Conversation Between Aussie FX and Daveburt714

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Dave,
    Thanks for the message. Been on holidays for a while

Just sick of all the trolling. I still visit but have stopped posting for a while as all I want to do is abuse the crap out of those guys. They are wrecking the forum.
    Hows your new toy?
  2. Hey Pete,

Just wanted to say hey bud, haven't seen you around in awhile man... Hope things are going well for ya down there in OZ,
    it's frikken cold up here in the northern hemisphere! Ignore that T Flight guy. Hehe.....

I still can't really figure out Intel fans, they seem to have a need to come into AMD rooms and start crap whenever AMD starts to show
    a little promise again. Personally, I've never even felt the need to venture into Intel forums, yes they have some killer chips right now, but
    even when the X2 was kicking their butts I never felt the need to go in there to hassle them... :{

N'uff said I guess, We miss ya in the AMD forums bro! Don't let weenies keep you from speaking your mind man! Hell Fugger even stood up for ya!

I'm buzzed again (like thats anything new!), I'm sure your gonna get a "Deuce" man, let us know your experiences!

L8r....... Dave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2