Conversation Between M.Beier and n00b 0f l337

7 Visitor Messages

1. Think about it; its using hardware companies and greed to BUY a rank on Hwbot. Rather dumb. Sponsor benchers sure, but buy them? Come on.
  2. Well... Perhaps your right... However, obviously, I've been a bit unsatisfied with the "mainstream" turn of XS... So I think its good with some intensive benchmarking, and competition, that will require people to take chances, play hard, push hardware to, and even over the edge...
    I almost quit the page a little while ago, just because of the lack of competition spirit, the lack og "xtreme"....

I think its a good way to get back on track... Ohh, and then, ofcause, I would love 3D, overclocking being divided into two sections; Mainstream, Xtreme, and the XTREME being very restricted... Would be amazing

HWBot competition is sort of like the "cheapzilla" competition, just with no restrictions... : -)
  3. You know what I mean?
  4. I'm not sure at this moment, I don't bench for XS and I don't support this kind of "competition" for the benefit of XS. Seems like buying points to me.
  5. The competition... : - )
    I thought a benchmarking competition would be a nice change, instead of designing banners etc...
  6. What do you mean?
  7. Hehe, are you still sure about being in ?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7