn not to sleep anymore so that I can work more
  2. Hi Nils!

Many thanks for the message you sent, sadly I couldn't reply since it was Daniel's inbox and not mine, but he forwarded it.
    What's up in snowy München?

Cheers!
  3. Exactly, I was surprised when I first calculated that your sleeving was way cheaper then the crap we have at the swedish electronics shop, Elfa.
    But then I found your cause and I couldn't understand why you sacrifice so much time and not get anything back economically.

But I see now, you're giving something back to the community, unlike the people talking rubbish about each other, and others, and I wan't to thank you for that.
    I wish that, one day, I could do the same.
  4. Well said
    Actually people just attack me because I opened a shop and they simply forget that I just opened it, because friends asked me to sell them what I have. I could not give it away privately due to my real-jobs I was and I am running. The financial department would have killed me so I had to open an official shop. It was born because of the people not vice verca. That is what my handful of enemies forget. And I will always make things cheaper than any other, just to prove that all others earn more than I do, even that they do less for the people.

And if someone blames me that I make a profit on all the time I invest, then they should simply open up a shop and give items away for free. But these people can just badmouth ... nothing more
  5. That is so true! I also believe in finding the beauty in all things, big and small. If people would just take a break and just look around them, they would relize what's really important.
    Take computers for an example, the majority of people sees them as shut in workhorses, while a very small group of people, like the one we have here, manages to find the beauty in the machinery.

That's what really matters, and can be adapted to anything.

I'm a big fan of your fight for finding beauty, don't let anybody get you down!
  6. More people should stand up for what is good, because in todays world, wars just exist, because a minority of negative people say more and do more than the guys who are "good".
  7. Happy new year!
    I hope all is good in München. No problem, I stand up for what I belive in and you sir, are not a fraud.

And thank you!
  8. Happy new year Thanks for your nice words in the black-molex thread. I didn't know these things and I am very happy about it
  9. Hey Laine
    Just through PayPal or bank-transfer. Can't do different - sorry Just let someone else get it for you in worst case
  10. Hey Nils, how are you?

Is there by any chance a possiblity to pay you via MasterCard yet?
    The guys at PayPal really hates my since the card isn't in my name, haha!

Sleeved up almost two Psycho's, only some 5-6cm bits left.
    Cheers!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast