Conversation Between metalop1g and turtletrax

5 Visitor Messages

1. By the next country cup, the 990x will be out. I'll still have a 920 by then. It will sure be an interesting competition for everybody
  2. Tell you what. I will see how my next hardware order clocks. I have a 980X "F" Batch that looks promising. If she clocks good I will put on the benching hat and perhaps we can get the ball rolling

Should be here mid next week along with other goodies
  3. Oh man I could just mail bios, drivers and benches to you on a dvd or a usb drive lol... I'll get back to you on the country cup
  4. I would love to try, but as sad as it sounds I am on dial-up (reasons that cannot be easily or reasonably priced to remedy)so loading benches and programs and new drivers are almost impossible. I am considering trying L2N if I can find a dewars cheap. If I commit to L2N I would most definitely be posting results on HWbot or in events such as the Country Cup. One last excuse is I have been trying to finish my final hardware config for my Murdermod for 6 months LOL.

I am just so OCD about this build it is kinda lame LOL.

Regards,

Damon
  5. Dude we really have to classify Canada in this year's country cup. I hope you'll give it a shot, we can make top10 for sure
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5