Conversation Between charles_h and Laine

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Laine.

We're still working on finding a suitable fabricator - turns out to be more difficult that originally thought. If you're in a time crunch, I've got a set of the "less than perfect" ones I can toss your way - just hit me up with an email if you'd like them!
  2. Sounds very nice indeed!
    Too bad you're going to keep it to yourself atm.

Yeah I'll get back to you when the time's right, I got fed up with AC so the A05 is going to get wet, and so it's getting pushed forward yet again.
    On that matter, I was just wondering if you have some kind of ETA for when the floating res-mounts will be back in stock, or is it too soon to tell?
    The notification just says when it actually is in stock, right? Because I like to plan ahead.

Cheers again, and thanks for being patient.
  3. Cheers Laine - lot's of stuff going on behind the scenes, that's for sure! I've learned my lesson about showing stuff prematurely so for now all I can say is there's lots of new stuff planned for 2010.

Surely - feel free to email me with your drawings and I'll get back to you.
  4. I thought so, I mean after the last worklog and seeing how widespread MurderMod and MurderBox mystique/trademakrs are there must be lots of people wanting Murderboxes.

Loving you work mate!

Also, can I get back to you soon with some backplate ideas, if you could fabricate it?

Cheers!
  5. Hey Laine!

Yes indeed - I just finished one last week. Worklogs are to showcase new concepts/designs and we have a whopper planned for early 2010!
  6. Hi Charles.
    Don't you get any murderBox orders anymore or what's up with the lack of new worklogs?
    Cheers mate!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6