Conversation Between STaRGaZeR and Zytek_Fan

10 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, but maybe at ep24 or something like that. I just remember ep4 when they both say synchronized "No, we are not lovers"

Lyle has done pretty much nothing so far, so meh. Maybe when he discovers that Ali killed his whole family he'll go crazy or something and then unleash the full power of Cherudim. BTW another ugly design, Ali's suit. It is supposed to be an evolution of the Throne Zwei, but you see what they've done...

Who will Ali fight? Setsuna? Lyle? Tieria? All at once? My bet is with Lyle.
  2. No Setsuna is just a loner.
    Remember all the criticism for 00 being to similar to Wing?
    Setsuna = Heero

I'm sure eventually Setsuna will hookup with Marina

What are your thoughts on Lyle?
    I like how he's a y b*stard, but he's not as cool as Neil.
  3. Setsuna is such a gay... I wouldn't be surprised he ends with his Gundam alone. How about him and Nena?
  4. Now all that needs to happen is Marina needs to get with Setsuna
  5. You were right.
    Episode 7 was fantastic.
    It ended perfectly
  6. I'll watch it once someone gets a subbed version up on YouTube or MySpace video
  7. Man I really don't like the new designs. Exia and Dynames were just beautiful. With the new ones only Arios and 00 can be considered good, and the legs ruin it.

Personally I'm waiting for Graham to cut one of 00's arms. I mean seriously, who places the two GN Drives on the shoulders knowing that in Gundam there is at least two or tree amputations per battle if you follow the statistics

Have you seen today's episode? I think they hooked up very well. Super soldier kids coming in 9 months

BTW take a look at this. Hilarious

8. The designs are certainly a bit different from usual Gundam and Mobile Suit designs.
    Definitely shows the changing mech designs in Japan (such as mechs in Xenosaga).

I'm liking the plot so far. I have to say the plot is better than the first season, and each episode is definitely a pleasure to watch.

I'm just waiting for Allelujah and Mary to hook up
  9. Of course, what do you think about the new season? The plot is not bad at all, too bad the GN-X, Ahead and Cherudim designs suck
  10. Been watching Gundam 00?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10