Conversation Between k|ngp|n and blossa

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Congratz to yet another victory.
  2. Here are romours about one of my personal favorites, Michael Nylander. They are writing that he maybe will do comeback this season.
  3. Hey Yzerman is my hero man! But so is Nick
  4. For me, it would be great if he also passes Yzerman in games played...
  5. Norris Trophy. And in the interview after he got rewarded, he says he is concentrating on the "summer training" already. Sounds good for next season.
  6. Make sure to be back 22th of June. I see that both Lidström and the Sedin brother might be rewarded:
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=62242
  7. Hi there! No more news about Lidas here so far. I'll let you know when I see some news about his future. Have you heard anything new?
    Atm my hope is going to the Sedin-brothers. For me it is still almost "wierd" that these young guys could make such a great career in NHL. Maybe it's me getting old? :-P
  8. Here in sweden they write that he has not decided about next season yet. They also write that he has not thought about quitting either. That sounds promissing.
  9. Hi! I'm sorry for your loss..
    In my opinion Lidas is capable for one more year. He looks inspired and the experience he has will make up the speed he will loose during the upcomming lazy summer in sweden... :P
  10. Hey! Hope all is well my friend Playoff time again in hockeytown..im still watching all the games from taiwan. Lidstrom makes his 249th playoff start today! What a legend...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast