Conversation Between [XC] 2long4u and teyber

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Okay here's one for telling me about meat spin.
    Check it out two girls one cup. I'll post the link but is it okay to post links here?
  2. hey mate!

shipped her out today. if bottums a little oxidized its cuz the damn mail lady just picked it up after the bottum... "arhem... i just spent 20 minutes polishing that, thanks!" lol. might need a dab of brasso if your as anal as i am about everything...

If not enjoy. hope you like it. shipped out via priority, maybe youll get it 2maro but most likely this weekend/monday...

peace
  3. lol i like how you want me to ship it to work, so the wifey doesn't get mad i assume? :P

i gave it a quick polish and ill ship it out 2maro unless somethind terrible happens(lol). was not at my moms house so i couldn't ship it earlier, sorry.

regards
  4. did you see meatspin btw?

are you on yahoo right now? it says your offline but i have a feeling your on...
  5. Yup Overclock.net. What is meatspin?
  6. is ocn overclock.net?
    i got banned there, as i was really bored one night and posted "meatspin" in a thread and it was a fantastic thread

peace
  7. I'm going to be at a party tomorrow. Probably won't be on till Monday. I work early Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday I have a meeting at the district office.
  8. It sees you now.
  9. It says I can add a windows live contact. Do you know what that is? I used to be able to talk to msn people before.
  10. Thats funny I have a chat window open for you and I am typing in it. I wonder if it's because I'm using the browser version.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast