Conversation Between LardArse and k|ngp|n

9 Visitor Messages

1. shabando!
  2. lol I am SO sick about hearing about adata low vdimm
  3. Andre's 32M...sick eh? It ain't the highest lol. You played with the 285's yet?
  4. UT3 is already setup. You know I had the patch cable at home we could have used that night, found it buried
    Got 2 good machines lan'd with 0 lag now there
    Yah 2k6 will be tuff, gonna use one of the retail chips to make it even harder.
  5. I see you finally found the "profile/friends feature" Pete.
    Bout time...jeez . Maybe you have toooo much time on your hands with no serious benching to do atm eh? LOL

Got the new board...IT LOOKS TIGHTER THAN EVER!!! Gonna bench some X-fire 2k6 on it with spicy boy next week.

For the wall mural, I am thinking of doing the whole deep freeze scene in gt4 where you can see all the buildings and the snow, but having them all graffitied up in the painting . Gonna be cool I think.
    Whan are you coming back to bench? Boring as hell over there just making units
  6. So Vincey, you put a bed in the Shop yet? The walls done the way you were planning would be incredible, dim the lights , put on the candles and bench in a cultic atmosphere.
  7. Michaelshamalo for sure. This board is tight!
  8. LOL I asked him in taiwan what the hold up was on approving friends and he didn't even know about friends thing. Sham works his ass off at foxconn for sure.
    Get ready for california buddy
  9. Sham what the hell... you better approve me as a friend!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9